It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: A Question Of Eligibility (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

What about the soldiers who refuse to deploy because Obama is not considered a legal president? www.wnd.com...

There are lots of soldiers who have had their orders revoked without reason or explanation...the military doesnt want to get into a trial that would force Obama to show his birth certificate.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I always get a good chuckle when idiots flog dead horses.

These days I am disturbed that no matter how much truth you push into someones face, they just can't accept it.

the birthers are dead wrong and are now resorting to forging documents to support their lies.

This is racist crap and that is why the president won't stoop to these deranged idiots clamouring away.

by all means, make yourself look even more ridiculous with your continued foot stamping and bleating about a subject that is moot.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One of the down sides to ATS being the most popular alternative discussion forum on the net is, that people will join to comment about their hero, Obama. Let's not forget, we are on a conspiracy theory forum, where conspiracy theories are debated.

The Obama birth certificate issue is even more passionately opposed than the 9/11 theories, and that is saying A LOT. People will try to shoot you down, on a conspiracy forum, for debating Obama's eligibility. Look how angry these people get.

I thought that was a decent watch. It asks more questions than it answers in my opinion, which isn't a bad thing. We all need to ask more questions - about everything.

I would love to see ATS put out a special documentary focused on Obama and the birth certificate debate.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
alot of people whom believe this tripe are spending alot of time and money chasing it...doing all these sweeping movements..there are people spending their own personal fortune to bring this up

My advice to Obama...do nothing to cater to them...let them go broke.

Why hasnt Obama proven he is a earthling? A president needs to be a earthling to run for office and yet Obama has not given the full human genome map of himself to answer this question once and for all. Obama is a alien

Why hasnt Obama proven he is not a witch? All we are asking is that he let us do tests such as the spot of the beast check and water floating. Obama must be a witch...else he would simply allow these tests to be done

Why hasnt Obama proven he isnt part of my dream? All I am asking is he come here himself and let me pinch him. if he yelps, clearly he isnt and then he is a legit president. It seems due to the fact he hasnt bowed to my whim, he must therefore be a figment of my imagination and therefore not able to be POTUS.

(lesson: Never give in to the demands of terrorists or mentally unsound individuals...no good ever comes from catering to either).

Well said, but I think you are confused.....Logic has nothing to do with it.

Evidence has nothing to do with it....the "birther" movement is a movement of frustration and intense dislike. A vitriol rooted so deeply in places that they feel ashamed of that they desperately squirm to express it in a contortion of reality.

Logic, evidence, facts and honesty...nothing to do with this movement.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
If like they say in the vido, even a janitor at the white house has to produce their credentials, then why cant we get this little job done? Whats to say of the big issues?

Depressing.

I'm sorry to read that from you.

I don't get why people are not acknowledging that the officials have already verified Obamas claims. To date there is NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE to support the claim that Obama was born in Kenya. Regarding this issue, Obama has shown his credentials, the state of Hawaii has confirmed he was born there TWICE already. The hospital in Kenya and its officials have searched by hand for any record of his birth and have found none.

So do all of these doubters honestly believe that no one asked or bothered to see any of his credentials until the day he became President?

Do they realize that the short-form is considered just as legal as the long form?
That nearly ALL states issue short forms certifications on state and local levels?
That the Federal and State Government accept it as proof of citizenship in most states?

I don't have my long-form. I never had it.
When I lost my short, they sent me another.

Orly Taitz has no evidence to back up her claims, other than her claims. She is submitting unverifyed documents from extremely dubious sources (Ed Hale the eBay scammer) that are fraudulent and wasting the courts time with her flimsy cause.

Just like Philip J. Berg did in his case when he submitted this Canadian birth certificate as proof of Obamas illegitimacy to hold the title of president.

Berg Fake

PLEASE NOTE: This certificate was signed by Dudely Doright; a cartoon character from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show.

Is this juvenile garbage the quality of evidence we can expect from the birther crowd?
Is this the reason why most well-known conservatives aren't touching this issue?

What is really disgusting?

The further indulgence of this nonsensical witch hunt to oust a democratically elected president because some people refuse to accept that thier candidate was not the most favored by the American people. Obama may be a part of the NWO like the previous president or involved in some conspiracy to enact one since I believe most politicians are, but I won't try and tackle that issue with a bunch of lies and rubbish in a desperate attempt at disqualification.

I'm better than that and besides, it just won't work.

Antar, weren't you the one that said you were in tears when he was elected?
I thought that was due to elation.

Originally posted by rangersdad
What about the soldiers who refuse to deploy because Obama is not considered a legal president?

Uh...he IS considered a legal president.
Just not in the minds of some people.

So wait, are you referring to Major Cook who volunteered to serve on May 8, 2009 but refused to go on July 8, 2009 because Obama wasn't the president?

I guess someone must have just told him Obama was elected president in that two-month gap of time. Prior to that he may have been cryogenically frozen in suspended animation with a note that read:

"Please unthaw if we get a democrat in the White House and a stooge is needed for any legal stunt available at that time".

