It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Where Were The Families And Friends Of The Alleged Passengers And Crew Of The 9-11 Aircraft?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Oh really Swampfox? I wasn't aware of any arms, legs, torsos etc found out where most of the alleged passenge DNA was allegedly found, in the A&E Drive or near the Exit Hole where the alleged flight and data recorders were allegedly found and a lot more alleged passenger DNA allegedly also found.

Im not surprised you were not aware, because Ive long been aware of your thought processes in regards to evidence of what happened on 9/11.

As well, I am not surprised that you appearantly think the DNA just appears out of nowhere.

Let's forget about your overwhelming need to shrink SP.
Would YOU,
Given the opportunity to stand before all the folks that have suffered, suffered beyond normal imagination as a result of the 911 Pentagon Tragedy AND tell them they are not worth a better investigation .Please take your time and try to give me an honest answer.
Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted by thedman
reply to post by SPreston

You loons are always demanding "proof" - OK prove that the body in this picture is not from AA77

Middle 2 pictures are most likely of Pentagon employees

Given damage to body (something I've before) can you prove it was not from AA77?

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

What about this one? Again damage to body precludes easy identification

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

So you have already admitted that the two center photos are Pentagon personnel and not Flight 77 passengers. Two down.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

I agree; most definitely Pentagon employees. So lets look at the other two.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

(the description which accompanies the photo)

P200042 Photograph of a body part found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]

source

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

(the description which accompanies the photo)

P200048 Photograph of a body found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]

source

Please notice thedman that both bodies are NOT labeled as Flight 77 passengers; but described as bodies found inside the Pentagon. The fires, put out repeatedly, and reset repeatedly burned for two days and could have easily burned and charred those two bodies as they are, if they were Pentagon personnel killed by explosives.

In fact if those were passengers inside the fuselage, they should not have looked so undamaged. An aluminum fuselage slamming into the Pentagon wall at 530 mph and exploding into a fireball should have sliced those two bodies into unrecognizable bits of shredded flesh with the thousands of sharp slivers of aircraft aluminum.

In the Purdue University animation, (although the aircraft has no engines and the tail magically passes through the upper floors) even they show the columns shredding aluminum from the fuselage. Just imagine those two bodies within that damage area. There would have been no recognizable pieces left, and those tinier pieces would have been burned up by two days of jet fuel fires.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5416f66787c2.gif[/atsimg]

Original animation

Of course where this Purdue University (major Military Industrial Complex contractor and profiteer and mouth organ) animation is fraudulent is the fact that the nose of the fuselage does not crush in the animation, as it impacts and forces its way through the steel re-enforced Pentagon outer wall. This would have increased dramatically the damage to human bodies trapped within the fuselage at 530 mph.

In fact the Purdue disinformation team pretends there is no steel re-enforced wall for the fuselage nose, wings, tail stabilizer, or engines to impact. They show everything sailing right through the wall magically to impact the multiple re-enforced concrete columns at 530 mph.

No those are Pentagon personnel (all 5 of them), and they were murdered by the 9-11 perps with explosives and incendiaries set off inside the Pentagon. There is no doubt, and also there was no aircraft impact, because the actual aircraft has been proven flying Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, whether you duhbunkers and pseudoskeptics like it or not.

[edit on 8/9/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

And all that without a csi outline and before the smoke cleared? bs
Get a grip thed.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Been watching too much TV - this is reality, not some conspiracy fantasy

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

People on AA77 were distributed like this - hijackers up front in cockpit (5)
passengers crowded in rear of cabin (59) When plane struck Pentagon
it was literally turned inside out - the nose with the hijackers ended up
close to the initial impact hole - on impact with the outer (E Ring ) wall
which is stone backed by brick this section stopped. The rear of the
plane still had momentum and continued on passing through the front section. The remains of AA77 slid through the lower 2 floors of the
Pentagon smashing into columns and shedding pieces it would slow
until finally stopping at the C Ring wall where most of the passenger remains were located.

Add to that there are no internal walls on lowest 2 floors betwwen exterior
wall (E Ring) and C Ring

On the first and second floors, the Pentagon has continuous interior space extending from the facade to the inner-facing wall of the C-Ring, joining the C-, D-, and E-Rings. This is because the light wells between the C- and D-Rings and between the D- and E-Rings only descend to the bottom of the third floor. The only structural elements interrupting this space are columns apparently spaced on 10-foot centers along the direction perpendicular to the facade, with each first-floor column having a square cross-section measuring 21 inches on a side.

