It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: A Question Of Eligibility (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You're talking right now because you don't care about that a valid answer was provided. To you the answer was 'invalid' or 'inadequate' because you didn't like the answer.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am not too politically active as far as going to rallies or functions. I dont hold any kind of political affiliation as far as registering to vote...never done it...don't believe in it. Does not matter, has not in my lifetime...or most likely in my parents. Possibly the last President that was actually voted in was Kennedy, and we see who and what came after that...

All in all I have ignored politics with the mindset of they're all gonna eff us either way, and it is bought and paid for long before we even see who's involved. But Obama pisses me off!

I do not expect there will be too many speeches by the Messiah here in Rural Oklahoma, or even in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, or any others...but I think everyone that does go should carry their long form birth certificate to these functions. This question is being waved off by the White House, blocked by the man himself, and avoided by alot of folks saying let it die. I think if we start showing up en masse with a long form it will have to be addressed because of the attention.

Very simple, very obvious, and very easily accomplished. I have a copy of my long form at my house. Obtaining a certified copy of yours is fairly simple and can be done on your own. Who knows...maybe we can start a craze HOT enough those dorks from freecreditreport dotcom can start singing about birth certificates...One can hope huh?

Go Pokes

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join