It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't pay the Illegal Income tax as descibed by any and all codes of the Unites States Go

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I haven't filed a Federal Income Tax form for 5 years now. I haven't even received a single phone call or letter. It has been 5 years!! (I claim 6 or 7 on my W-4 as well)

On the other hand, I failed to file state taxes in California in 2004, this was the start of my rebellion, anyways. I was garnished, THAT SAME YEAR, after I was unresponsive to certified letters to my address, stating that I owed monies.

I am not the least bit worried of being arrested for tax fraud/evasion. Neither should you OP.

BTW, OP

This stuff does not make good social gathering conversation.. Seriously, don't tell people this in public. I have been threatened by other americans over revealing this information.

You will become the reason for all Americas problems. Don't do it, do not share this info.. EVER!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Oh they will catch up with you and when they do you are going to owe multi THOUSANDS plus fines and interest. If you own anything such as a house, it will be seized, but I am sure you know this.

The saying holds true, you can run but you can't hide.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am safe, my only asset is an old Toyota pickup. As long as my mind is free, so am I. I don't fear prison, for all you know I may have been there before.

I have become so angry with the current "Civilization" if you can even call it that. I vow to never ever pay a single cent of that "owed" money to the United States Federal Government.

You can't force me to move my body. You can beat me, you can torture me, or you can imprison me. I still won't follow your instruction.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The IRS is very good at getting away with it's scam for one reason.

Most people end up volluntarily creating the basis for a contract with the IRS when you sign your W-4, when you sign your 1040, when you hire a Tax Attorney (Officer of the Court), when you write them a letter, when you speak to them on the phone, most people will end up saying two little words or signing something that has two little words...

Tax Payer!

The OP as admirable as their thinking is, is simply entering a negotiation through his letter over whether he is a Tax Payer which just forms the basis of the contract that allows them to argue he is a Tax Payer.

A 'Person' is a fictitious name entity known as a 'Straw Man' illustrated in all capital letters on your Birth Certificate, Drivers License, Social Security Card and other 'official' documents. A person is always a Tax Payer!

A 'Natural Human Being' on the other hand lives under 'Nature's Laws' and wouldn't be a Tax Payer, they also though wouldn't write letters to criminal orginizations, enter into negotiations with criminal orginizations, and would not 'contract' with criminals (lawyers) to negotiate with criminal orginizations.

Sign nothing, file nothing, respond to nothing, allow nothing to be withheld and you can beat them as a natural human being...which conversely the IRS and the Federal Government are very, very adept and good at making sure nothing you do is natural!

Give em hell OP but save the letter writing for writing Santa Claus!

[edit on 6/8/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyflip

Good luck with that.

You'll end up in the same place the other "tax dodgers" have.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All of you who choose not to pay income tax, let me know how the harrassment, garnishments, liens, trial and eventual jail time work out for you. Many have come and many have gone.....I once owed a few thousand dollars...they came at me with the preverbial machine gun..and guess what? They got their money. So have fun, let us know how it works out.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Maybe I'll be able to post again in another 5 years.

I'll definately keep you updated, as I am very entertaining to a room full of people when I decide to start telling them my side of the story.

Now, go back to doing what you're told. Stop reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yeah, That argument worked really good for Bill Cooper. Look what happened to him. It is like pushing a large rock up a hill for eternity. It will keep you busy but it is pretty much futile. We will look out for you on the news. Good luck with it.
Pinky

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well I hope you have taken in the consequences of this and the fact that you may get to experience a federal penitentiary firsthand, or just make your financial situation worse due to all the fines that will surely be placed upon you. I am sure you have though, just make sure you are not doing this out of temporary emotions as you may regret this quite a bit later. But who knows, anything could happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I give the OP lots of credit and Godspeed !

We know it is an unfortunate fact that most Americans don't read, which is exactly what the IRS, and it's scam are relying upon, and that precisely is people's IGNORANCE.

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW.

I really need to get the word out on how ignorant most of us are when it comes to the law that we all so faithfully assume to be justified and applicable to most if not ALL Americans.

Here is an Attorney, Tommy Cryer, who graduated top in his class, as well as holding the honor of belonging to the order of the coif , the legal honor society of Attorneys, who WON his case against the IRS based upon the LAW and what categorically defines "Income" and subsequently what if any Income is Exempt from taxation under the Tax Laws as written.

Using the LAW in conjunction with lack of willful criminal intent, Cryer was actually acquitted on two counts of "Failing to file income tax returns".
AND two counts of "Tax Evasion".

Of course we'll never hear or see this on The Powers That Be sponsored MSM such as ABC,CBS,CNN or FOX news !

Please DENY IGNORANCE and learn the truth about the tax law and the IRS and how it really applies to most hardworking Americans from an actual Attorney at Law.

video.google.com...