Several Rescue workers report finding aircraft seats, in some cases
with victims still in them.

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

"It was the worst thing you can imagine," said Williams, whose squad from Fort Belvoir, Va., entered the building, less than four hours after the terrorist attack. "I wanted to cry from the minute I walked in. But I have soldiers under me and I had to put my feelings aside."

William's seven-man squad from the Military District of Washington's combat engineer company at Fort Belvoir was there to work alongside nearly 250 civil search-and-rescue crews from Maryland, Virginia and Tennessee to find survivors in the rubble. After the first few hours, there were none.

Based on that can see that the bodies could be found reasonably intact

I've seen what happens when plane impacts hard ground at high speed and steep (estimated 80 deg) - not whole lot left of plane and bodies

AA77 hit at shallow (fla) angle and passage through building slowed the
debris

In 1972 Yugoslavian Airlines DC 9 exploded at 33,000 ft, wreckage
comprised of aircraft cabin slid down mountain smashing into trees
in descent. Flight attendent was found alive in wreckage!

en.wikipedia.org...

[url=http://]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAT_Flight_367[/url

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I am sure most all of us here have had similar experiences.
I know that I have seen more than enough.
My first responder buddies see it daily.
There is no cure for this. I do not doubt that the majority of posters here have seen their share of blood shed and wreckage in real life as well.
That is why I think it is imperative to find ways to slow or stop the carnage.
911 is really the first false flag or WAR to be allowed in this country on a large scale. It is new and it is unique only in that sense. We all have to open our harts and consider the human tragedy here , put our backs together and halt the reoccurrence of these misdeeds.
Take a stroll through the current 911 threads here on ATS. I do not think it will be difficult for you to pick out who the real perps were and why. There are some that predict future catastrophic 911 type attacks with drool dripping from their mouths. To be more on topic---If you really think about it. There certainly should be more press and documentation related to the families of the supposed passangers.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted by thedman

People on AA77 were distributed like this - hijackers up front in cockpit (5)
passengers crowded in rear of cabin (59)

Well I guess that information is just about useless isn't it? The FBI and American Airlines and the Pentagon historians all established that Bush Regime Solicitor General Ted Olson LIED about the phone calls from Barbara Olson, and we have no evidence that anybody moved to the back of the alleged aircraft; isn't that true thedman? Do you want to count the phony Hollywood movies as evidence thedman? Or perhaps you had a vision? So the crew and all the passengers in this fantasy tale could have been all jammed in the baggage compartment for all we know. All it comprises is a prepared script to con the American people anyway.

Beside, Ted Olson kept jumping back and forth from cell phone to air phone and collect calls, proving that he could not keep his script straight, and that he was lying. Isn't that correct thedman?

Since the real aircraft was flying Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and high above the 1st floor, then it could not have possibly knocked down the light poles far to the south nor created the damage path between the outer wall also far to the south, and the Exit Hole. Isn't that also correct thedman?

So what is all this senseless rhetoric you keep spouting thedman? LIES are not acceptable evidence in a courtroom in the real world thedman.

Your alleged witnesses reporting passengers still strapped into seats are unverified witnesses, and there is no photographic evidence of these alleged passengers still strapped into seats, nor is there evidence that these witnesses actually exist in reality. They are most likely more fake witnesses created by overzealous mainstream news media reporters seeking an unearned Pulitzer. US MSM reporters have proved themselves the greatest liars on earth. In fact there is no evidence that one single seat was found in the Pentagon or outside.

[edit on 8/10/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Since the real aircraft was flying Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and high above the 1st floor, then it could not have possibly knocked down the light poles far to the south nor created the damage path between the outer wall also far to the south, and the Exit Hole.

We're still waiting for your eyewitness reports to support your claim that "a jet flew over and away from the Pentagon" just like your good buddy Craig Ranke showed in his depiction:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85c6f658630a.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't you think it's a little strange that you can't provide any of those statements to your fellow 9/11 "Truthers", SPreston? What are they to think, that out of hundreds of people all around the Pentagon that no one saw and reported such an easily-seen odd event as a jet flying low and fast directly over and away from the Pentagon as a most unique event of an explosion happened concurrently directly on that jet's flight path?

What is holding you back from providing your fellow Truthers" with those statements? They keep seeing you evade all requests for that evidence and, no doubt, they must be wondering what's holding you up, don't you think, SPreston.

