It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA concentration camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why is there such a big deal about these camps? In the event of martial law in the USA the government would need a place or places to intern un-lawful civilians in an attempt to restore order. The government has plans to back up plans to back up plans for everything. People sit there all day and listen to Alex Jones whin and hype things all day, than the mind goes into make stuff up mode. These camps aren't even staffed unless they need to change a light bulb or what-not, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

I think that there is just some groups of people that love to sit around day dreaming about the wonderful day when we will all die. The more horrific it is, the more they believe it. Like some people on here cannot post enough threads about the magnetosphere, the sun, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc being on the verge of creating human extinction. Sometimes I wonder if it isnt some sick sexual disorder that they suffer from.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
Why is there such a big deal about these camps? In the event of martial law in the USA the government would need a place or places to intern un-lawful civilians in an attempt to restore order. The government has plans to back up plans to back up plans for everything. People sit there all day and listen to Alex Jones whin and hype things all day, than the mind goes into make stuff up mode. These camps aren't even staffed unless they need to change a light bulb or what-not, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?

That's where you are wrong my man. These camps are sTAFFED AND i HAVE SEEN THIS FIRST HAND. i WON'T SAY WHERE i AM FROM BUT THEY ARE THERE AND THERE MANNED WITH ARMED GUARDS.. i'VE SEEN THEM...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Fema is making plans for some "event" that is not yet known, but seems to be imminent.
www.youtube.com...

It is very scary that this disaster relief organization has been allowed to construct containment camps. And that there are hundreds of thousands of caskets waiting for something. Reminds me of WW2 era Germany.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

un-lawful civilians in an attempt to restore order.

who decides who these "unlawful civilians" are?
you are posting on ATS; how would you feel if, in the case of a false flag blamed on "homegrown terrorism" they threw you in an internment camp? according to what they now consider a domestic terrorist many people, probably most people (if not all) posting on this website are considered "unlawful civilians" by TPTB
thats what the big deal is.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well to start off...If you dont like reading other people's opinion then done freakin read what we have to talk about. Dont play devil's advocate and clog our message boards with your pointless tirades because they fall on deaf ears...As for the FEMA (Federal Earth Management Agency) I believe that there are camps everywhere. Remember the post about the one in OK that all the Katrina refugees were sent to and not many visitors were allowed in and nothing could be brought to the families because it would quote "cause a riot" they were also reportedly kept there 5 months against their will and closely guarded. hmmmmmmm...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Of course there are camps. There are underground facilities to ensure the contiuence of government, but than people start saying there are aliens from planet snoopy poop running everything down there. It's plans for any eventuallity that may arise. When you burst people's bubble about a non-sense practical THEORY they get mad, WHY? Use common sense, the government needs places like this for any future event, just like area 51 for the air force, AUTEC for the navy and Dugway for the army. People than start going mad and make up these outrageous claims to keep the interest going not realizing they are attracting man in white lab coats attempting to understand why people are believing in such non-sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'd really like to see one of these FEMA camps. I sent an email to Alex Jones a few years ago and asked him where one could be found close by where I live. I was willing to drive 200-300 miles to infiltrate one of these camps and stealthily take photos so he could use them on his websites and in his movies, but he never responded to the email. Oh, well. And I wanted so much to be an infowarrior.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's tough to get a photo of a FEMA camp because they are only in peoples minds. And yet we have another thread with all sorts of claims but again no pictures because they don't exist.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

In the event of martial law in the USA the government would need a place or places to intern un-lawful civilians in an attempt to restore order.

Well, I guess the REAL question would be "What would the government consider UNLAWFUL?".

Were the Jews, Gypsies, Eastern Europeans, and others marched off to the Nazi camps UNLAWFUL, or did they break the law just by EXISTING?

Governments make "laws", declare edits, make rules- disobey them and you are being unlawful.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

i repect your wanting to do this, but also realize that alex's fear would be you infiltrating a camp, getting caught and saying, well, alex jones told me where this was and to send him pictures. i support alex in some ways, and strongly disagree with him in others, but the man is a hot potato, and needs to be careful of association. i've sent him vidoe concerning other topics, but did it on my own.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

well, if they don't exist I think the taxpayers should get back the $385 million from Halliburton which recieved the contract to build them. Or was this just another corporate welfare scheme?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

well, if they don't exist I think the taxpayers should get back the $385 million from Halliburton which recieved the contract to build them. Or was this just another corporate welfare scheme?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I hereby request an updated and thorough description and definition of un-lawful civilians. Surely we would not allow ourselves to be "un-lawful civilians" if we knew precisely what that meant?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Autowrench:

I too think, if they do not exist, we should get our money back...sadly though, they do exist, and they are manned, and I saw at lease one sign printed in English and Russian. My wife's brother actually worked at one a few years ago. So just keep being in denial folks, and may they will go away.....By the way, be careful is any one you want photos, these are secret for a good reason.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

In the event of martial law in the USA the government would need a place or places to intern un-lawful civilians in an attempt to restore order.

This doesn't sound like a problem to you????

In the event of martial law in the USA, I will undoubtedly be one of the "unlawful" citizens. Martial law means SHTF and we are in survival mode. ATS will be a ghost town, because the majority of the users will be bunkered in somewhere, or on the battlefront against a fascist government!

If I end up in a FEMA camp, you can bet it was intentional so I could bust it open!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh I will still be on ATS... oh yes indeed.

I will be giving people who aren't in the U.S. of A. a play by play so they may know the truth and can spread the word to the rest of the world.

(Truthfully I would not waste the energy and space in the B.O.B. for my laptop what use would it be when all the power is out?
I will however keep a journal of everything that is going on. I strongly urge people to do the same so when they do try to deny it after all is said and done, there might be some recprds of what actually happened. Stay alert.)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
At least we can be somewhat content that we have our First Amendment…so that I can put up YOUTUBE addresses like this www.youtube.com... ….then you can see how mainstream media has also exposed (inadvertently) these Camps. We know that the more the media ignores it – the more it’s probably true. After all, not only does that clip show the 180 degree flip that scumbag reporters are capable of…but because of all the other numerous examples of the very same thing, we can definitely give it more validity. Like when Jim Tucker asserted how the media is always right there when a football team gathers, or Paris Hilton shops in Beverly Hills or whatever….but when our “Leaders” meet in secret for 3 days – no one says a word. Same thing here. Michael Jackson’s daughter might sneeze and all of a sudden the reports some out that she might have Swine Flu…but hell, forget about the nearly 400 million dollar contract Halliburton has to build empty FEMA camps….don’t even mention it…goddamned Propaganda artists.

top topics

join