It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

McDonald's Alien Agenda...Delivered On Your Next Kid's Meal!

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ooooh pity- vey under rated! thanks so much for caring


'You know, corporations and businesses that actually play a major role in the lives of billions of people daily'

You don't think MacDonalds play a major role in the lives of billions daily? -what- are you living under a rock? we have Maccas in every city on the planet- and more than just one, I dread to think how many Maccas there are in one city alone-
They arent even something exclusive to cities they are in country towns...they are everywhere you couldnt avoid them if you tried.

You dont think that advertising is a bit sus? in the OP?




posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen
 


Actually, I did state that McD's probably sells a billion or more sandwiches in a day. HOWEVER, nobody is forcing the sandwich down anybody's throat now are they?

The food available at any of the MULTITUDE of fast food chains worldwide is obviously not going to be of the highest quality or nutritional value.
That's why it is left up to you, the consumer, to decide what is right for you.
McDonald's doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever, except when I go in every great once in awhile to grab a quick sandwich.

As far as the characters, buildings, and the UFO on the side of the happy meal bag, it is just something FUN for a child to look at. What exactly is McDonald's attempting to indoctrinate these kids with if there is supposed to be some kind of hidden meaning? And why would McD's ever advertise anything even remotely nefarious on a child's bag? What purpose would it serve?
I think the OP and anybody who buys into her theory are really grasping at straws here.

The bag is obviously designed to be fun for kids, something that they can look at and play with while they eat their happy meals.
The alien and the spaceship are not surprising in the least to me. UFOs and aliens have become a big part of our entertainment and culture over the last 50 or so odd years.

And btw, I specifically spelled out HOW and WHEN McD's began, as well as the fact that it was started as a family-owned fast food restaurant. They sold out to the illuminati though, eh?

Until next time, when we see each other in the "Burger King is a Freemason front!" thread.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
reply to post by lifecitizen
 


Actually, I did state that McD's probably sells a billion or more sandwiches in a day. HOWEVER, nobody is forcing the sandwich down anybody's throat now are they?

The food available at any of the MULTITUDE of fast food chains worldwide is obviously not going to be of the highest quality or nutritional value.
That's why it is left up to you, the consumer, to decide what is right for you.
McDonald's doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever, except when I go in every great once in awhile to grab a quick sandwich.

As far as the characters, buildings, and the UFO on the side of the happy meal bag, it is just something FUN for a child to look at. What exactly is McDonald's attempting to indoctrinate these kids with if there is supposed to be some kind of hidden meaning? And why would McD's ever advertise anything even remotely nefarious on a child's bag? What purpose would it serve?
I think the OP and anybody who buys into her theory are really grasping at straws here.

The bag is obviously designed to be fun for kids, something that they can look at and play with while they eat their happy meals.
The alien and the spaceship are not surprising in the least to me. UFOs and aliens have become a big part of our entertainment and culture over the last 50 or so odd years.

And btw, I specifically spelled out HOW and WHEN McD's began, as well as the fact that it was started as a family-owned fast food restaurant. They sold out to the illuminati though, eh?

Until next time, when we see each other in the "Burger King is a Freemason front!" thread.


haha, funny yes see you there


Maccas sell more than just sandwhiches- their speciality is burgers and fries...and they would easily sell more than a billion burgers a day worldwide

Look - I didnt even mention the Illuminati- what I said was the OP might be onto something, I've just always been sus on Maccas-I don't know why...are they controlled by Reptilians? who knows I dont really buy into the whole Reptilian thing it's all a bit far fetched for me but I dont discount anything as fact is stranger than fiction.

edit -spell error

edit again to get my words right!



[edit on 6-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by lifecitizen]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
What I find really disturbing, is it looks like they put Pedobear


"Pedobear" ?? What/who the snap is that?


I don't dare Google it while I'm at work.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Actually, regardless of the suggestion of kids meals being NWO mind control, the thing that disturbed me more was that the OP was eating so much of it up. Talk about setting examples for kids. I do recall many times my kids whinning when we drove past McDonalds, even after they just ate. At that time, we lived about 40 minutes away from the closest one.