No political agenda there.
Just like the WND website is impartial.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

There is no concrete evidence he was born anywhere, lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manwin
One of the down sides to ATS being the most popular alternative discussion forum on the net is, that people will join to comment about their hero, Obama. Let's not forget, we are on a conspiracy theory forum, where conspiracy theories are debated.

The Obama birth certificate issue is even more passionately opposed than the 9/11 theories, and that is saying A LOT. People will try to shoot you down, on a conspiracy forum, for debating Obama's eligibility. Look how angry these people get.

I don't think you understand what this site represents.

I would also question your system of determining which theory is the most vilified on ATS. The 9-11 one is a lot older than this birther certificate issue. I don't know why you think people debating AGAINST this birther position are angry when you have absolutely no idea how any of the members actually feel. You are just reading text. Now I've seen posts mod-blocked and people warned on BOTH sides, but for the most part we just go back and forth respectfully.

Look, we aren't here to indulge every conspiracy theory imaginable as simply being a literal fact, we are here to debate and discuss the legitimacy of these theories and what they represent. That is exactly what is happening here, so what is the problem?

I can state that I believe "Cookie Monster is the kingpin of the Mexican drug cartel"(!!), but should I expect people to not challenge me on it? Not ask for proof? We just sit back and talk about how his chocolate cookies are really made of black-tar heroin? How Oscar the Grouch uses his trash can as a drop off point? How Snuffleupagus is a mule?

Not here at ATS buddy, sorry.

If you want a website where everyone agrees with your personal conspiracy then you should start one and ban anyone that comes in to discredit it or reveal its weaknesses.

Here, in most forums that require it, if you bring something to the table as being a fact...you will need some. If what you present is fraudulent and pure bunk it will be revealed and labeled just that.

Ultimately we should remember the motto is "Deny Ignorance" not "Indulge Everything".

- Lee

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have spent six years doing hardcore advertising design in photoshop and other programs. I can fake almost any document. Obamas crew has made a serious error in their short form certificate.

They're using a font called 'arial' The problem with this is that the arial font was not created until the mid 1980's when microsoft came out with the first home PC's.

That should be a huge issue.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Who cares if he's not eligible to serve, it doesn't matter, it's always a puppet.
There are much bigger things to worry about.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
I have spent six years doing hardcore advertising design in photoshop and other programs. I can fake almost any document. Obamas crew has made a serious error in their short form certificate.

They're using a font called 'arial' The problem with this is that the arial font was not created until the mid 1980's when microsoft came out with the first home PC's.

For real, why do you keep posting this in threads? The COLB was printed in 2007, which is far after the Arial font was created. The COLB is a print out of information on the long form, which was created in 1961 when Obama was born in Hawaii.

Obama requested the COLB, which is the only form a citizen can request due to Hawaiin statutes and procedures. Hawaii then verified that the COLB was authentic twice, and they also verified that they have Obama's long form certificate. Hawaii then verbally stated that Obama was a natural born citizen.

There's 2 birth announcements, an interview with someone who talked about Obama's birth with the delivering doctor on the day of the delivery, a COLB, a long form that Hawaii holds, and multiple verifications by state and independent parties that the COLB is valid.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Avenginggecko]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
very logically put together. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It is depressing to know that you got two stars for this....

This has been covered on ATS Ad Nauseum...have read any of the threads?

This has been explained a billion times over...

The COB he provided was printed by the registrars office when it was requested a couple of years ago...just like anyone else who would go and request a certified, legal, valid, signed and sealed COB for the purpose of identification.

YOU are repeating misinformation...and as always getting stars on ATS for it. Sad...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

For real, why do you keep posting this in threads? The COLB was printed in 2007, which is far after the Arial font was created. The COLB is a print out of information on the long form, which was created in 1961 when Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hawaii requested the COLB, which is the only form a citizen can request due to Hawaiin statutes and procedures. Hawaii then verified that the COLB was authentic twice, and they also verified that they have Obama's long form certificate. Hawaii then verbally stated that Obama was a natural born citizen.

There's 2 birth announcements, an interview with someone who talked about Obama's birth with the delivering doctor on the day of the delivery, a COLB, a long form that Hawaii holds, and multiple verifications by state and independent parties that the COLB is valid.

(yawn) You didnt even watch the video did you? Therefore your hear say is invalid because no doctors have come forward. This short form document was supposedly created in 1964. It was approved in 2007 as being legit. Not created in 2007, approved.

I didnt know commi's or sheep drank kool-aid but thanks for clarifying that for me.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by lee anoma

There is no concrete evidence he was born anywhere, lol

By these weird standards, there is none for you or I either.

Although Obama had the state of Hawaii confirm it (which you seem to be ignoring) and there actually were people that came forward to discuss aspects of his birth, I personally doubt I can find some doctor to verify my birth and I wouldn't give anyone anything other than my short form because that is really all I need to show.

Guess I'm not a citizen either.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

You claim that "birthers" act illogically, yet you yourself illogically make that claim with no proof presented.

You claim that "birthers" do not care about real evidence, yet you have shown no evidence to support your stance that "birthers" lack evidence.

