It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama not a citizen? So whodunnit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't want this thread to turn into another tedious debate about is or isn't Obama a legit citizen. What I am really curious about is, if you believe he isn't, WHO organized and orchestrated what would have to be one of the greatest conspiracies of all history.
Can we stay away from answers like "the NWO"," TPTB" etc.
Get down and dirty, who dunnit?
The Communists? Which Communists?
NWO? A little more specific please!
Also WHY? Whats the end game here. Who wins and loses, when did it start?
I'm looking for conjecture, speculation ( hopefully with a little thought behind it ), not "evidence".
SO! Have at it ATS! WHODUNNIT?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
HUH? None of you have any thoughts on this?
Hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I would say it was Obama and his handlers that decided to hide his birth certificate from the public. After all, you cannot be President if you are not a natural born citizen.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wasn't Obama called an anti-Semite for his comments on Israel's settlements, And probably has made a few enemies there.

Wasn't Orly Taitz in Tel Aviv ?

Could it be Obama is being undermined by Israel through Orly Taitz ?

Or is that 1+1=3

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
I would say it was Obama and his handlers that decided to hide his birth certificate from the public. After all, you cannot be President if you are not a natural born citizen.

That doesn't make any sense to me. (keep in mind, I'm watching this story from a distance of a few thousand miles).

Why would Obama, who taught constitutional law, pursue the presidency knowing (as he surely would have) that his candidacy would be illegal?

It's not like this is an obscure law, and he just woke up one day halfway through and said "whoops! I forgot I'm not a citizen!".

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Could it be Obama is being undermined by Israel through Orly Taitz ?

I don think the Mossad is that, uh, desperate for agents.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Well it could be that Liberals like Obama think they are above the law, so doing something to circumvent it just comes natural to them as in their minds the law/constitution only applies to us common fools.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

That's not an argument.

I think you're grasping at straws.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

It is an argument as it is my statement for or against a point.

Per dictionary.com

a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

OK, let's not get all Monty Python here.

Let me rephrase it. You're saying that in your opinion, liberals are so incredibly untrustworthy that they would circumvent the constitution for their own personal gain.

You have no evidence to support this opinion, only your personal dislike for "liberals".

Your argument is utterly baseless.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Well in my defense I said "it could be" not that it was a fact. Its just my observation of Liberal behavior that brings me to such a conclusion.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

White Nationalist/Neo Con Apocalyptic Doomsday Fundamentalists/

Mixed in with a few Joker Anarchist Pranksters.

Set to last 8yrs. You ready?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well in my defense I said "it could be" not that it was a fact. Its just my observation of Liberal behavior that brings me to such a conclusion.

Well, thats a little, er, a lot vauge.
Liberals? Which "liberals"? Who "liberals"?
Susan Sarandon? Alec Baldwin?

Jeez ATS! I'm asking such an obvious question ( stay on topic here ), IF there is a conspiracy to put a non citizen ( Obama ) into the Presidency, WHO IS BEHIND IT?
12 billion pages here of :evidence", "research" and practically nobody has any idea of who engineered this nefairious scheme?
Come on!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well let me help you out.

Signs that you might be a Liberal.
1. If you are so fixated on the environment to the point that you would destroy progress to protect a frog... YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
2. If you make excuses for and enable the negative behavior of people that live off of welfare while producing more and more children, think fat people are fat because its the food makers fault, think that people shouldnt be tased when they fight with a cop.... YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
3. If you think bigger government is the solution and not the problem...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
4. If you think it is ok to unfairly tax the "rich" in order to hand money to people who contribute less to society...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
5. If you think the government nationalizing health care is a good idea...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
6. If you think you know what is best for everyone else and then try to use the tax code to keep people from smoking or drinking or anything else they want to do...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL

[edit on 8/5/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Doesn't help a bit Mr Foxworthy.
I'm genuinely interested in peoples opinions of who is behind the Obama
cospiracy. I didn't mock you, I simply tried to get a little more focused idea than just blaming :liberals".
Are people on ATS more interested in arguing than reasoning?
Just askin!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Signs that you might be a Liberal.
1. If you are so fixated on the environment to the point that you would destroy progress to protect a frog... YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
2. If you make excuses for and enable the negative behavior of people that live off of welfare while producing more and more children, think fat people are fat because its the food makers fault, think that people shouldnt be tased when they fight with a cop.... YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
3. If you think bigger government is the solution and not the problem...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
4. If you think it is ok to unfairly tax the "rich" in order to hand money to people who contribute less to society...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
5. If you think the government nationalizing health care is a good idea...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL
6. If you think you know what is best for everyone else and then try to use the tax code to keep people from smoking or drinking or anything else they want to do...YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERAL

[edit on 8/5/2009 by grapesofraft]

If I were to subscribe to any conspiracy beyond sour grapes from the losing side, I would say:

Obama is a stalking horse for a shadow government that is using him as a distraction to push through legislation to make the NWO more of a reality. I doubt there is an 'NWO' as much as a series of shared values amongst some powerful groups. I don't think they are working together so much as saying "Hey, this works for you and me, lets ally temporarily to make this happen".

He's a target set up to make others focus on him instead of on what these groups are pushing through.

Consider this:
gardasil - a vaccine against a cancer from a virus gotten through sex.
AIDS/HIV and its simian counterparts sharing so much similarities
The PATRIOT Act and its violations of constitutional rights sold at the right time when a nation wanted security more than freedom.

These three different events point to a commonality - some group somewhere is lining up a series of physical and legal weapons to stage a coup and make the world toee a single governmental line.

I could name more, but you ask for a conspiracy theory, and so I have short-listed my reasons for thinking there is one, and how Obama might be involved.

Disclaimer - this was a fantasy for mental exercise only.

and as for liberals vs. conservative...try this:

Signs you might be a conservative:
1. You're convinced on the eighth day God gave us Colt, Remington, and Winchester.
2. You think the world DOES need another Wal-Mart.
3. You think a cop's authority is absolute, and domesitc violence happens because a man shouldn't have to repeat himself.
4. You think the solution to the worlds problems involves a bigger military and a draft, except for your kids since they are 'real' Americans.
5. You really believe that people on assistance are just sucking the federal teat.
6. You feel that Joe Camel, Ronald McDonald, and the Marlboro Man really are people to look up to.
7. flying the flag of a defeated, rebel nation is a sign of culture, not ignorance.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
How odd.
Many of you are comvinced Obama is not a citizen, yet apparently no idea of who is behind this conspiracy.
Strange.
What, no YouTube videos to tell you who?
?????????
Indulge me, whodunnit?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
How odd.
Many of you are comvinced Obama is not a citizen, yet apparently no idea of who is behind this conspiracy.
Strange.
What, no YouTube videos to tell you who?
?????????
Indulge me, whodunnit?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hmmm.
The birther think seems to have been a fad, sure seems quiet now!
Too bad peoples thinking is reduced to this level. It sure seems a lot of you were convinced a few weeks ago, guess your attention spans are short.
Still no answers though! So, IF you were sincere, who did it?

new topics

top topics

join