It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's Alien Agenda...Delivered On Your Next Kid's Meal!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Remember that the McDonald's are one of the derivation bloodlines of the Illuminati

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Eating out is dangerous no matter where you go. You risk eating human body fluids in ANY restuarant for the simple fact HUMANS work at them and in the year 2009 humans are PROVING how mentally deficient they are! Next time you eat out whether it be fast food or an elegant restaurant, try to catch a glimpse of the cook or cooks and then ask yourself if you think their spit, sperm, urine, feces, dandruff, dead flaky skin cells or lack of care for your food is what makes your meal taste soooooooo good. Dont think it could or has happened to you? Do some research! Deny Ignorance the next time you eat out and feel sick to your stomach.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Autowrench:
Nice find, hotbakedtater, now we know the evil agenda of these McDonald's creepos! Really though, good find. I am also deep into symbology, and I never saw that, of course, we don't get the kid meal anymore. I have noticed a lot of symbology of late about ET and Aliens, on Television and movies, and in signs one sees in every day life.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
theuniversalseduction.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe the date on the bottom of the bag was the date of printing, etc.

Hm......I'm going to have to start buying kids meals from time to time just to see what is on the bags. I've got a 7 year old grandson and he would surely enjoy me bringing him home a happy meal with a beanie baby and chicken nuggets, green apples and a sprite. That boy loves him some chicken nuggets, so much so that when my vegetarian daughter feels sorry for me and fries some chicken for me, the boy won't touch it because it's icky. lol. And also, heed my advice, guys. Be nice to your daughters, because later on, when your wife refuses to cook or let you eat fried chicken and insists on your eating only baked skinless chicken, your daughters just might take pity on you and fry you some chicken when mama isn't looking.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
mmmhhmmm yes, symbology on a McDonald's happy meal bag.
and so the "mysterious" and "cryptic" name on the bottom of the bag has to do with some sort of foundation? Hmm, interesting. There's no way that the foundation in question would have anything to do with helping children and/or the community in anyway though, that would be ridiculous wouldn't it?

Get out more.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Are you serious? I mean honestly, is this a joke thread or what?

How about you do this:

Create some art that is appealing to children, and see what kind of things you come up with.

I really really really hope this is a joke thread. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but if it's not a joke thread, then do you not realize that kids are able to think for themselves and just because fictional things appear on stuff doesn't mean they automatically will believe in something.

I grew up watching GI-Joe, Transformers, Voltron, and so forth. Star Wars was a favorite movie of mine. I also believed in Santa Claus, in the Easter Bunny and so forth as a child as well. As I grew older, I realized it was not real.

But none of that made me believe in some crazy things. I have a brain, I am able to think for myself.

The only conspiracy I see here is that a company is able to put some art on a bag, a 10 cent toy in the bottom and charge you an extra $3 for the same food that costs less than a $1.50 seperately.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

The other side brings in a Luciferian layer, what with the obvious Devil Horns.

FYI, those "devil horns" are actually Viking-headgear:

Which would make sense if the kids were creating avatars, it gives them more choices.

I doubt the vikings were "luciferians," and if so...so what? Lucifer was the Roman God of air/enlightenment and had to do with intelligence and understanding. He was represented by the Morning Star, or the planet Venus...if anything promoting intelligence is a GOOD thing.

Lucifer was NOT Satan, not even the Bible says that Satan and Lucifer were the same entity.

But what is interesting, on the front of the bag, one of the aliens looks like a child reptilian. Now that is thought-provoking.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by dalan.]

[edit on 8/6/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

LMFAO ..... omg... That was seriously.. by far.. the funniest video I have ever seen ... "What the heck is in our water supply!"

