It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Is Enough; Time To Tar, and Feather?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The amount of "jaw dropping" acts committed by the government now-a-days, is occurring on a daily level. I was looking at the ATS records that show most hits, and similar statistics. The number's seem to be going through the roof. I am of the opinion that the numerous visitor's, threads, and post's are because an enormous amount of people are looking for answers, to what the h*ll is going on. People power is awakening; People are trying to learn what exactly the problems are, and how to stop them from occurring.

In days gone past before all out revolution; there were attempts at civil disobedience. These civil disobedience tactics worked well, but the polipuppet's, and **policy enforcer's** still were 'high' on all their superior power. The Colonists needed something more, and that something had been around for a very long time. The punishment of Tar, and Feathering was officially employed by the British crown over a thousand years ago. As civil unrest grew due to these Polipuppet's, and policy enforcer's addiction to their drug of choice=POWER, then came TAR, & FEATHER's. Sometimes this practice caused death, sometimes it caused permanent scaring, and it always caused pain. It usually afforded the 'drug addicts' a little humility; rather than death.

Really has the time of Tar, and Feather's come again? I've been looking at the overwhelming amount of anger towards the government in many threads. I've seen concern over possible vaccines, and then I've seen the fear in threads. The Survival forum seems to be gaining momentum, and because of what???

The Government, and the people hiding behind the POWER of it need correction. What do you all believe?? Are we past the point of civil disobedience? Is it too late to humble these people through a little hands on tar, and feathers? Maybe should we put the FEAR of the People in them, show them People Power means something, then we won't need a revolution. Gimme your thoughts.....

[edit on 5-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmmmm, either this is an extremely boring, or complex subject?? Okay, for those who don't know what tar, and feathering is see this LINK

It's the practice of pouring HOT tar on a person's skin, and then covering them with feathers. It is extremely painful, and was apparently used to build a degree of Humility into the Power hungry politicians centuries back.

Now, I donno about you all, but I'd think it might help. I personally wouldn't hold anything against a bunch of protestor's doing it

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I know from experience working in the Army burn unit that hot tar is no joke. Trying to remove it from even a small portion of the skin is quite an undertaking. I definately gained a new understanding of the whole "Tar and feathers" thing and it is a most hideous way to punish/kill someone.

To that end though, what this gov't is doing the people is a lot worse I think. Keeping us in perpetual slavery to debt through the federal reserve to now wanitng to control every aspect of our lives through cap and trade and the healthcare bill will finally break the camel's back I think. If one goes by the constituion then I think being an American politician would be pretty easy work small limited role of the gov't in people's lives, no need to micromanage every little detail like we have now.

The way things are going, I think they'll come to head sooner rather than later. These are definatly interesting times and they'll just keep on getting more interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Tar and feathers sounds almost to good for the american government. How is it possible that someone can vote one way or another on a law, without reading it. Then they claim the reason they had to vote the way they did is because they didn't have time to read it, and yet they wonder why we are angry with them. They are not that stupid folks, they are thieves.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Keeping us in perpetual slavery to debt through the federal reserve to now wanitng to control every aspect of our lives through cap and trade and the healthcare bill will finally break the camel's back I think. If one goes by the constituion then I think being an American politician would be pretty easy work small limited role of the gov't in people's lives, no need to micromanage every little detail like we have now.

You hit it right on the mark! I keep seeing doom, and gloom; yet no serious grass roots warnings. I think people are possibly looking for someone to lead them by the hand, but waiting imo doesn't cut it.

The dark road we are being led down by the PTB will prove to cost many their lives. I would think people who realize this wouldn't, or I should say worry about ramifications in this society of hardcore civil protests, or warnings to politicians..............

Hey here's one, If everyone that saw a US House member out in public would approach them, and say we know your trying to enslave us, then I don't think the B*st*rds in power would keep going down the same path.

Hey, I appreciate your service to the country, and choosing to help the thought of preservation of life in a hospital unit.

reply to post by Sundancer

Oh my, they are thieves?
Exactamundo!!! I can see people shying away from this thread; not wanting to have any thought of inconvenience in their lives by protesting now, but the PTB will END a lot of people's lives very soon.

The time of ignorant bliss is quickly coming to an end. The people who choose to stay that way to the end will not survive. They will be the first ones shown "Exit, stage right" from this Earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Whooops!!! I'm boosting my own thread again, dag nabit, how'd that happen. Must have been all my dreams of tar sticking to the skin of 545 members of the US House.

new topics

top topics

join