It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo caught on bbc webcam during live broadcast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think its one of those 'critter' things.

Definitely not a bird because their is no wing movement.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reminds me of those dang so called alien bugs or what ever.

basically the bug is faster than the camera and it look's really weird.

Rods yeah they call em rod's.

but its just a bug for real folk's.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i can't make a thread so someone help me out thanks

UFO Sighting Caught On Security Camera Russia, May 22, 2009

www.youtube.com...

look for the 1:35

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by space718

Probably a satellite like the people suggest in the comments section.

Whats weird is there is also something following it. I don't know, it's interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

edit : I've never made a thread so someone else will have to do that for you.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by space718

There has already been a thread about that vid a couple weeks ago.

EDIT: 2 threads actually:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by sn00daard]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think it was a marshmallow from a slingshot. Where are video techs to figure this out?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Greetings,

I believe this is the video you could not show on your thread.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sn00daard

That's not the same video that was the Russian Webcam .

This one is from the BBC Webcam .

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
After pausing the video numerous times I finally managed to get the object in front of a dark background. At the 8 second mark to the video it is in front of the building just past and on the left of the left side of the arch. Now this is going to take a few tries to get it there because 1 second is an eternity at those speeds; however, if you can get it in the right spot you can see the points on the side that are common with the phenomena known as rods. The only problem with this is I never seen a rod when the camera was running at full speed. Typically the film must be slowed down quite a bit to even see them they move so fast, either that or a still shot.

None the less if you can get the video in the right spot you can see that it certainly looks like a rod. Why it is visible at full speed video escapes any explanation I can offer other than the rods can regulate their speeds which definitely assumes intelligence on some level and not just some random phenomena.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Clearly, this is incontrovertibly evidence of UFO activity. By UFO, I of course mean Alien Craft as it is easily identifiable. For those saying it is a bird, a bug or a rock I suggest you re-watch. The object in the video clearly has no wings or a beak at its tip, it is therefore not a bird. Also, birds do not fly like that. For those saying it is a bug, there are no known bugs of that colour/size that fly in this manner. Therefore it is not a bug. For those saying it is a thrown rock, look at its height compared to the bridge. It is not a thrown rock as few people could throw a rock at that speed/trajectory. It does however fit known and studied characteristics of low-level alien drone craft. Almost certainly not "manned", but alien non the less. I wonder if this will be the video that finally gets the majority believing?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The people on the bridge makes me wonder if it's some remote controlled plane. It also seems to match a few other other white or light movements also, as if to compare trafic and speed.

It's a bird, it's a plane, nope, it's just a toy.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
insect aliens from another world!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GI_WOLVES
It is not a bird, nor a UFO. You can see through it as it is flying across the screen. May be a bottle rocket. Its a plane, its a bird, or Superman letting out gas (Ch3) that can streak across the sky faster than a speeding-silver bullet shape UFO. Good day people.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by GI_WOLVES]

Why don't you try to find a font & a colour that is actually MORE difficult to read than that?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

If you " Go light" in the upper left hand corner, than you can see why. Apparently, that's what they're using?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i will play stupid here as it seems most peeps cannot come to grips with the truth.

IT WAS CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST DOING A DRIVE BY.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by icarus78

I think it's something close to the camera moving moving quite quickly.

......... a bug.

I don't think a bird (or an R/C plane as someone suggested) would move quickly enough to traverse the camera's field of view like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
reply to post by Sam60

If you " Go light" in the upper left hand corner, than you can see why. Apparently, that's what they're using?

The comment's about as useful as the presentation..... i.e. Superman passing gas.....

Age estimate - 12 yrs.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Very interesting but I'm afraid is some kind of reflection on the lens.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It looks very much like the glare that is emitted by a clear nylon cable as a light source is reflected off the surface at just the right angle.

This could be the case if this is a time lapsed video.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
"The hummingbird flaps its wings 10 times per second and flies at 60 mph. Every bird can change their speed, but has a top speed during flight."

wings.avkids.com...

"The fastest bird is the peregrine falcon. It flies at 100 mph in level flight. When it folds its wings against its body, the falcon can dive at 200 mph."

wings.avkids.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join