It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If the Apostles Ate Jesus - Would He Still Have Resurrected?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Human meat tastes of pork. It's where the term "long pig" comes from.

err....apprently.......

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Ahh I see... so we all taste like a bunch of big, fat pigs. Well I prefer BBQ sauce on my pork chops. So I guess the only way to prepare human is pig roast style with an apple in their mouth.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
blasphemy
in order for you to know if you've commited blasphemy of the holy spirit you have to know what it is.....

If you'd like to know I'll tell you it's simple... Here it goes!
If you have spoken irreverently towards the:
"Holy Spirit (of GOD)"
where does the holy spirit come from? It comes from God!!!!!
It is God's Active Force.... HERE ON EARTH!
Active Force = something that is in progress!

what is in progress ? it is the establishment of Gods Character (as in Characteristics) her on earth and also his KINGDOM which has many mansions which he has prepared. every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess. Remember!!!
We as people love our brothers and sisters, we are all brothers and sisters.... You follow me!!!
The different ways that churches administer to people are all acceptable to GOD... christianity, judiasm, morman, jehovas witnesses, methodists, penticostle, baptist, nazarines, and so on etc... there are differences in administration (their policies) but the same ("LORD")..... and Diversities of Operations but it is the same ("GOD") that worketh all in all.....
These are GODS MANSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE(" HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD") HIS ACTIVE FORCE HAS BUILT THEM ALL ("GODS MANSIONS") AND THEY ARE ALL PLEASING TO HIM.......
HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ANY OF THEM!!!! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD WHICH FATHERS ALL CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS AND BUILT THEM ALL FOR THE (BETTERMENT) OF MANKIND.
BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS UNFORGIVIBLE AND IS OUTRIGHT DISRESPECT AGAINST GOD AND PEOPLE (HIS CHILDREN)
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD REACH EVERY CORNER OF THE EARTH AND ADMINISTER TO THE PEOPLE THROUGH WHATEVER OPERATION REACHES AND SAVES THEM FIRST.

I ask Where is your Hope at? What do you hope for? What cause do you support? What sacrifice have you made to better this world? Even if you knew for a fact 100% that people were wasting their time praying and Hoping and could prove it, would you show them the proof and destroy all they have hope for? or would you incourage it because you understand what its like to be hopeless and would never want someone to lose that hope? Would it make you happy to help someone that is all alone find hope in something even if it was different than what you believe or whatever you do to get through it all? If you truly have been hopeless or lost and confused and cannot find that inner peace because of lifes trials that have some how taken the joy out of everything, and you know that you can never believe in just one thing because you understand more than the average so what do you do next.

Thats a lonely place to be don't you think? Would it not bring you joy to help the Average people find hope in something and change their life forever along with the course of all mankind for the best to eliminate constant suffering...

Would you call that selflessness?

It would bring joy atleast, If there is a God, than at the end of your life you would have an added bonus for pleasing God and being a angel, Saint, good person, whatever title you want to call it, etc.

It's a win win situation isn't it?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheBellyofTheBeast

Yeah that is all great and all, but what do you think would have happen if the Apostles ate Jesus as the main course of the Last Supper. I mean I can think of a few. DaVinci's panting of the Last Supper would have been different thats for sure.

Do you think a half-eaten, zombie, fire-breathing Jesus, kind of like a cross (no pun intended) between a good Zombie movie and Michael Jacksons thriller video, would have had the same impact on the world?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join