You claim that "birthers" actions are defacto emotional outbursts, yet you seem to be the only one hurling baseless claims and getting emotional.

You claim "birthers" are distorting reality, yet you are stereotyping and distorting the motives of alot of "birthers" some of whom are only ardent Constitutionalists who deserve a properly vetted President.

Obama is not.

You claim that "birthers" have no interest in "logic,evidence,facts and honesty", yet you dishonestly stereotype "birthers" and bring no logic, evidence, facts or honesty yourself.

You want some "logic"?
How logical is it to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to hide a BC, when you can just show it for free and be done with the whole scandal?

You want some evidence?
Well so do we, a Certificate of Live Birth is inadequate. Hawaiian COLB's can be obtained by birth ABROAD, birth OUTSIDE OF A HOSPITAL, and birth with NO OFFICIAL WITNESS. Thus useless as "proof" of birth within Hawaii.

Did you even know that?

You want facts?
This is a redundancy of evidence.
The facts are that Obama has not proven his birth in Hawaii.

The fact is that he has only shown a document that could be obtained by someone who was not born in Hawaii.

The fact is that he is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and using US attorneys to hide the contents or indeed the very existence/lack of existence of a Hawaiian Long-form BC.

The fact is that he, and his mother had/have a compelling interest to lie about his birthplace in order to secure a US citizenship for him. Or the perception of a US citizenship.

The fact is that, the only real proof of his birth in Hawaii is the long-form BC.

The fact is that, even if he can prove birth in America. There is still the possibility of the courts ruling that a dual-citizen at birth cannot be Natural Born.

After all, the Founding Fathers (british at birth, like Obama) only identified themselves as "citizens of the United States" and distinguished themselves from "Natural born citizens".

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President

The Founding Fathers are the "Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution,".

This clause also clearly distinguishes between the foreign at birth as "citizens of the United States", and natural born citizens. Since foreign birth or citizenship at birth can only obtain "citizen of the United States", then logically a Natural Born citizen is one who has no foreign citizenship at birth (unlike Obama).

edit for typo, and first edit did not take...strange.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Byteman]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Byteman]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
No matter what one side says the other side will not believe it.
Personally I think the reason he will not produce it is he is using it to divide and conquer the US people. As long as we attack each other we do not see what other crimes him and his buds are doing to us. As to his being questioned about it before he was elected, it was, many times. However the so called courts who are supposed to protect the people refused to make him show it. That alone should make anyone wonder why.
And not only has he never shown his BC he has hidden all other records.. again, Why? What is he hiding?
Just to many unanswered questions that should be answered and they have nothing to do with race. Just people want him to prove his bona fides. The next time you go to a Dr for a surgery how would you feel if he refused to show his medical degree? Same logic.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well now that it has been proven that the latest birth certificate from birthers was fake also, you birthers should ask yourself if you're just upset that the president is black.

Please remember that Al Gore probably would've been president after the 2000 election instead of Bush seniors son if it hadn't been for the strange things going on with votes in the state where George's W's brother was governor and after his close relative and Fox news manager announced him as the winner before all other news media.

Now, that's a conspiracy with some real evidence..

Obama's election is a victory for the people. Finally someone without the greedy corporations backing gets elected and you all whine about some birth certificate and when you get proven wrong over and over, you still continue.. The only explanation has to be racism.....

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Shades1035]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

That could very well be, but it aint going to work, it might have the opposite effect.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

yourself if you're just upset that the president is black.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

please stop,

Please tell me why did we want to see McCains BC?

cause he was white?

I want to see all the records Obama keeps hidden.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

Hawaii requested the COLB, which is the only form a citizen can request due to Hawaiin statutes and procedures. Hawaii then verified that the COLB was authentic twice, and they also verified that they have Obama's long form certificate. Hawaii then verbally stated that Obama was a natural born citizen.

(yawn) You didnt even watch the video did you? Therefore your hear say is invalid because no doctors have come forward. This short form document was supposedly created in 1964. It was approved in 2007 as being legit. Not created in 2007, approved.

I didnt know commi's or sheep drank kool-aid but thanks for clarifying that for me.

(yawn) You believed everything a partisan and agenda driven video spoon-fed you, didn't you? This short form document was not created in 1964. It was printed in 2007 when Obama requested it from Hawaii.

According to a June 6, 2009 article in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, the computer-generated Certification of Live Birth is the only kind of birth record currently issued by the state (original birth records are now stored electronically), so the distinction between "long-form" and "short-form" is moot. When a Hawaiian citizen requests a certified copy of his or her birth certificate from the state, a Certification of Live Birth is what they get. It contains "all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate," says Health Department spokesperson Janice Okubo.

Source

No one has ever claimed the COLB is from 1964! It clearly says it's been printed by using a laser printer, and it has a extremely detailed laser printed border.

I didn't know it was so easy to pull the wool over fascist, right-wing fundamentalist's eyes. Enjoy nationalized healthcare and cap and trade, hope your energy was well spent on the birther campaign.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join