It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Denver, Colorado Be the Nations 'New' Capital?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No, wrong.

I'm pretty sure John Titor said Omaha, Nebraska?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

That may have been the plan but I think there might be some changes...last year Atlanta's gas stations ran dry for a bit...not exactly a leadership quality city from what I can tell.

Another thing, I think Georgia in general leads the nation in failed banks this year. Each of the past few weeks has included a failed Atlanta area bank.

Seriously, these plans were certainly made before what has quite obviously been the collapse of the Atlanta and most likely the Denver plan.

I keep telling you...if that "queen" was involved, the plan was stillborn.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have no clue if Denver will be the nation's new capital, but I do recall that in Stephen King's fictional end of the world book - The Stand - where most of the people on earth are wiped out by superflu, the survivors on the side of good end up in Boulder Colorado. The evil ones end up in vegas.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I don't know but Colorados the same. They were one of the states that were late passing the budget this year. Not to mention that there are companies going down everywhere and even state governments. If that doesn't make the hair stand up the back of your neck.

I think that this was a manipulation from the federal reserve. All of these companies are broke, because our monetary system is based on debt. The Fed buys them and owns them and makes the taxpayers pay, all while introducing their New World Monopoly. There is no free market, I tell you. It is all a manipulation.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Denver seems to be popular with the psychics. Sean David Morton was a regular guest on Coast to Coast, I havent heard him on there in about 2 years. I dont know if he has fallen out of favor with George or not. Some of his predictions were pretty outlandish.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sounds like that allegedly ficticious Black Jack from the UK Telegraph.

Nuke in Washington DC

And Denver as the capitol.

Life immitating art ?

[edit on 5/8/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
if this is the case is this a safe place to live? wont they be targeting this place in due time? I just moved here.. should i pack it all up again?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
Hmm, regardless whether this is true or not, lets say it is.

a better question to ask would be how far the fallout would travel, would it reach say NY or NJ. I realize it also depends on the size of the nuke in question, but assuming its a medium to small sized nuke...how far would its fallout reach.

I guess the question is how devastating would this be on our economy ect.

Might it be a good idea to watch the weather that day, and track the prevailing wind patterns. ?? Also, educate yourself on the effects of nuclear fallout. You still have time. if nothing happens, you'll be a smarter person from a little effort you made.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here is an interesting note:

The two cities with the largest Federal workforce outside of the Washington, DC area are:

Denver, CO and Atlanta, GA.

A few years ago Denver was number 2 and Atlanta was number 3 but that may have changed after TSA was created. Even so, I have been a Federal employee in Denver for the last 23 years and I can tell you the Federal presence here is huge.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelBinx
if this is the case is this a safe place to live? wont they be targeting this place in due time? I just moved here.. should i pack it all up again?

To the extent of my limited knowledge, only Russia and China have missiles that could reach Colorado (so far). As for being a target, Denver and the surrounding area is definitely a prime target. There are several Air Force bases, the Air Force Academy, an Army base that is home to a full Division, and of course there is the Cheyenne Mountain installation. The Rocky Flats Weapons plant has been closed and I have heard that NORAD has been moved out of Cheyenne Mountain but I am not sure on that.

Denver is at least 1500 miles from any coastline so there can be no attacks from the sea. The logistics of an overland attack would be difficult and there is a lot of air power in the area to defend against any kind of airborne attack. I actually don't lose any sleep over the prospect of ballistic missiles hitting Denver but I can't really say anything more about that.

So, I would say you are at least as safe in Denver as you are anywhere else and probably a lot safer than some other areas. In any case, Colorado is probably the most beautiful place on earth. I wouldn't leave it for any reason I can think of right now.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm glad to see others have heard this too. Also the U.S. mint is located in Denver. This is a site I found regarding strange activity at Denver International
Airport.

Very interesting information about Denver and DC.

link:[www.geocities.com...]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Being from Colorado, I can say I hope the new capital doesn't move to Denver.. With that said, all of this is interesting but none of those 'predictions' came true, so I don't think that one holds much water either. It all kinda sounds a lot like "Jericho" to me. Tho, I suppose if SHTF Denver would seem a reasonable place to move the capital, as I'm sure many other places would also qualify like Wyoming, Kansas, Iowa? etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Denver indeed has the largest federal workforce outside Washington.

For a while I've been scratching my head, wondering what in the world would cause China and Russia to bring a land invasion of the US? Then I think I got it.

False flag nuke in Washington. Blackjack suggests June 22-23 2010, but maybe sooner.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

New Denver government beats the drums for war with Iran and Syria and North Korea.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

World finally stands up and says that's one false flag too many, office buildings are one thing but a nuke crosses the line. US is nuts and out of control. And broke. China takes California and Russia takes Alaska as debt repossession. Japan takes Hawaii. with troops.

The Mountains will shield Denver from the west, and its a long way from the east coast. And no one would dare invade Texas.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by tonygal]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tonygal

And no one would dare invade Texas.

You guys are invaded by Mexico 24/7/365.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

I'm glad to see others have heard this too. Also the U.S. mint is located in Denver. This is a site I found regarding strange activity at Denver International
Airport.

I have always believed in the principle that in most things, there are no coincidences. Occasionally, a chance happening takes place, but most of the time---no coincidences. If you apply this principle to things that have happened, and things that are going to happen, answers to questions become easier to understand. The "by chance" happening now becomes more than just a "by chance " happening. Things become clearer.

All the strange artwork, and strange signs, and seeming masonic connections at DIA , are there for a reason, and not by chance. The truth is staring everyone in the face, and speaks for itself. But do people want to believe that?? That answer remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead

Originally posted by paxnatus

Airport.

I have always believed in the principle that in most things, there are no coincidences. Occasionally, a chance happening takes place, but most of the time---no coincidences. If you apply this principle to things that have happened, and things that are going to happen, answers to questions become easier to understand. The "by chance" happening now becomes more than just a "by chance " happening. Things become clearer.

All the strange artwork, and strange signs, and seeming masonic connections at DIA , are there for a reason, and not by chance. The truth is staring everyone in the face, and speaks for itself. But do people want to believe that?? That answer remains to be seen.

You want Masonic think of this:

The masons believe in the number three being the Trinity right? They even use the number 3 as symbolism in almost everything, as well as 9 and 11.

More about number 3 here

It has even been portrayed in movies like the Matrix, with the name Trinity and the hotel room number being 303.

Denver's area code is 303...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What's interesting is that though Denver is considered the "West", it is actually one of the closest major cities to the geographic center of the lower 48 states.

so it's right in the middle of the country.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

I think I was hoping for someone to come along and say "your crazy! This is BS!" Unfortunately the answer is staring us in the face!! It's all too real!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I sure the hell hope not. I'm moving to Denver in 2 weeks and I'm only interested in my own serenity at this point. If they move the capital to Denver, I guess I'll just have to hang myself.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, I guess I'll have a front-row seat then! Maybe my real-estate value will go up too... Or, if SHTF, there are lots of nice mountains to go live in.

There is definitely some weird stuff at DIA, but there's nothing convincing about it having underground tunnels beyond what a normal airport would have.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join