Come now, man, courage!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Given the opportunity to stand before all the folks that have suffered, suffered beyond normal imagination as a result of the 911 Pentagon Tragedy AND tell them they are not worth a better investigation

Except, I think they got the best investigation possible. I feel sorry for the families that have had their suffering compounded by the lies of the "truth" movement.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Given the opportunity to stand before all the folks that have suffered, suffered beyond normal imagination as a result of the 911 Pentagon Tragedy AND tell them they are not worth a better investigation

Except, I think they got the best investigation possible. I feel sorry for the families that have had their suffering compounded by the lies of the "truth" movement.

I dont think you really believe that swamp. You know the steel was shipped off to china and that was one of the most important aspects of the investigation. Are you willing to reword that to something like you think they got the best investigation under the circumstances and administration, or do you really think 20 million dollars is the best the most powerful country in the world can do?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
kavanf1.blogspot.com...

Let me ask .. This person is real, she died on 77, she has a husband 2 daughters who have all talked about the lose of their wife and mother and lots of friends who miss her. where is she.. ?? Are here children lying?

"She had meant to leave Washington on an earlier flight, but circumstances conspired to prevent this. On her call to let him know about the change in plans, some of the last words she and her husband David exchanged were "I love you".

Here's what some of her friends and colleagues had to say about Vicki:

"Vicki was loved by many and liked by all who knew her. She was a remarkable person who was full of energy and enjoyed her life. May God keep you and your family." LaRae Dudley

"She was so very proud of her daughters and devoted to her family. Vicki was a very special person." Marie Jardina

"I was stationed with Vicki and David in Hawaii and remember what a sweet and caring person she was." Susan Nocera

"A real sweet lady, always smiling." Greg Wolf

"Vicki was a beautiful person who will always have a special place in my heart." Nick Pietrefesa

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

I dont think you really believe that swamp. You know the steel was shipped off to china and that was one of the most important aspects of the investigation. Are you willing to reword that to something like you think they got the best investigation under the circumstances and administration, or do you really think 20 million dollars is the best the most powerful country in the world can do?

This is a good example of what really torques me off about truthers. They keep sticking to the same ole BS statements no matter how many times you show that they are wrong.

The steel didnt all get shipped off to China. Nor was it shipped off anywhere without being looked at. A few THOUSAND law enforcement agents, engineers, medics, ironworkers etc, went through EVERY FRIGGING POUND of the steel before ANY of it was allowed to go anywhere. Steel that came from areas of concern in regards to the impact, fire, and collapse was set aside for extra attention, most of this steel is tucked away in a hanger at JFK airport. In the end, the steel that had been inspected and cleared for scrap purposes ended up in Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Alabama, India, China, Mexico and several other places....and you still claim it was all shipped off to China without being inspected. Not to mention that each of the landfills where debris was taken, were treated as crime scenes with 24/7 security. All told, SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS was spent just on processing the debris of the Towers, looking for criminal evidence and human remains. Statements like yours are a slap in the face to the thousands of men and women who worked day in and day out going through the debris.

Sixty million for evidence processing, twenty million for the 9/11 Commission...and Lord knows how much spent by the FBI, CIA, NSA, NYPD etc on running down leads, questioning subjects, gathering evidence.

Where to find some truth....if you are willing to accept you are wrong.

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

www.fbi.gov...

www.wtcgroundzerorelief.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well then, while you're in torqed off mode, why did NIST disregard the steel? Theres simply no reason for it. They claimed that this was because they found no grounds to investigate CD, but there were terrorism experts on tv that said it was CD as the towers came down. Nothing changed between 911 and the final investigation.

If you want to say that you don't believe it was CD, thats great, respectable opinion, and if its backed with facts thats even better. And I openly admit that it is.

the problem is that there are also GREAT cases for it being CD also, and if anyone says they KNOW it was not CD without a FULL investigation, then that just shows they are willing to accept an inconclusive result.

I thank you very much for showing me that there was more than 20 million spent, and that all the steel was not shipped off to china. I believe that once I look at it in depth it will parallel the "no steel building ever fell due to fire" argument circle. The debunkers did indeed find a steel building that had fallen by fire, and so "truthers" re-worded the statement to "no steel framed high rise has ever fallen due to fire", which is verifiable. The debunking actually helped correct a small semantic error that was used as a common debunking tool.

