It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Where Were The Families And Friends Of The Alleged Passengers And Crew Of The 9-11 Aircraft?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why were the destination airports of the four official 9-11 destroyed airports evacuated and closed down at 12:04 and 12:15 EDT on 9-11-2001? Why didn't United and American tend to the families and friends of the alleged killed in a destroyed aircraft passengers and crews as they normally do?

Well I don't know about you; but if I lived in California in September of 2001, and if any member of my family, or any of my friends, had been on one of those four 9-11 aircraft, as passengers or crew (about 266 persons officially, give or take a few), as soon as I heard about which flights had been named as crashing into the buildings, I would have dropped everything and headed to their destination airport as fast as I could. (LAX or SFO)

Knowing my family, they too if they lived in California, would have dropped everything and headed to the destination airport (LAX or SFO) as fast as possible.

That means we would have arrived hours before the planned arrival times of Flights 11, 175, 77, or 93. We would have rousted United or American Airlines officials out and demanded answers. We would have demanded flight manifests and evidence that our people had actually boarded those planes. We would have demanded that the airlines ensure that there had not been a mixup in the identification of the aircraft. We would have gouged every scrap of information out of those UA and AA officials we could have.

I am sure there would have been many other families and friends of the passengers and crew just like us there too asking questions hours before the arrival times; not just two persons total. There would have been fellow flight officers and stewards (esses) there too mixing with us and asking more informed questions of the airlines. There would have been many employees at LAX or SFO, who would have known the flight crews of the four 9-11 aircraft, and they would have been there too mixing with the families of the passengers and crews, and asking their own questions. Where were they? The reporter only saw two persons and he did not even identify them. Maybe they were actually two FBI or Secret Service agents arriving to order the officials to quickly evacuate and shutdown LAX. Where was the crowd of people desperately trying to get answers from the airlines at LAX or SFO?

This is what the airlines do for air disasters every time. They provide teams to console the families and friends, answer as many questions as possible, and provide as much information as possible. For every air disaster the airlines always do this. But for some strange reason, not on 9-11-2001.

We families and friends of the people allegedly on the aircraft manifest lists which have changed multiple times, would have been surrounded by many local and national reporters, as we arrived at LAX or SFO seeking answers, asking us questions and bugging us like newshound reporters do; not just one solitary reporter wondering where everybody was.

LAX Evacuated (7:25 in video) Only two family members showed up

If those un-symphethetic jerks had tried to evacuate us off those two airports (LAX and SFO) and shut them down; we would have raised holy hell and that too would have been all over the news. They would have had to arrest us and drag us screaming off those two airports, and that surely would have made headline news don't you think?

But no;I saw no headlines of angry families and friends of the passengers and crews of Flights 11,175, 77, or 93 arrested and dragged off screaming to the hoosegow on 9-11-2001 or the days after. Did you?

There was no legitimate reason to shutdown LAX and SFO at 12:04 and 12:15 EDT respectively, because a national groundstop (9:26 AM EDT) had been in effect for hours and 4,452 planes had been landed, and besides all the criminal action was on the East coast, not the West coast. By noon EDT, the only planes in the air over the US were US Military planes.

The only reason for the evacuation and shutdown of LAX and SFO seems to be the obvious lack of families and friends for the four crashed 9-11 aircraft; supposedly flying with passengers and crew on board when they supposedly hit their targets.

But perhaps a duhbunker and his family are not close with other family members or friends, and perhaps he would not have shown up at LAX or SFO seeking answers. Most people would have shown up at LAX or SFO if they could have and if they actually existed as real persons.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just want to be clear here. Once again, you are insisting that the passengers that day were make believe and did not really exist?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good point. Where were all the family members? There are so many holes in the official story yet we're unpatriotic if we question the official lie. Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I just want to be clear here. Once again, you are insisting that the passengers that day were make believe and did not really exist?

Can you answer his question first, before jumping to the conclusion of where this might lead?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As much as I have questions about certain aspects of those events, I DO know a relative of one of the passengers. He was my coworker and his brother in law was on Flight 93.

You have to remember that, for us on the west coast, this all happened at 6:30 am. My mother called me and woke me up, told me to go turn on the TV. After a few hours I went into work, most everyone was a little late, having not been sure what was going to end up happening.

My coworker got a phone call after a time and left work, telling us about his brother in law.