Anyways. I read the OP .. I looked at the cut off pictures that were posted... I re-read the OP ... read some of the angry responses.. and I have to conclude. I have no idea what anyone is talking about..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortx88

Remember that the McDonald's are one of the derivation bloodlines of the Illuminati

LOL ... wow, I don't know if you were joking or not (I hope you were) .. but the McDonalds corporation was actually established by a fella named Ray Kroc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
WOW!!!!! I'm torn between a McD's NWO conspiricy and people's ability (mainly ATS members) to read something into anything!!! I'm truly stumped on this one because even before I wrote what the OP had said I thought to myself the two aliens on the bag were interesting. You have your green martian type alien and then you have a WHOA!!!!!!!! a fricken reptilian

I really could go either way on this one
but it was certainly an interesting read. star and flag for you OP!!!!

P.S. McDonald's restaurants are owned by independants. You actually have to put in a bid of a minimum $1mil to even be considered by the corporation to allow you to use their franchise. A girl I used to date in high school had a parent that owned the one down the street from where I lived.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I take my children once a month on average to mcd's. As a treat. They never even look at the box.
As long as you don't do anything to excess it wont harm your health.
As far as alien imagery is concerned, I would probably not be on ATS now if it was'nt for comic books, cartoons, captain kirk and obi wan etc brainwashing me to the possibility of aliens and such 30 odd years ago.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If reptilians exist, and if they run all the world's corporations... Why exactly is it a bad thing for them to be slowly introducing themselves to the public.

I would rather they be open, rather than having to be hidden..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

For one thing- McDonalds is run by the illuminati, and the top of the illuminati are the reptillians

You have corroborating evidence of course ?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There is no corroborating evidence of the Illuminati full stop- it's all just conjecture

I dont understand why this thread is being poo pood any more than any others on the Illuminati/NWO- alot of those type of threads get alot of respect, yet mention Maccas and you're troppo- go figure

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

There is a date above the name, 06-18-09.

Originally posted by fortx88

Ok i am now running with these two shards of information and since that was the date of my sons birth it is clear now that he is the one true reincarnation of the Hamburgler and my wife is a protector of this truly holy of bloodlines.
What should i do?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
OP, it may be possible that you have just ingested way too much McD's while reading conspiracies on ATS, please take a moment to step away form the pc while ingesting your McD's kids meal

Seriously, if there was some conspiracy here, then why not attack all the other business's that cater to children using the same type of images. There have been stories and ads for aliens and spaeships for many years. Really it's called business in this case. Give a kid a bag with pretty pictures that invokes imagination, a neat toy, and chicken nuggets, that same kid will pester mom and dad to take them back for more, when mom or dad takes them back they will not only buy the 3.99 kids meal but will buy for the whole family hmmm 21.99 or more, sounds like regular old business modeling to me.

Only conspiracy here- how to make even more money.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Please......stop worrying about MickyD's.
We have a more serious food problem.

Since seeing M&M and cereal commercials I no longer eat either product.

The M&M's have arms, legs and a snip of a personality. They are in the grocery cart at the checkout counter.

In the commercial they talk to each other while trying to avoid being put in the grocery bag.

Then they realize they are on the menu to be eaten. GROSS.

And the happy little cereal pieces jumping into to the bowl of milk for you to eat them. GROSS.

Please, I Really am turned off when I see commercials with my food talking to me.

Could we be getting the message that it's a OK to eat living things with personalities much like humans?

What's next....pickeled people fingers?

It's a sign of the times I tell you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Right on and yay someone gets it

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
When I was a kid, a likeable, iconic alien phoned home, and found his way into many kids' hearts.

But to be truthful, I think there's more malevolence aimed toward kids from us humans than otherworldy aliens.

Until aliens arrive and start dining on our children, I think maybe we should be worried about what the kids are dining on instead.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
There is no corroborating evidence of the Illuminati full stop- it's all just conjecture

I dont understand why this thread is being poo pood any more than any others on the Illuminati/NWO- alot of those type of threads get alot of respect, yet mention Maccas and you're troppo- go figure

People are conditioned, even many of those who frequent ATS. They don't want to look into this subject because they would have to change their behaviour. They identify more with McDonalds food than the truth and will defend McDonalds anytime they percieve that they are under attack. Notice that the defenders of McDonalds are actually defending them as a positive company selling a good product. Instead they ridicule and try to defame those who rightly point out that McDonalds sells poison they call food and are most likely the enemy of their customers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join