It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't pay the Illegal Income tax as descibed by any and all codes of the Unites States Go

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
man I used to love coming to this site to see some of the cool stuff and there is alot out there that has good evidence. This however is stupid and people need to learn to use common sence. Hundreds of people go to jail every year because of tax evasion. Proof your an idiot for thinking this is real

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Right on brother i"m not paying mine either for this or last year.They can put me in jail ,as long as i am costing them money by prosecuting and paying for me to be in jail.Yeah ive decided i WILL be a martyr and stand for what is right,is there anyone who can really say that our constitution is less important than losing my job or house,car,money etc and I'll go to jail to make a stand.Damn right,if enough of us finally get their head out of their asses and wake up to whats going on we just might be able to barely save our way of life.mabe....I pray

A martyr? Don't count on anyone naming a high school after you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyflip
I am glad to see my little experimental thread has garnered all of the usual commentary from all sides.
Now for the truth of the matter. I have not paid any Federal Income tax in over 6 years and there is nothing they can do about it. I am self employed and do most of my work for cash. I do not have a bank account. I own a truck that is technically worth nothing. I have no assets that can be seized by the Feds.
I make a nice comfortable living and I want for nothing. I live in a nice leased home and I am perfectly happy.
For all you negative idiots out there wishing me luck in jail or court,guess what, I havent even ever heard from the IRS, I probably wont, and I dont expect to. So go on and keep flaming me while you get perpetually ripped off by your Oh So Awesome Federal Government. I am going to keep every dime from the fruits of my labour.
Oh, and by the way, the way I have done this is by following the LAW to the letter.
Anyone who wishes me luck n a Federal Pen must be too stupid to read and understand the U.S. Tax Code for Individuals. Morons...
And one other thing, I pay my state taxes on things like DMV,Sales Tax etc. just like everyone else.
Of course you dont hear about people doing this because the Fed doesnt want it catching on.

Let me officially say that you're an idiot. You start a thread designed to garner attention (mostly negative) and now state that it's an *experiment*! And then you have the audacity to call us morons because we pay taxes and don't understand the tax code?

Look buddy I understand the hypocrisy of the tax code. I think its a scam. However, I'm not a lawyer, have a family and don't have the resources to fight this. For the majority of us, this is a losing prospect no matter how screwed and ILLEGAL the tax code is.

Your thread states that "I will NO LONGER PAY THE ILLEGAL INCOME TAX" when, in fact, you were lying by indicating in the above post that you have not been paying income tax for 6 years. If I were a mod, I'd give you a nice big red warning flag for this deceitful post.

Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Now, if more people could catch on to this, then civil disobedience would be all we need to change the country.

Excuse my ignorance (I'm not a resident of the US) but how exactly is this civil disobedience?

I was under the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) that the US was run by the people for the people.

If income tax is not constitutional, then does this not mean that the people have nothing to do with it and have been buying into a big scam ?

How can the people disobey, something which they have not created in law ie should not exist ?

Perhaps the easiest option would be fro everyone simply to ignore the IRS, bring the country to a halt if you have to by not turning up for work en mass. Surely things couldn't get any worse for it ?

Words as so easy I know my bad.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by essj420

Hundreds of people go to jail every year because of tax evasion. Proof your an idiot for thinking this is real

Once again, please excuse my ignorance but I'm curious. How is it possible to evade something you never agreed to, to begin with ?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

If income tax is not constitutional, then does this not mean that the people have nothing to do with it and have been buying into a big scam ?

How can the people disobey, something which they have not created in law ie should not exist ?

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

I think this sums it up.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
reply to post by Mr_XIM

AS long as i am costing you idiot tax payers money yea jail aint bad trust me.You are a scared little monkey that doesnt deserve to take the freedom you claim from the people that bled and died for you.I am a disabled vet and have given more than you will EVER know.

I don't know what all is going on here but I smell a rat, actually a couple of rats. Disabled vets DON'T pay income tax. They don't pay SS either because they are disabled and therefore can't work, so in addition to disability from the military they could draw a SS disability.

Then there is the OP, who on the first rant said he has nothing, no JOB, nada, zero and that is why he can't pay taxes.

Then along page 4 or so suddenly he has a good job but gets paid cash under the tables, has a nice house and is very comfortable, and really is enjoying sticking his lying tongue out at people who make an HONEST living.

This thread should be dumped in the trash bin.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Taxes have been paid since the dawn of time. You may feel you are a unique and special snowflake that doesn't deserve to pay taxes, but how in the hell do you expect programs, repairs, schools, construction, defense, etc. to get paid?

If everyone took your stance (which btw, has no legs to stand on in a court of law), this country would collapse.

I don't agree with all the places tax money go (mostly black projects and our fine abbreviated agencies), but you are living in a fantasy-land where unicorns poop rainbows, if you really feel NO ONE should pay ANY taxes.

Perhaps you could actually try studying American History for a change, it might help to enlighten you to the lie that we have been force fed.

Americans use to CHOOSE as to whether or not they wanted to pay an income tax, we weren't forced to.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No person born or nationalized to the United States who is working in the United States is obligated to pay Income Tax. That is a fact. There are millions and millions of people who have stopped filling. Income Tax, Traffic Tickets and many more are frauds perpetrated by Mafia governments. The IRS is not a government agency any more than the Federal Reserve is. All money 100% goes to the IMF as a sort of pay down on the so called debt owed to the FR. President Reagan stated this more-or-less on National TV. Taking back the individuals freedom requires people to stand up against these many and varied frauds.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

For those of you who think the income tax is required, I have a simple question:

Could you post the definition and your source for the word INCOME, as used in the Constitution.

Spare me modern day definitions please.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by moocowman

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

I think this sums it up.

