It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna Get Nuts, Then Let's Get Nuts! - Nationalize Food

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

To what end? I understand this is your point..

The thing that scares me is its not far from the mess that we are in today. Living like that is not the ideal way to enjoy the precious human experience on earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Great idea about rationing the cars. The government can just make them since they own a good portion of the car companies. They can just hand out a group of cars for each neighborhood to share. No more insurance or maintenance, because if you harm someone in a crash the free healthcare will kick in. Look at all the savings. By the time we are done we can just give all of our income in taxes, because we wont need it anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

A star for you. We might as well just roll over and stick our butts in the air and let them have their way with us. Why wait until everyone becomes government dependent. It is inevitable as people would rather watch tv, play video games, jack around on the internet, and stay drunk or high than they would take responsiblility for their own families.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Actually now that I think about it, sex is out of the question all together. Upon birth have sex organs removed from infants. We can extract the needed components to create more government labor. One less thing for the government to control. They can eliminate it completely. The only purpose for sex is to procreate. The government can create new labor forces for us.

If you are having sex and I am not, it is not very fair for me. Thus it should be outlawed totally. We should regard each other as humans, not male or female.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

So you are saying you would be happier with the freedom of choice even if you didnt have health care or a few days in your life you went hungry?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

To what end? I understand this is your point..

The thing that scares me is its not far from the mess that we are in today. Living like that is not the ideal way to enjoy the precious human experience on earth.

The only experience you need to to serve. That joy in it self is enough to fulfill you for many lifetimes over. Submit.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If you are having sex and I am not, it is not very fair for me. Thus it should be outlawed totally. We should regard each other as humans, not male or female.

I didnt even think about some people not getting any, because I get so much.

I guess you are right that it isnt fair that some of us have so much while others are left growing hair on their palms. Plus, what if my girlfriend is way hot and yours is a fat beast? I would enjoy mine more and that isnt fair.

I guess the only reasonable thing to do would be to eliminate sex as you said or make everyone have sex with whoever the government decides they should have sex with. That way some ugly, smelly dude could experience your beautiful girlfriend just like you do.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I agree with Doom and Gloom, you should just submit and free yourself from the slavery of capitalism.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

So you are saying you would be happier with the freedom of choice even if you didnt have health care or a few days in your life you went hungry?

Hell to the Yeah!
Been there, done that have the tattoo.. It made me stronger and I am who I am today because of the hard times Ive been through. I would not do anything different. I made the choices that put me in the positions that were not ideal. It felt good to learn that lesson from those choices.

I would not trade freedom for any hard times...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So you are saying that you learned some valuable life lessons from having life kick you in the ass from time to time? I have never heard of such a thing. Wouldnt it be better to just let the government protect you from yourselves and then they could hand you a pamphlet of good life lessons so you could learn by reading about them.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah thats exactly what I'm saying and that is how you and every other person on this post feels I hope.

Nice concept for a post btw..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well see you probably only learned life's lessons because you are not a retard, but what about all of these people who keep making the same mistake over and over and need some outside entity to save them from themselves?

See what I propose is no different and no more ridiculous then nationalizing health care. I am sure it wont take long for Obama to catch on to the idea, if he hasnt already.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Well I will turn in my rights whether I want to or not once they nationalize health care. You will be giving them up to.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The path ahead is beginning to be clear isn't it?
Watch for falling morals, you might get hit by one.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Morals? You must be a Christian or something. Dont you realize that we need to learn to let people live their lives as they choose and not judge them. We must tolerate everyones life choices or we become haters.

It doesnt matter that their choices negatively affect society they are not responsible for what they do. It is because of their environment, poverty, or a lack of education. We cant expect everyone to do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Religion should be outlawed. Only government rule should prevail. Religion involved emotion and thinking, those 2 items should be outlawed as well. No need for them if you do your duty and perform your government function.

Submit.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Maybe they should keep religion, but instead of giving your tithe to the church you should give it to the true God that protects and takes care of you...the government.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well they are taking away your right to choose what is best for your health so why not just give up all of our rights and get out of the way so they can help us to be healthy while also reducing costs.

The plans are already in the works they have passed the house and are up for senate vote. Farmers have been trying to tell you this for several years but no one will listen.

September 1995, Catherine Bertini, Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Program, and former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Agriculture,stated "Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some may call that bribery. We do not apologize." UN's 4th World Conference on Women: Beijing, China.

September, 1995, USDA's Food Safety & Inspection Service presented a 600-page document Farm - To - Table - control of every step in the food chain from production to home preparation.

The new laws and regs will eventually do away with family farms and home gardens leaving us no choice but FRANKENFOOD

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hahaha, very nice grapesofraft, all those ideas are perfectly "Brave New World-ish". Apparently Obama knows that's what we need in these brave new times right? All that's left is our daily "Soma" doses, then it won't matter what else they do "for us".

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Whats so bad about nationalizing health care? In the UK we have the NHS which provides health care for all, and a great thing might I add, infact a concern of mine is that eventually it will be privatised which basically means being turned into a profit generated industry. We also have private health care for those that can afford, and no doubt they provide a better health service for those with the means to pay for it, but thats the key here, you only get what you can afford!!
So the working class people who have pooled there money through taxes into paying for some advanced and costly equipment could well end up have to take out health insurance to cover the cost of these things in the event they need it, should it be privatised. Kind of like paying twice for the same thing!
Ofcourse its a different thing in the states where you have to be insured to cover the cost of your health care, but as far as Im aware those who can't afford it still get emergency treatment anyway? So whats the big deal?
I would go further than you and instead of nationalizing food (which has nothing to do with the issue) why not just bring back slavery? because as far as me and many others are concerned who work hard for a living, we might aswell just be doing it for food and shelter as this is pretty much all we get when all is said and done!!! So consider yourself lucky if afford much ellse!
BTW all that your so angered with should be the last of your concerns, you should be asking yourself what can you do to help others, because sooner or later they are gonna be saying what can you do for them?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join