But what his family did exactly, I have no idea. Was he even sure what flight his brother in law was on when he came into work? I dunno. But he didn't come back into work for several days, and I can only imagine that some plan was made to travel, or deal with the situation in some other fashion.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted by Sundancer
Good point. Where were all the family members? There are so many holes in the official story yet we're unpatriotic if we question the official lie. Star and flag.

And it seems like families and friends of the passengers and crews supposed to be aboard the four aircraft would have visited the airports at their home towns or departure airports at Boston Logan and Dulles and Newark, and rousted out United and American officials demanding answers.

That would have attracted reporters like flies, and the families and friends would have been given lots of air time. But I don't recall seeing any such newscasts on the morning of 9-11. Reagan National was ordered evacuated before 9:00 AM EDT as was Dulles. Boston Logan was ordered shutdown after 9:15 before the national groundstop. The National groundstop was ordered at 9:26.

I don't recall ever seeing interviews with families of passengers on the 9-11 flights. Ellen Mariani whose husband was allegedly on Flight 175 claims she was unable to ever find any family member of any other passenger on Flight 175. So where are they?

I have just not been able to find any evidence that most of the families of the alleged passengers aboard the 9-11 flights even exist.

During the period between the first and second crashes in New York City, the Washington Area Airport Authority had begun evacuating Reagan, Baltimore/Washington International, and Dulles airports as a precaution. Immediately after the second crash, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) issued a national "ground stop," which prevented all civil flights from taking off, thereby acknowledging that these actions were deliberate and that more attacks might be underway.

www.colorado.edu...

9:04 (approximately): The FAA's Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center stops all departures from airports in its jurisdiction (New England and eastern New York State).

9:26: The FAA bans takeoffs of all civilian aircraft regardless of destination—a national groundstop. All military bases in the United States are ordered to increase threat conditions to Delta status.

9:45: United States airspace is shut down. No civilian aircraft are allowed to take off, and all aircraft in flight are ordered to land at the nearest airport as soon as possible. All international flights headed for the U.S. are redirected to Canada. Transport Canada, the Canadian transportation agency, also closes down its airspace.

www.answers.com...

Lawless said Logan was shut down about 9:15 a.m., moments after the second plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

Logan International Airport, along with all other US airports, was ordered shut down by the Federal Aviation Administration.

www.boston.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Sept. 11, 2001

REMAINING AIRCRAFT ACCOUNTED FOR, AMERICAN CONFIRMS

FORT WORTH, Texas - American Airlines is now confirming that all remaining airplanes in the American Airlines system, including TWA and American Eagle, have been accounted for and are safe. This morning, two American jets carrying 158 passengers and 17 crewmembers were lost in apparent terrorist attacks.

Federal authorities shut down air traffic in the United States today, and American has cancelled its scheduled flights through at least noon Wednesday, making it difficult for American CARE team members to be flown in from other cities to assist. Nevertheless, local CARE team members based in New York, Boston, Washington and Los Angeles have been called to local airports to assist relatives of those who may have been on board Flights 11 and 77 during today's attacks. American is also in touch with relatives to offer assistance by telephone.

"Every effort is being made in every corner of the company to help the families of our customers and our fellow employees," Chairman and CEO Donald J. Carty said of the assistance effort this afternoon.

American also said that, once flights resume, the company will reaccommodate customers on AA, TWA and Eagle without penalty.

Media calls should be directed to the FBI. Customers who wish to receive information about relatives should call American's response number at 1-800-245-0999.

For more information regarding today's incident please visit www.amrcorp.com.

To visit our home page click here."

web.archive.org...://www.aa.com/

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

For News & Press Release visit www.amrcorp.com.
Or to visit AA.com, click here

Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2001

A message from American Airlines Chief Executive Officer Don Carty:

I know that I speak for every employee at American Airlines when I extend our deepest sympathy to those who lost a loved one, family member or friend on American Airlines Flight 11, American Airlines Flight 77, United Airlines Flight 93, United Airlines Flight 175 or at the sites of these tragic accidents. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of immense sorrow.

Upon learning of the terrorist attacks, employees at American immediately began mobilizing to help the families who are the victims of this national tragedy. To date, American has sent more than 350 CARE team members to the departure and destination airports and has local command centers established in these cities. These individuals, and more than 300 additional American employees staffing command centers and Family Assistance telephones in Fort Worth, Texas, are providing constant support and assistance to family members.

