It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MSWC) Mysterious Subjects Writing Contest.(WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My contest entry has been posted for a day now. Is it not worthy of being part of the contest? cause it is just falling lower and lower in the thread list.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I just checked it out Mr. Toodles and I think it is very good. I left a reply after the story. Very good work.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I just topped it. Sometimes it takes us Mods a little while to catch up. My ISP has been kicking me off all day and I don't know why. It's never done that before.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Man. Am I the only one disappointed that I can't include any 'pron' in my story? That's my favorite stuff.

Just kidding.
Looking forward to reading the great literary treasures hidden amongst our most awesome members.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Man. Am I the only one disappointed that I can't include any 'pron' in my story? That's my favorite stuff.

Just kidding.
Looking forward to reading the great literary treasures hidden amongst our most awesome members.

Blah blah blah.

Tell us how you REALLY feel.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

NP. I totally understand ISP problems. Was just a friendly reminder. I have ATT...so you can imagine the loops they send me in.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok mine is now up. Took a few minutes to write something that made me feel...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am getting so ready for a good Halloween contest. I think the ones with children involved like Steven does are the best, plus a good way to keep the kids involved on an emotional level.

My request is that we allow more than one entry per writer, I know it can be awful for the judges, but it is so fun to write at least two.

One for the kids and one for the adults...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I see what you mean
I have never really written something for Halloween, but it sounds like a lot of fun. I don't know how to write child stories, but that could be just another adventure for me.

It would be great to have 2 stories per writer as an optional thing, but required? It will surely cause me to suffer through writer's block. I do that a lot when I am forced to think of something interesting to write about.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

No not at all, I have seen several contests where they allow up to three entries, one is all many people submit and then a few of us did all three possible.

Its always fun and you know there are times when you get inspiration from your first story or even each others, but that is why I try never to read a fellow writers contest piece until after mine is up, but that is not always easy.

Look forward to seeing yours in October!

Eee spell check is free...

[edit on 13-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
My story is up now, good luck to all in the contest~

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
please look for " (mswc) void: why we are here "
and I hope you like it .

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Alright! I have submitted my entry and I hope everyone enjoys it. It is called Running With The Devil. I don't know about you guys, but when I get involved in these stories, I am always thinking about it until I finally post the darn thing. Strange. Here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edited to add: I really did try to steer clear of the gratuitous gore stuff. I feel like the the little bit I did was necessary. Forgive me mrwupy!

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Good luck to all entrants. My submission is titled (MSWC) Shadows. It is based on a personal experience and fits loosely under the category of predictions. Hope you enjoy it!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One week to go my friends until this writing contest ends. If you have a story you need to hurry up and get it in.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This contest only has a couple of days left. Is there a contest set up for the month of September? If so, I can hardly wait to see what its subject will be. Really, whoever comes up with these topics needs a high five, they are very good. An Indigo War, Mysterious Subjects, Dialogue only are only a few that come to mind, but they were very cool and challenging. Getting back to my question though, is there a contest subject selected for the month of September?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think for the September contest, the topic should be dedicated to 9/11.

You can write about many things on that subject: the government plotting the attacks, Osama bin Laden plotting them, the terrorist acting them out, the people in the towers that collapsed.

Whatever your beliefs are, you can write about it.

That is just my suggestion for next month
If that were to be the topic, I would participate.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
At the moment the next writing challenge will be determined my Masqua. He always comes up with something great.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here we are, the end of the contest, how long do members have left before the judging starts?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join