It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone tried any of Dr Bill Deagles products?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of "Dr" Bill Deagles products and what was your opinion of them? Did they work? I just recently bought some NutriDefence and Super Silver from his NutriMedical website just incase they work. After looking at the ingredients I am now having concerns about the safety of his products.
First bad feeling came to me when I emailed his wife on whether she ships overseas. She said yes but minimum order is $200. This price was a little steep, but I figured that since its a family business that maybe they just didnt want to get overloaded with small orders or something. So I emailed her that $200 was fine and I included a note at the bottom of the email asking her to please tell Bill that I really appreciate all the help he is doing for everyone. I have been a fan of Bill's since watching him on Project Camelot. Anyway, she sends me a email saying thank you for you email, minimum order is $250. She didnt say sorry I made a mistake before or anything like that, just .....its now $250. I felt a little angry at this, as if I should'nt of given Bill the compliment because it showed I was a easy sale (a sucker). After some thought I decided to buy them anyway, as they are the only other defence I have besides Miracle Mineral Solution (This stuff actually works). So I buy the products and get them delivered. I was looking at the ingredients list on the NutriDefence product and it says it has stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and fulvic acid, among others. I found some info. on these ingredients.
Dangers of Fulvic acic
"Chlorine and Fulvic produce trihalomethanes (THM) which are toxic.."
Fulvic acid is good for you when you take it by itself. But if you have Fulvic acid with normal tap water (tap water has chlorine in it) you are converting some of the fulvic acid into a dangerous solvent that causes cancer. I had a really bad experience with this when I had Miracle Mineral Solution (produces Chlorine) and Zeolite (contains Fulvic acid) in the same day. I was so sick I could hardly walk for about a three days from stomach pains. Bill has no warning about this on his website or on the product label.www.supremefulvic.com...

Dangers of Stearic Acid
"In simple terms, what that means is that Stearic Acid / Magnesium Stearate was show in a clinical study to impede or block absorption, or not allow the pill to dissolve enough for you to even digest it. If you have digestive problems, it might even be close to impossible to absorb any nutrients with stearate coatings"
www.naturesbiology.com...

Dangers of SIlcon Dioxide
"Mineral silicon dioxide is indigestible and is not bio-available, therefore will not be metabolised. Instead, tiny particles that are not excreted will be trapped in the tissues. Excess accumulated silicon dioxide in the body causes localised reactions: granulomas, fibroids etc. and overproduction of collagen, causing thickening and hardening of connective tissue."
"Silicon dioxide may be transported through the tissues in blood, lymph, fats and trans-fats, possibly exacerbated by the presence of magnesium stearate that binds the insoluble and indigestible porous silicon and the water it contains with other bodily fluids."
www.ivanfraser.com...

Seems to me like Project Camelot have been hearing alot of bad information about Bill Deagle. If you have heard there last interview with bill they really seem to be grilling him. David Wilcock seemed to be doubtful of him a well. Below is a picture of the Super silver. Notice the 'inVision' with a capital 'V'. The 'V' has a sunrise in it, as in illumination. Some people think the 'V' actually stands for. Lucifer. I just dont know what to think about him anymore.

i689.photobucket.com...
i689.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I wondered the same thing.

His interviews bug me, he seems to love hearing himself talk.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The man is not to be trusted. You spent some money, and it doesn't feel good saying this but do not trust his products.

This thread details several convincing points on why this is the case:
Bill Deagle is a killer (ATS)

The debate on Deagle still rages. But I'd so some scrounging before touching his products. I wouldn't risk it, but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Oscitate. Yeah, I really should have done more research on his history before buying from him. I'm just very concerned about the soon to be mandatory H1N1 vaccine that everyone is talking about. I am trying to get as many anti-pathogens medicines as possible just incase they force me to take it. Always have a backup plan.

top topics

join