It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Pulls Hundreds Of Ron Paul Videos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
they removed a video of mine about a mmorpg. OMG it's a conspiracy against the truth movement!

b.s.

as I posted earlier, they also removed james randi and several hundred vids, they use a volunteer mod staff, and some just slip up.

Ive had vids removed by mistake and them put back after I emailed. Anyone even anonymous can flag videos.

if you mis flag a video and it gets queued to be reviewed and in the mod interface you can just delete without looking.

heck I used to mod in youtube's early days.

there's no conspiracy, it's people crying wolf or the sky is falling.

lot of ignorance going on.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Cito]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OMG what just happend to all my favourites?

All 61 of them are gone WOW! All of them are new too. I only added them a few days ago.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Can you point out how Ron Paul is a fraud, please?

Edit:

All the other people saying. quite sarcastically, that it is a conspiracy beacause WWE, Robot Chicken, etc. were removed . . .

Those are copyrighted. C-Span is in public use domain. There is no copyright violations.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Youtube can show people being killed in road accidents and shoot outs but as soon as someone starts speaking common sense they pull the videos?

Hmmm , sounds like someones not happy at the people finding out the truth, Maybe its time for someone to start a video playback website like youtube but with the right priorities?.

[edit on 6/8/09 by DataWraith]

Theoretically, we could set up RPTube (hosting Ron Paul videos primarily).

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by Samblack

There's more to it than it looks like on the outside. Anybody can send a DMCA takedown notice, and YouTube has to take down the materials immediately.

Exactly. Here's what I find odd about this situation:
1.) cpanjunkie.org shows "Under New Management"
2.) cpanjunkie.org article predicted this would happen.
3.) cpanjunkie.org article author is basically screaming poverty and begging for donations to help get the videos back up.

Can you say "inside job"???

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Looks like the Obama brownshirts are going after Alex Jones now

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Heres the Videos He's talking about.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
they dont want his message getting out

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
CSJ didn't just post videos from C-SPAN, he has confirmed with C-SPAN in the past, and they are fine with him posting them.

However, he also posts videos from other sources, mainly FOX and MSNBC, but also other places.

FOX and MSNBC seem to be very liberal, and it's extremely rare for them to DMCA a video. However other sources like HBO (CSJ would sometimes post clips from Bill Mahers Real Time) are very very very strict. They do takedowns all the time.

Just before CSJ was suspended, he had been posting some Bill Maher videos, I suspect that it is these that killed him. Once you have 3 strikes under DMCA, YouTube rules (and possibly DMCA laws) mean that your account must be closed, that then removes all the other videos you had, even if they are legit (or at least not been subject to takedown).

I don't see any conspiracy in the case of CSJ, he was working in a grey area of copyright news clips. Most of the time he was fine, but it only takes one company to get angry and DMCA three videos, and it's all over.

He's back on YouTube again though, this time as MoxNewsDotCom (unfair and biased)

www.youtube.com...

I expect he will be more careful this time, and not post clips from whoever killed him last time. He's still posting FOX/MSNBC/C-SPAN stuff. If he keeps to those three sources, he should be safe unless MSNBC/FOX change their policy and start going after people.

The copyright issues are not really YouTubes fault at all. They don't suspend people/remove videos until a DMCA request is recieved. YouTube basically does the minimum it has to by law.

In the case of videos being pulled for Racism, well that is a YouTube issue, that is based on people 'flagging' the video.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by harpsounds]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join