It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Pulls Hundreds Of Ron Paul Videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The above reposts are a known glitch that occurs at times.

I return you to your regularly scheduled thread topic, "You Tube Pulls Hundreds Of Ron Paul Videos".

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
it's because of that [email protected] crap.

they think it sounds like it hurts obama's cause they yanking and blocking everything known to man.
www.whitehouse.gov...

if ya aint seen it ya better...
censorship of what we say being monitored and reported as we speak.

email's we send.
blog's.
which could or could not be used on forum's such as this.

so yes freedom of speech my butt..it's a new ball game obama has officially broke ..Freedom of speech.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1 4M 7H3 1
Wow-it's true.I just went to cspanjunkie.org and the site owner confirmed it. 6400 videos gone. This is outrageous. I never thought they would do something like this. Unacceptable. But what are we going to do about it? Are we going to just talk about it here, or are we going to e-mail Google and demand the account be restored?

Google. Oh, you mean the same Google that is a part of The Apollo Alliance? The same one that sponsors the complete Hi-jacking of our Republic?

Yeah, I am sure they care what anybody thinks.................

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I knew that google and Yahoo was going to get bought up and "corrected" for "our own good". They take the things off that will help t make us free and leave the trash on to dumb us down and to distract us. They don't think we see what they are doing but we do. They also think that another generation will go by after we die and this stuff will all be hidden from them. What they don't know is that many of us are teaching our kids about them and the elites and the way they work and what they have done.....so that the next generation will also be wise to their evils and desires to oppress us and steal from us. Any online institution that has become as big as yahoo will be bought up and pertinent information will be removed to protect the Bilderbergers just like all of the MSM was. The proof is every Bilderberg meeting you can see the Large coorperate heads of the major stations going into the buildings with the world leaders for the meetings. There is lot's of online proof of this as well, ...look at it before it's too late.
Want proof of this? I have been told many times on here by YAHOOS that there is no conspiracy blah, blah, blah (blind idiots should bot be allowed to speak as they cannot see what they speak of) anyway, here is proof of the top of the elites ADMITTING a conspiracy.

Random House published his Memoirs in 2002.:
On page 405 of the paperback edition, David Rockefeller says this:

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

mod edit, to apply external quote tags

[edit on 8-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is a serious move to censor the truth from the PEOPLE!!!!

Would be a good idea to post the videos on this Website!

Fight the power!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They removed because of copyright. Like, it's the law?

WWE got thousands of wrestling videos removed for copyright. Conspiracy?

Some people think everything is a conspiracy.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is complete utter BS!!!!!!!!! Are Obama & Clinton videos being pulled too? Did I not read right, are they only pulling Paul videos??

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well yeah, copyright is the law. But it's morphed over the years to beyond it's original intended purpose. That's why the company that owns an 81 year old mouse can sue you into oblivion if he shows up on anything you sell without their permission. (and cut)

Companies funnel money to the politicians, politicians change to law to protect the companies. It's a perverted simbiosis.

All it amounts to it theft from the public domain by never allowing new but antiquated works to fall into it.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
One of the reasons ATS does not display user avatars is due to copyright issues, stuff like that has to be predicted when you gain enemies.

Those videos should be moved over somewhere else, it's not that big of a catastrophe - remember when you only had magnetic tapes

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am currently looking for a way to contact the owner(s) of cspanjunkie.org. If I can get in contact with them, I'm going to ask for a list of removed videos, if youtube gave them an official explanation, and what their take on that explanation is (if one was given).

It doesn't make sense to remove C-Span videos for copyright reasons, as the article indicated is the case:

You Tube has expanded its zealous copyright crusade by suspending the popular C-Span Junkie user channel, and in doing so has pulled hundreds of viral Ron Paul videos, which are now completely dead.
source

If there is a valid explanation for the removal, I will be the first to admit there's no conspiracy here, but until all the information is in, this case is looking very suspicious to me.

TA

Edit:

The best I can find is the comment box on the owner's new account MoxNewsDotCom. A YouTube account is required to leave a comment, and I don't have or plan on getting one (I don't trust Google with my information). If anyone wishes to contact the administrator of this and the suspended account, this appears to be the only way to do so, though I will continue looking.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by TheAssociate]

Second Edit:

There have been requests for an "official explanation" posted in the comment section of the above linked site. The owner/moderator hasn't answered yet, but I will keep track and post as info becomes available.