So while you have found the "fallacy" in my post, I will be sure to word it propperly next time, something to the tune of

I dont think you really believe that swamp. You know the steel was not part of the NIST investigation and that was one of the most important aspects of the investigation. Are you willing to reword that to something like you think they got the best investigation under the circumstances and administration, or do you really think 60 million dollars is the best the most powerful country in the world can do?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Let me ask .. This person is real, she died on 77, she has a husband 2 daughters who have all talked about the lose of their wife and mother and lots of friends who miss her. where is she.. ?? Are here children lying?

Let me ask this: They had plans to do a false flag operation paralleling what this thread is about (operation northwoods). What did they plan to do with the people in scenario. Whatever that plan was is my answer to your question.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

This is a good example of what really torques me off about truthers. They keep sticking to the same ole BS statements no matter how many times you show that they are wrong.

It's quite astounding, isn't it? Truthers are determined to stick to what they read on some 9/11 conspiracy site and never question why they believe the irrational nonsense they believe in.

Then when you ask them to support their claims, the denial and histrionics they go through to avoid having to is simply amazing.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999

Sixty million for evidence processing, twenty million for the 9/11 Commission...and Lord knows how much spent by the FBI, CIA, NSA, NYPD etc on running down leads, questioning subjects, gathering evidence.

Twenty million?

That much for the 9-11 Whitewash Commission? I had no idea. These corrupt bought and paid for politicians do not come cheap do they? If Henry Kissinger had not been booted, the payoff would have been 40 million.

And $$120,000,000 (120 million) spent by the Republicans for processing Monica Lewinsky's dress to remove Slick Willie from the throne. Of course; this is the corrupt US DemoPublican government we are dealing with here.

I wonder how much it cost the taxpayers to have those Federal agents stage those light poles and guard the scene?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999

All told, SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS was spent just on processing the debris of the Towers, looking for criminal evidence and human remains. Statements like yours are a slap in the face to the thousands of men and women who worked day in and day out going through the debris.

There are currently 600 NYPD detectives, 50 FBI personnel and many members from the department of sanitation working tirelessly at Fresh Kills landfill. As well as Red Cross workers out on the site serving food and handing out supplies. These recovery workers need our support just as much the workers at Ground Zero. They are involved in the thankless effort of sorting through the debris to find any human remains of WTC victims. The environment is harsh and unpleasant. The ground in constantly muddy and it bubbles. They have to deal with not only the hazards of the WTC debris but also the pre-existing hazards of a garbage dump. . It is our mission to make sure every recovery worker one of those people is outfitted with the proper work equipment. All supplies are given directly into the hands of those in need.

source

That's strange. Not one word about the searchers at Fresh Kills landfill searching through the alleged thousands of tons of pulverized WTC dust for nano-thermite. I wonder why that is?

Of course when these hundreds of workers start dying off; they will get the same help and medical assistance from the government as the WTC 1st responders received. Nothing. Zilch. Zero. No funds available. Sent off to the war effort. Screw you people. Just shut up and die.

Don't we have a wonderful corrupt government?

Doesn't it make you feel real proud Swampfox?

The 9/11 Chronicles and Cancer Deaths

Seven years after the attacks of September the Eleventh, a global awakening has taken place, the likes of which the world has never seen. As the corporate-controlled media dwindles into extinction, a new breed of journalists and activists has emerged.

source

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

It's quite astounding, isn't it? Truthers are determined to stick to what they read on some 9/11 conspiracy site and never question why they believe the irrational nonsense they believe in.

Then when you ask them to support their claims, the denial and histrionics they go through to avoid having to is simply amazing.

I changed the semantics and you failed to address my corrected claim. Why did you fail to do that J? What are you afraid of? I didn't do any of the things that you directly said I did. In short you directly lied just now. I'm calling you out on it and noting it publicly.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by jprophet420]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Of course when these hundreds of workers start dying off; they will get the same help and medical assistance from the government as the WTC 1st responders received. Nothing. Zilch. Zero. No funds available. Sent off to the war effort. Screw you people. Just shut up and die

I can always count on you to be a day late and a dollar short. I have already addressed that and posted the links to the legislation that is appropriating a few billion dollars to help the workers with the illnesses they are suffering from. The thread is still on the page....

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

but there were terrorism experts on tv that said it was CD as the towers came down.

If I wanted their opinion on terrorists or terrorist tactics, I would listen to the terrorism experts.

The collapse of the towers is an engineering question....I'll stick with the engineers. Asking a terrorism expert about a collapsing building is like asking Tom Clancy what its like to fly an F-14. He could offer his opinion, but he has no real clue.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join