I dunno I think that's an oversimplification.

I think people can fear things for no good reason sometimes. Just because someone fears me doesn't mean I'm actually dominating over them... it could just mean they are submissive.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAftermath
reply to post by ReelView

For those of you who think the income tax is required, I have a simple question:

Could you post the definition and your source for the word INCOME, as used in the Constitution.

Spare me modern day definitions please.

It is true that “income” is not defined by the Constitution, but the Constitution defines very few words. “Freedom of speech,” “due process,” and “equal protection” are all undefined in the Constitution, and yet those provisions are enforced by the courts. Similarly, the courts can determine what is meant by “income” within the 16th Amendment, and have held that “income” has the same meaning as used in everyday speech. “For the present purpose we require only a clear definition of the term ‘income,’ as used in common speech, in order to determine its meaning in the amendment....” Eisner v. Macomber, 252 U.S. 189, 206-7 (1935), (holding that “Income may be defined as the gain derived from capital, from labor, or from both combined, provided it be understood to include profit gained through a sale or conversion of capital assets.” 252 U.S. at 207). So the lack of an express definition of the word “income” income within the Constitution has consistently been held to be a frivolous objection to 16th Amendment. For example: “As the cited cases, as well as many others, have made abundantly clear, the following arguments alluded to by the Lonsdales are completely lacking in legal merit and patently frivolous: ... (8) the term “income” as used in the tax statutes is unconstitutionally vague and indefinite....” Lonsdale v. United States, 919 F.2d 1440, 1448 (10th Cir. 1990).

evans-legal.com...
Anything else sir? (you will propably find the anythng else at the above link too)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
THIS IS AMERICA'S BIGGEST SECRET !!!

Some people will never get it. I haven't read ALL the responses posted, but of all the ones I have read, I have not seen one mention:

J.U.R.I.S.D.I.C.T.I.O.N.

IF it WAS illegal to 'not pay income taxes' - EVERYBODY that tried would be penalized, fined, or imprisoned.

Read up on the differences in "United States" versus "United States of America" IF you can fathom the idea of there being a difference.

16 Amendment crap is just a hoax - mostly used by greedy government. don't use Lamen terms and expect Lamen definitions when they have created their own definitions. READ THE CODE/REGULATIONS!!! Section 861 and Section 863 of the U.S. Code/Regulations for starters (those of you that actually read). They are titles "Determining Taxable Sources" within and without. Pretty interesting TRUTH thats BURIED and SKEWED amongst thousands of pages however.

After that, find the MATCHING REGULATIONS. Then read up on POSITIVE LAW and what makes positive law.

IF you were born in 1 of the 50 states of the Union, don't work/live in the 'Federal Zone', and DO NOT COMMIT/ADMIT to being a 'taxpayer' - you MAY be okay. That's if you don't run into a corrupt judge/jury. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER go to U.S. Tax Court (unless you wanna be a TAXPAYER and throw all your rights out the door)!!! Ask for an Order of Dismissal for Lack of Jurisdiction" if you smart enough to defend that stance.

This country and her courts are pretty corrupt, so the chances of beating this conspiracy fall in favor of the U.S., not us 'Nationals', but you can always pray! Satan can't rule here forever. I hope the conspiracy can come to end soon and Americans can start taking home 40 hours worth of pay like they were promised when hired.

And if you did research, you'd find out ALL the income tax money collected is TOTALLY ABSORBED by our ENORMOUS, INFINITE DEBT that will NEVER be paid out. Trust me, you'll start reading between the lines and seeing through all the smoke once you figure out the games played by our wonderful Federal Reserve, the private banks/owners, IRS, Federal Government, etc.

Its one of the best examples of 'R.I.C.O'

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THEIR BATTLES AGAINST EVIL !!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Once again

All you sheople think you are dodging the big government wolf, as you run into the corporate slaughter house.

Banking and Insurance take a far bigger bite out of your paycheck. At least the federal government provides roads, and some services. The finance industry just takes your money.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

tired of arguing..you just dont get it do ya scott..Oh and btw yes it does give me the right.I have actually experienced enough chaos and such that i think a veteran is uniquely qualified to understand the constitution and what it actually means.Do you think ANY of our founders would be putting up with crap?I dont think so.You have lost so much freedom in the last 75 years so slowly that you do not even realize just how unfree you really are..kinda like the boiling frog experiment.How anyone could be in favor of taxes is way beyond me...peace

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I was under the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) that the US was run by the people for the people.

In theory, yes, but in reality it is a constant battle to maintain our liberties.

Sometimes the will of the people is followed, and sometimes it is not. Too often, too many of the people are fooled for too long of a time, and the rich and the powerful get their way, but not always.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

OMG!!!yes i made it all up i couldnt possiably be married or anything...duh

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

Actually, it has primarily been in the last 30 years that our liberties have been taken away, under the con job of the free market which decriminalizes white collar crime. Of course, that was followed up by the ramping up of the war on drugs which has been used to virtually eliminate our rights.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Exactly..ya know i am not trying to be a jerk about all this i am just man who sees what a great country this is and i dont want to see it slip away.I am the son of a small business owner/farmer and am 35 y.o I know the america that i rember from when i was a kid to the america now is 180 degree diff.I am really scared for my country and i can not understand why no one seems to care.Mabe i am making to big of deal about this?i dont know mabe i should just get in line and take the pill already.I am loosing hope that we are going to make it i really am.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

This is the type of client I love. Tough talk, until all hell breaks out. As soon as money or assets are being taken, it will be please get me a break. I didn't know what I was doing was illegal and criminal. On top of that bragging about it.

Save your money so you can retain one of us in the future to minimize your incarceration time.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join