Thank you all for the replies, insight, etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
How can recorded public hearings be copyrighted >.>

Shouldn't that be public property in a way?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

They are public domain. I posted C-Span's official copyright information on the first page and there is nothing that states their video can't be used by the public. At this point, I'm thinking YouTube suspended the account on an unrelated technicality. The big question is, did they have an ulterior motive for doing so, but until more information is available, that's simply speculation.

TA

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
all b.s. there is no conspiracy here.

They removed James Randi's account a while back
from www.randi.org...

They also removed several videos from CCPGAMES account they created themself, cause music they owned the license to for their own game, was popping up as copyrighted. idiots didn't realize that CCP owns the copyright.

there is no conspiracy, it's just mods over acting, they are not just removing political vids, according to deltube stats over quarter million vids have been removed just today.

hehe

stop over reacting. it's youtube they go insanely overprotective on vids even if they think it's copyrighted and it's not they remove and rather err on the side of caution.

if you wanna "bawwwwww" about it, reupload to dailymotion or break or some other vid site that has less copyright restrictions and volunteer mods.

Just like everyone thought it was some vast conspiracy that James Randi and Alex Jones accounts were suspended.

They were fixed eventually due to human mistake.

their mods are volunteers and often do not agree with each other.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I agree..who would do something like this..and why?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I've had more clips pulled from youtube than I like, they don't even review it most of the time it's just an automated process.

And I have no political agenda... I mean, the damn same clips can be seen from others but for whatever reason they get to keep theirs. Fox pulls mine 5 mins after I up it.

Do NOT rely on youtube for valid content.. Treat it as it is, noobtube.

And lets not get into the "Not available in your country" twaddle.

to youtube.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Exactly, more then RP was pulled here. Heck I got upset some months ago when all the Cartoon network (I think, Maybe it was Robot Chicken?) stuff got pulled, but you didn't see me posting on ATS because I thought there was conspiracy against animation...

Or maybe there is!

NO! You must PAY for robot chicken!

And frankly, it's worth it!

robot chicken will rule us all and I for one welcome our new cyborg avian overlord.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
YouTube is bound by the DMCA, which requires any Web content provider to remove material, if a copyright notice is filed. The person posting the material can file an objection, in which case the content provider is not required to remove the material. Then the matter can be decided in court, and if necessary the content removed. If YouTube received a copyright notice, it didn't have any choice but to remove the offending videos.

However, YouTube is a private company that provides its services for free. It has the right to post anything it wants (if not violating copyright). And it has the right to remove anything it feels like it, without comment or criticism. As long as the video isn't illegal, they can show it; and no matter what, they can choose not to show it. In fact, they can choose to close the whole thing down if they feel like it, and no one has the right to stop them.

If you feel that strongly about preserving Web content, then start your own Website and upload the videos you feel need to be seen. Of course, if you show copyrighted stuff and ignore a copyright notice, your ISP will be required by law to shut you down. So maybe find a hosting service in Azerbaijan or somewhere the laws aren't likely to matter.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
I'd like to know more, and while I don't personally care for Ron Paul, this sort of instant censorship bothers me.

I'm seriously wondering who or what made them pull the plug.

M.

Here, do yourself a favor. Watch this:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

15 years before talking about the FED, A powerful Elite, corruption of alphabet agencies, or serious issues with fiat currency were ever cool. Ron Paul was doing just that.

If this man had of ever made it to the position of president, this country would not be where it is. We would likely still be free, and our children would most likely be free.

He would have been a better president than any of the ones who made it into office in the 20th century. So, perhaps you could just hear what he's been saying for decades, then take a moment to look at how the country made it into this situation, and then he may just happen to grow on you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

He would have been a better president than any of the ones who made it into office in the 20th century.

Elegantly stated, king9072, thanks and star for posting that.

I'm keeping track of the comments section on the new version of the site that was removed, still no updates but I will post any new information if/as it becomes available.

Thank you all for the replies, insight, stars and flags.

TA

Edit:

Anyone else catch Penn and Teller's BS last night? Dr. Paul was on there for a bit.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
He has his own website at earth2obama.org. This is censorship of the truth movement. If you are a youtube.com poster go to infowarstv.com and post your videos there. Youtube is owned by google. who funded google? the CIA!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join