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Tax Free New Hampshire

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am glad to see my little experimental thread has garnered all of the usual commentary from all sides.
Now for the truth of the matter. I have not paid any Federal Income tax in over 6 years and there is nothing they can do about it. I am self employed and do most of my work for cash. I do not have a bank account. I own a truck that is technically worth nothing. I have no assets that can be seized by the Feds.
I make a nice comfortable living and I want for nothing. I live in a nice leased home and I am perfectly happy.
For all you negative idiots out there wishing me luck in jail or court,guess what, I havent even ever heard from the IRS, I probably wont, and I dont expect to. So go on and keep flaming me while you get perpetually ripped off by your Oh So Awesome Federal Government. I am going to keep every dime from the fruits of my labour.
Oh, and by the way, the way I have done this is by following the LAW to the letter.
Anyone who wishes me luck n a Federal Pen must be too stupid to read and understand the U.S. Tax Code for Individuals. Morons...
And one other thing, I pay my state taxes on things like DMV,Sales Tax etc. just like everyone else.
Of course you dont hear about people doing this because the Fed doesnt want it catching on.
[edit on 6-8-2009 by johnnyflip]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
[edit on 6-8-2009 by stmichael]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

People win against the IRS all the time in court. You never hear about it because of the government gag orders.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well why didn't you tell us you are self-employeed and work for cash??? That makes a big difference. Those of us who work for employers must provide our SS numbers, addresses, etc. We have no way of avoiding taxes like a person who works "under the table" does.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyflip
reply to post by king9072

I will be sending that letter to the IRS tomorrow. I cant wait to see what their response will be. The funny thing is that they can do NOTHING, I dont have any money left, I am now jobless, I have no assets to attach. Let them try to do anything. Really, they cant hurt me, they can only kill me.

I wish you would give us the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In this post you claim to be jobless, with NOTHING. In a recent post, you work and get paid cash and have a nice house.

WHICH IS IT?

These are your exact words about 4 posts above:

I make a nice comfortable living and I want for nothing. I live in a nice leased home and I am perfectly happy.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The banks and insurance crooks that local laws force us to pay for are far worse than paying income taxes, people just don't a clue how much they are paying. People don't see that every purchase with a credit card or debit card pays ten percent to the banking industry. These businesses have to recoup that money somehow, and they don't charge it to the customers using the cards, because they would stop paying with those cards, SO, we all wind up paying this ten percent fee. That is more than I pay in income taxes every year.

Of course all businesses must have insurance. Insurance companies have stricter regulations than the federal government. Guess WHAT, everytime you buy something from a store you are paying those insurance costs. All because deregulation has resulted in a vast increase in lawsuits.

The sheople cry about paying income taxes, when they are paying far higher private sector tax rates to the insurance companies and the banks.

I don't mind paying my taxes when I feel I am getting something back for it. We need a military, and people to make sure the food you buy isn't poison, and that the people who manage your 401k fund aren't robbing you.

Unfortunately, the the repubs took over congress back in 95, they rewrote that laws allowing the investment industry to start robbing people with their computers, and by 1997 corruption in business became the norm, and our economy has been on a rollercoaster ride since then, the internet boom and bust followed by the housing boom and bust that has gotten us to where we are now. The GW admin came into power, and made things worse, then we started getting food from China, where business corruption has been the norm for centuries, only to find out that the baby food from China had poison in it.

Now we have a democratic congress and president. Hopefully they undo all the damage created by the repub crooks, and start looking after the welfare of the people again. This isn't going to happen over night, but hopefully, eventually it will

It is the state and local governments that bother me the most. The money I had to pay to the lawyer to keep seeing my kid was the biggest rip off I have ever faced. There are so many traffic laws that we are all guilty of some traffic violations every time we drive. When the city, county, or state need more more money, the just send the troopers out to shoot fish in a barrel.

By the way, no, corporations do not pay for our military. The largest chunk of government's income comes from the middle class, the top 80% to 99.9% if income earners. It is the small business owners who are really getting screwed. By the way, around 40% of the people in the bottom 50% of income earners are either students or retirees, who either spent most of their life paying much higher taxes, or will spend their life paying far higher taxes, and of course those people who succeed in hiding their income.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'll bet you pay insurance on that truck and probably on your business as well. If you rent, guess what, included in the cost of the rent is the insurance and interest on on the mortgage on the home, which is probably more than the property tax. You only think you are beating the system.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I absolutely agree with the OP.

Sadly, the only way this would work (in a revolutionary sense) is if a great many people banded together and simply ceased payment. There would have to be sooooooo many of us following suit, that TPTB couldn't possibly contain us.

The movement would have to be large enough that punishment of citizens would not be an option. A small group could be incarcerated and silenced, an immense one could not. That's the key, getting enough people to show some brass.

When the rest of you get on board, we will be waiting

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
if you want to live in a nation, you will pay taxes to that nation.

period.

enjoy your time in prison for shirking your responsibilities.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Who says I want to live in a nation? I happened to be born in this one! The nation I was born in does not abide by it's own laws that govern it, why on earth would I want to be governed by such a nation and forced to pay such a nation?

When the Nation stopped following the constitution they gave up any moral high ground or any legallity in its endless quest to extort money from the citizens to fund unconstitutional endeavors of a corrupt and unconstitutional government.

The only person who would feel obligated to pay such a system recieves two special words from the IRS...Tax Payer, but from me they recieve two other words...Mindless Fool!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join