It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes or No: Do WI Women Deserve Prison for Glued Penis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Yes or No: Do WI Women Deserve Prison for Glued Penis?

www.lineofduty.com

A married man who planned to rendezvous with one of his handful of lovers at an eastern Wisconsin motel instead found himself bound, blindfolded and assaulted by a group of women out for revenge, according to court documents.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I am not shocked that this guy had four women to the side. I am just wondering where this guy found all the time? Was he unemployed?

In this situation I believe the women should do prison time. Ultimately they took the law into their own hands. If they get off scot-free on this what will they do next time? Murder?

www.lineofduty.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yep they deserve jail.

Sure the man was a jacka@@, but just because someone hurts your feeling doesn't give you the right to assault and rob him.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's assault and battery, plain and simple. If the sexes were reversed, there would be a lynch mob.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

Scary that these women are even out on bail, much less 200.00? What a crock to say the least, they should all have 25k bail at least.

If the shoe was on the other foot and 4 men had ambushed a women and super glued her breasts together while making fun of her and threatening her life they would all be doing at least 2-5 years of hard time.

Don't matter if anyone was cheating or not, you can't do this period, another example of women getting away with domestic battery and sexual assult WAY to easy.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

GTORick,

this seems like a clear cut case of torture and the perpetrators should be punished accordingly.....

U.S. goverment however seems to think differently about such matters and wether or not torture is allowed under certain conditions.....

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I totally agree with everyone. These are dangerous women. It took thought, planning and action on their part to do this heinous act. They will get over their feelings but that poor guy has been maimed.

They glued his penis to his stomach. Can anyone tell me 'why' they liked him so much?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
lol.

I would love to hear Sotomayour speak about this.

I really would. That's all I can think of.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I was disgusted when I overheard this story on HLN. Now, my policy with HLN aside, I believe that this is a good issue to think about.

Do I think the women deserve to be imprisoned for their crime? Yes, and I am not speaking on behalf of men when I say that, it is just common sense. Do not let your emotions get in the way of this trial. They committed a crime, multiple crimes actually. It doesn't matter if he cheated on them and it doesn't matter if it is righteous revenge. It is a crime nonetheless.

Now, if it were a man whom had done this crime to a woman, the man would undoubtedly been sentenced to a lengthy term in prison, but since it involves ovaries, people are second-guessing the justice system.

Lock them up for their crimes, but don't get out of hand. No more than 6 years, and even that is a little much. Bottom-line, justice should be served no matter who is involved.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The man was guilty of lying to the women, and breaking his marriage vows. Those are not crimes. The women (if convicted) would be guilty of criminal behavior: battery, false imprisonment, robbery, probably some others. Those are crimes.

In my opinion, this guy got what he deserved. However, that doesn't excuse the women from culpability. They broke the law.

The physical damage they did was minimal. They left Little Willy attached to his body. Very firmly attached. It could have gone much, much worse for this jerk. A little nail polish remover would dissolve the glue and Free Willy.

Whatever psychological damage they did was probably no worse than what he did to them. He was lying to them, playing with their hearts. He broke four women's hearts; they scared the bejeebers out of him. I'd say it's about even.

I can't see prison time for this. Maybe some community service or something, but no prison time. These women were heartbroken and angry, not evil. The authorities can't exactly let this one slide. They have to administer at least a slap on the wrist. But they don't have to throw the book at them, either.

And guys, if you're going to mess around, remember to always keep a bottle of nail polish remover handy.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Ghandi would totally agree.

An eye for an eye.

Same with satanists.

It does say alot about the womens character that instead of starting a website or something that could of done alot of reputational damage. Or anything.

They resorted to physical violence.

How would this go though.

One woman was sleeping around with four different guys.

With the guys found out, they tied her to a bed put super glue on her clitoris and taped the vagina shut with glue.

Then made verbal threats, stole everything she had, and left, for fear she would rise up and attack the captors! oh noez.

lol, I think this one, is you do something wrong doing another wrong doesn't make it right.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Sewell said she regretted her part in the plot. "I am disturbed. I am upset. I am having a hard time handling life, an emotional wreck," she said. "I am ashamed."

Well one even realizes it was wrong to do! Wow. But glad you applaud them

Oh and for my scenario I left out blindfolded, and punched in the face.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
...cant stop laughing @ chiron's "free willy" comment and suggestion to carry nail polish remover - lmao - too funny...

...those are some rough lookin' gals... the first two are skeery and the 3rd one looks like she about to bust out laughing... obviously, they violated laws and will deserve whatever penalty is dealt...

...the man is in jail on other charges, including sexual assault on a minor, domestic violence and making a death threat... he could be innocent but his obvious lack of control suggests otherwise...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No way should they go to jail for something that can be fixed with some nail polish remover. Maybe a fine and some community service at most.

Considering how he was playing these women and how he, no doubt, used them for money as well as sex, he is lucky they didn't snip it off.

Gave him a good scare, tho, didn't they?

Unless he is a total idiot, he will certainly think twice before he does the same thing to a bunch of other women.

On the other hand, he does seem dumb as a brick.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think the women should go to prison for about 1- 2 years for this but I cant stop laughing a t they guy getting his penis glued to his stomach.

join