learn more

You Tube Pulls Hundreds Of Ron Paul Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't go too deep with this one.

Youtube has very strict rules...especially with copyrighted material.

and from what I just checked, a lot of Ron Paul videos still remain public.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Apparently another account, "VotersThink", has been suspended as well:

Published
by
Michael
on August 2, 2009
in ~CSJ
. Tags: cspanjunkie cspan junkie youtube account closed suspend.

August 01, 2009
YES! Youtube has suspended my CSPANJunkie & VotersThink accounts

I told You this was coming!
I will be making an attempt to get the 6400 videos now not available back online.
I’m afraid that’s probably not very likely.
The new Youtube account is… www.youtube.com...
source

I assume the person writing the above was involved with the two accounts, because he's trying to get the videos that were deleted back online. Does anyone know what was on the VotersThink account?

TA

It's possible the person was Warned to remove something and they failed to do so...

..or if they've been warned more than 3 times..their account is terminated. This happened to me with copyrighted stuff and a film I made that contained nudity...but yet, there are numerous videos on the site that have much worse content.

Youtube works in mysterious ways.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by allsop
^This, yeah there are hundreds of duplicate videos taking up bandwith, youtube mod team can do a same name search on the videos and instantly delete anything with the same hash

On a different note, apparentally my friend who works as a yt mod, said that alex jones channel had had so many site views because it had been accessed millions of times from the same IP address(so yeah...)

I know you guys are skeptics, but come on.

They removed whole accounts, not just duplicate videos. So..no, not this.

And YouTube only allows a couple hundred views from the same IP address before it stops counting. IP hopping would be required to cheat the system...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ron Paul is going to be in Orlando on the 7th of this month. WeAreChange Florida's meetup group is sending around the invites. Florida's such a mess. The police here are so corrupt and I expect a lot of injustice to take place on that day.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The project's been started, eh?

Well, did you know that RP himself is probably a freemason, even if he's only a "blue-level" one?

In my opinion, his political views might be a bit too "fishy" (word from the whitehouse lady) for the old "republican or democrat" scheme...

But being possibly a mason himself (and a republican congerssman of course) we can't be sure if this isn't another false-flag "attack"...

I wont go into the possibility, that Mr. Paul, like or not, can be just another puppet for the NWO, even if he doesn't know it. Am I a bit too paranoid here?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good thread. Thanks for that info.

I feel more and more each day as though we are being "closed in on" -- there are numerous videos being pulled at Youtube, some of them don't even make sense.

Big Brother is definitely watching.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtplacebo
Ron Paul is going to be in Orlando on the 7th of this month. WeAreChange Florida's meetup group is sending around the invites. Florida's such a mess. The police here are so corrupt and I expect a lot of injustice to take place on that day.

This is enraging, scary, and heartbreaking all at the same time.

If anyone thinks policemen are their "friends" anymore well I have this nice piece of oceanfront property in Arizona I am selling, cheap.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
it's not just political stuff. So singling out a ron paul conspiracy is not true.

they also deleted James Randi's channel where he would post lectures and discussions and proving hoaxes and such.

they kicked him off youtube and he had posted on his site he didn't know what happened.

youtube is just getting strict and killing themself.

just move to dailymotion or whatnot.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Speaking of misleading titles... Most people would say the same about your avatar/title.

S&F OP... The title isn't misleading and this isn't a simple example of "its the law".

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I wouldn't go too deep with this one.

Youtube has very strict rules...especially with copyrighted material.

and from what I just checked, a lot of Ron Paul videos still remain public.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe they removed 6400 videos, but I just ran a you tube search for "ron paul" and got this:

“ron paul” results 1 - 20 of about 319,000

So yes, there are more than a few remaining!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I think it's safe to say there is still a lot of Ron Paul to go around for everybody, lol.

Also, agreed with someone elses post about moving to dailymotion or other sites. Youtube is becoming very strict. There are plenty of other websites.

I know one site that's very good for politics. If you want it, PM me....considering I can't really post it here....

[edit on 6-8-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The OP is FOS.

Go to you tube and search "Ron Paul"

You will get hundreds and hundreds of cspan videos of him.

just because one channel goes down doesn't mean anything.
the channel could have been formed by someone who broke the T's and C's etc etc.

In any event, ron paul vids on youtube are abundant and this thread is silly.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Well here's another one that will be pulled very shortly

This is very concerning!

i hope not, rand paul needs all the publicity he can get. i hope to see him a lot in the near future. i have a feeling it might not happen though. his dad didnt get 1/100 of the mzin stream publicity he deserved

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i apologize for the this repost

[edit on 6-8-2009 by srslyguyz]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
[mod edit: duplicate post removed]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

Exactly what are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm not surprised at all.

But, this isn't your normal conspiracy against Ron Paul that his movement suffered through with the Main Stream Media during the campaign. This YouTube crap has been happening since Google purchased YouTube.

After the purchase, Google systematically went through and began stripping any corporate copyrighted material off. YouTube had maintained minimal patrol on copyrighted material, but nothing like Google could. Since then YouTube has gone downhill fast. The only copy written material that's posted on it now is agreed upon by the copyright holder and Google for CASHMONEY.

It's corporatism and you should get used to it cause it's the way that Capitalism works. That's why I don't use YouTube if I can help it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Exactly, more then RP was pulled here. Heck I got upset some months ago when all the Cartoon network (I think, Maybe it was Robot Chicken?) stuff got pulled, but you didn't see me posting on ATS because I thought there was conspiracy against animation...

Or maybe there is!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join