We have dispatched teams as active participants in the ongoing investigations and we are working closely with government agencies to bring the perpetrators of this horrible tragedy to justice. Any tips or information should be forwarded immediately to the FBI. A form for tips has been set up by the FBI at www.ifccfbi.gov.

We would also like to thank all of our many customers and friends who have called, e-mailed or otherwise offered words of support, your prayers, and other forms of help. It is at times like this that the American spirit shines through, and we are very appreciative.

In closing, I would like to again extend American Airlines condolences to all those directly affected by this horrific tragedy. Everyone involved will forever be close to our hearts and minds.

Sincerely,

Don Carty
CEO, American Airlines

web.archive.org...://www.aa.com/

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

American Airlines CARE Program
www.aa.com.../amrcorp/corporateInformation/facts/care.jsp

CARE volunteers can be found around the world, including the United States, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Japan, Mexico and Canada.

Have any interviews been made public by these CARE volunteers? I don't recall. I'll try to find some.

The link to your quote leads to this page;

web.archive.org...
No archived versions of the page you requested are available. If the page is still available on the Internet, we will begin archiving it during our next crawl.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

That's fine and dandy jthomas. That should put plenty of salve on their guilty conscience and improve public relations.

But the reporter in the OP only saw two persons inquiring about passengers from the three flights destined for LAX by the time they evacuated the airport and closed it down at 12:04 EDT. Surely some of the passengers lived in California and had people who cared about them. Where were they? Worried families always flock to airports immediately after news of a disaster involving their flight. They often track the flights. I know I do. From my home computer, I can tell their actual takeoff time, their altitude, and their estimated time of arrival. I would have dropped everything and headed to LAX as fast as possible, searching for answers.

The last people in the world I would have relied on for correct answers, would have been those Mainstream News Reporters on the boob tube. Geeze their live reports on the morning of 9-11, were turned completely around the very next day. Explosives, looks like demolition, no aircraft parts anywhere, to nonsense the very next day.

Flight 11 crashed at 8:46 EDT 3 hours and 18 minutes before LAX was closed. Flight 175 crashed at 9:03 EDT 3 hours and 1 minute before LAX was closed. Flight 77 was reported destroyed at 9:37 EDT although that has been proven a lie since the aircraft was somewhere else. That leaves the families and friends 2 hours and 27 minutes to get to LAX and corner the United and American officials. Where were they?

Was it because they were phantom passengers existing only as part of a complicated script? Was that the real reason authorities ordered LAX and SFO evacuated and shut down? After all only US Military aircraft were in the skies over America long before noon EDT. There was certainly no danger from further alleged hijacked aircraft was there? Was it so the American people wouldn't see through the scam because nobody showed up?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just from memory........There was a wife of a congressman/senator or sometype of government offical on board the pentagon flight who called her husband from the plane right before it hit the building...........

Sorry I don't remember his name or position in government but he was important enough that his story was told.........Maybe this will ring a bell with someone........

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Just from memory........There was a wife of a congressman/senator or sometype of government offical on board the pentagon flight who called her husband from the plane right before it hit the building...........

Sorry I don't remember his name or position in government but he was important enough that his story was told.........Maybe this will ring a bell with someone........

That was Solicitor General Ted Olsen. His wife Barbara was on flight 77.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Mark_Amy]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

You are correct.............memory failed me but I knew there was a story there..........So where is he now days??

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The first search result that turned up on Solicitor General

link BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !! Posted on February 20, 2008 at 13:53:26

When will corporate media stop their participation in a criminal cover up? If the former Solicitor General lying to America by creating a complete fabrication he spread around the world through corporate media, is not a story worthy of CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, Democracy Now, The Nation, Rolling Stone, PBS, NPR, and all the other fourth estate . . . then they have no right to refer to themselves as media.

Interesting?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well this may help the OP's theory.........

Late in the day on 9/11, CNN put out a story that began: “Barbara Olson, a conservative commentator and attorney, alerted her husband, Solicitor General Ted Olson, that the plane she was on was being hijacked Tuesday morning, Ted Olson told CNN.” According to this story, Olson reported that his wife had “called him twice on a cell phone from American Airlines Flight 77,” saying that “all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers. The only weapons she mentioned were knives and cardboard cutters.”2

Ted Olson’s report was very important. It provided the only evidence that American 77, which was said to have struck the Pentagon, had still been aloft after it had disappeared from FAA radar around 9:00 AM (there had been reports, after this disappearance, that an airliner had crashed on the Ohio-Kentucky border). Also, Barbara Olson had been a very well-known commentator on CNN. The report that she died in a plane that had been hijacked by Arab Muslims was an important factor in getting the nation’s support for the Bush administration’s “war on terror.” Ted Olson’s report was important in still another way, being the sole source of the widely accepted idea that the hijackers had box cutters.3

However, although Ted Olson’s report of phone calls from his wife has been a central pillar of the official account of 9/11, this report has been completely undermined.