I'm also thinking now about the college kids that race to these restaurants on their lunch breaks and get tickets and accidents. I doubt they're going there for beanie babies.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
For one thing- McDonalds is run by the illuminati, and the top of the illuminati are the reptillians- it is of no surprise to me that they are merging alien culture into the kids now- for unveiling the truth in the future.




Ok, do you have "any" proof that these Illuminaughty run Macky D's?

Or that these "reptillians" are involved? Or that they even exist?

Or is this a complete wee-take and my sarcasm filter is turned off?



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
What I find really disturbing, is it looks like they put Pedobear


"Pedobear" ?? What/who the snap is that?


I don't dare Google it while I'm at work.


I didnt know either

pedobear.org...



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme
 


Pedobear was a character on South Park a few seasons back.


I don't believe that the illuminati/ aliens are running an agenda at McDonalds either. It just seems that it's grasping at straws to me. I just think the bag is designed to keep the kids amused while they eat. JMO.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I am a Beanie Baby nut job, so I was absolutely THRILLED when McDonald's announced they were bringing back the Teenie Beanie Babies again.




Thanks for reading this, jump right in like old Ron says and let's discuss McDonald's and their brainwashing of our kids.



Well, obviously McDonalds is not just brainwashing children. You fell right into their trap due to your Beanie Baby addiction.

Why worry about children when you are self admittingly gorging yourself on McDonalds to get a toy!

Disgusting!



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I suppose some may make other connections, such as the star on it's side that reminds me of Scientology or a certain star system. Three circles like some crop cirlces etc. What else can we find in it, just for fun? The odd shaped building is also curious. Any building structures in their similar to other countries, such as China?



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
First - Oh my god, you eat at McDonalds?

Second - you need to take a step back and get some air. Kids love aliens. They love the fantastic! McDonalds is a big company, its all marketing. On the images you've supplied there's pink castles for girls, but no mention of that in your conspiracy, There's a big cat on your picture as well, is McDonalds going to be doing gene splicing to create mutant cats?

Third - Clowns are evil!




posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen
 


Hmm, URL is blocked at work.

reply to post by sugarmonkey
 


Ahh, damn - and I thought I had been up to date on my SP episodes.


I'll have to scan about for it.

"Pedobear". It just sounds funny. I know I prolly shouldn't laugh, but it's quite amusing.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick
 


No, the toys inside were beanies, and the beanies are all regular beanies, no aliens or yetis.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola


Second - you need to take a step back and get some air. Kids love aliens. They love the fantastic! McDonalds is a big company, its all marketing. On the images you've supplied there's pink castles for girls, but no mention of that in your conspiracy, There's a big cat on your picture as well, is McDonalds going to be doing gene splicing to create mutant cats?




IMHO there are too many elements that make it hard to believe it's all a coincidence.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Ayrton]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and stuff!

I just got off the phone with McDonald's corporate.

I told them I got me a kids meal, and there was a name on the bottom of the bag that was printed on the bag, like it would have been printed on bunches bags.

The funniest thing is when I said J Turnbow, he puts me on hold, and when he came back(from googling maybe) he repeated the name to me, only he said John(the DRs first name).

Anyway the service agent was interested in the fact a DR associated with making an ADHD patch's name is on the bottom of their bag!

Maybe there is more to this!

I eagerly await the call back.

I bet he thinks I am a reporter or something.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018
 


I am confused, what kids am I setting this example for again? I do not have children in my home.



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola
 

The point of collaboration!
I admit I did NOT notice the blatant sexsism in the pink castle. Another part of an NWO layer?

Thanks for pointing that out. This bag is full of double meanings!



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.



[edit on 6-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I googled Turnbow again, and came up with a charitable foundation. Maybe the cryptic name on the bottom of the bag is referencing this:

www.turnbowfoundation.org...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by hotbakedtater]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by hotbakedtater]



posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hmm. One more clue on the J Turnbow/bottom of the bag.

There is a date above the name, 06-18-09.

I searched for this combination but nothing.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join