Olson’s Self-Contradictions

Olson began this process of undermining by means of self-contradictions. He first told CNN, as we have seen, that his wife had “called him twice on a cell phone.” But he contradicted this claim on September 14, telling Hannity and Colmes that she had reached him by calling the Department of Justice collect. Therefore, she must have been using the “airplane phone,” he surmised, because “she somehow didn’t have access to her credit cards.”4 However, this version of Olson’s story, besides contradicting his first version, was even self-contradictory, because a credit card is needed to activate a passenger-seat phone.

Later that same day, moreover, Olson told Larry King Live that the second call from his wife suddenly went dead because “the signals from cell phones coming from airplanes don’t work that well.”5 After that return to his first version, he finally settled on the second version, saying that his wife had called collect and hence must have used “the phone in the passengers’ seats” because she did not have her purse.6

By finally settling on this story, Olson avoided a technological pitfall. Given the cell phone system employed in 2001, high-altitude cell phone calls from airliners were impossible, or at least virtually so (Olson’s statement that “the signals from cell phones coming from airplanes don’t work that well” was a considerable understatement). The technology to enable cell phone calls from high-altitude airline flights was not created until 2004.7

However, Olson’s second story, besides being self-contradictory, was contradicted by American Airlines.

American Airlines Contradicts Olson’s Second Version

A 9/11 researcher, knowing that AA Flight 77 was a Boeing 757, noticed that AA’s website indicated that its 757s do not have passenger-seat phones. After he wrote to ask if that had been the case on September 11, 2001, an AA customer service representative replied: “That is correct; we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack.”8

In response to this revelation, defenders of the official story might reply that Ted Olson was evidently right the first time: she had used her cell phone. However, besides the fact that this scenario is rendered unlikely by the cell phone technology employed in 2001, it has also been contradicted by the FBI.

Olson’s Story Contradicted by the FBI

The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights. In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.

Back on 9/11, the FBI itself had interviewed Olson. A report of that interview indicates that Olson told the FBI agents that his wife had called him twice from Flight 77.10 And yet the FBI’s report on calls from Flight 77, presented in 2006, indicated that no such calls occurred.

This was an amazing development: The FBI is part of the Department of Justice, and yet its report undermined the well-publicized claim of the DOJ’s former solicitor general that he had received two calls from his wife on 9/11.

Olson’s Story Also Rejected by Pentagon Historians

Ted Olson’s story has also been quietly rejected by the historians who wrote Pentagon 9/11, a treatment of the Pentagon attack put out by the Department of Defense.11

According to Olson, his wife had said that “all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers.”12 This is an inherently implausible scenario. We are supposed to believe that 60-some people, including the two pilots, were held at bay by three or four men (one or two of the hijackers would have been in the cockpit) with knives and boxcutters. This scenario becomes even more absurd when we realize that the alleged hijackers were all small, unathletic men (the 9/11 Commission pointed out that even “[t]he so-called muscle hijackers actually were not physically imposing, as the majority of them were between 5’5” and 5’7” in height and slender in build”13), and that the pilot, Charles “Chic” Burlingame, was a weightlifter and a boxer, who was described as “really tough” by one of his erstwhile opponents.14 Also, the idea that Burlingame would have turned over the plane to hijackers was rejected by his brother, who said: “I don't know what happened in that cockpit, but I'm sure that they would have had to incapacitate him or kill him because he would have done anything to prevent the kind of tragedy that befell that airplane.”15

The Pentagon historians, in any case, did not accept the Olson story, according to which Burlingame and his co-pilot did give up their plane and were in the back with the passengers and other crew members. They instead wrote that “the attackers either incapacitated or murdered the two pilots.”16

Conclusion

This rejection of Ted Olson’s story by American Airlines, the Pentagon, and especially the FBI is a development of utmost importance. Without the alleged calls from Barbara Olson, there is no evidence that Flight 77 returned to Washington. Also, if Ted Olson’s claim was false, then there are only two possibilities: Either he lied or he was duped by someone using voice-morphing technology to pretend to be his wife.17 In either case, the official story about the calls from Barbara Olson was based on deception. And if that part of the official account of 9/11 was based on deception, should we not suspect that other parts were as well?

The fact that Ted Olson’s report has been contradicted by other defenders of the official story about 9/11 provides grounds for demanding a new investigation of 9/11. This internal contradiction is, moreover, only one of 25 such contradictions discussed in my most recent book, 9/11 Contradictions: An Open Letter to Congress and the Press.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

The link to your quote leads to this page;

web.archive.org...
No archived versions of the page you requested are available. If the page is still available on the Internet, we will begin archiving it during our next crawl.

Try: /l8sbtc

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
reply to post by jthomas

That's fine and dandy jthomas. That should put plenty of salve on their guilty conscience and improve public relations.

But the reporter in the OP only saw two persons inquiring about passengers from the three flights destined for LAX by the time they evacuated the airport and closed it down at 12:04 EDT. Surely some of the passengers lived in California and had people who cared about them. Where were they? Worried families always flock to airports immediately after news of a disaster involving their flight. They often track the flights. I know I do. From my home computer, I can tell their actual takeoff time, their altitude, and their estimated time of arrival. I would have dropped everything and headed to LAX as fast as possible, searching for answers.

The last people in the world I would have relied on for correct answers, would have been those Mainstream News Reporters on the boob tube. Geeze their live reports on the morning of 9-11, were turned completely around the very next day. Explosives, looks like demolition, no aircraft parts anywhere, to nonsense the very next day.

Flight 11 crashed at 8:46 EDT 3 hours and 18 minutes before LAX was closed. Flight 175 crashed at 9:03 EDT 3 hours and 1 minute before LAX was closed. Flight 77 was reported destroyed at 9:37 EDT although that has been proven a lie since the aircraft was somewhere else. That leaves the families and friends 2 hours and 27 minutes to get to LAX and corner the United and American officials. Where were they?

Was it because they were phantom passengers existing only as part of a complicated script? Was that the real reason authorities ordered LAX and SFO evacuated and shut down? After all only US Military aircraft were in the skies over America long before noon EDT. There was certainly no danger from further alleged hijacked aircraft was there? Was it so the American people wouldn't see through the scam because nobody showed up?

Yawnnnnnnn.....

You're having another bad day, SPreston.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Yawnnnnnnn.....

maybe it's time to wake up or have a good sleep!

You might see more clearly then

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

That's right folks. Solicitor General Ted Olson, like most members of the Bush Regime, LIED about 9-11. In the Zacherias Moussouai Showtrial, the FBI presented evidence that Ted Olson could not have received phone calls from Barbara Olson, allegedly a passenger on board Flight 77, and did not receive those phone calls.

Barbara Olson was the source of the information that “all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers" and that their weapons were comprised of "knives and cardboard cutters".

Barbara Olson was also the only source that Flight 77 was still aloft over Ohio after it had disappeared from FAA radars around 9:00 AM EDT. There had been reports that a plane had crashed up by the Ohio/Kentucky border. But Barbara Olson did not call Ted Olson. Therefore all that disinformation is bogus with no foundation in reality.

Olson’s Story Contradicted by the FBI

The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights. In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.

Back on 9/11, the FBI itself had interviewed Olson. A report of that interview indicates that Olson told the FBI agents that his wife had called him twice from Flight 77.10 And yet the FBI’s report on calls from Flight 77, presented in 2006, indicated that no such calls occurred.

This was an amazing development: The FBI is part of the Department of Justice, and yet its report undermined the well-publicized claim of the DOJ’s former solicitor general that he had received two calls from his wife on 9/11.

source

Detailed Account of Telephone Calls From September 11th Flights

The following tables summarize the data contained in Zacarias Moussaoui Prosecution Trial Exhibit number P200055. 1 They contain snapshots of slides in the exhibit, which is a FLASH document. Entries for individuals have two slides, with the one in the left column giving their seat assignment and details about phone calls, and the one in the right column providing an enlarged photograph of the individual and, in some cases, additional details. For example, the slide in the right-hand column for Edward Felt indicates that he used a cell phone.

source

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

She tried once on her cell phone, did not connect, and then switched to using an Airfone. That's what was presented during the trial. Her cell phone didnt go through, the Airfones did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join