It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHICAGO NEWS CONFERENCE TUESDAY: Obama “Kenyan birth certificate” prompts call for federal grand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.pr-inside.com...

ANNOUNCEMENT OF TUESDAY NEWS CONFERENCE IN CHICAGO FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
ANDY MARTIN SAYS A “KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE” OF BARACK OBAMA IS PROBABLY A FORGERY,
BUT WHO FORGED THE DOCUMENT IS WORTHY OF FEDERAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER IS ASKED TO APPOINT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AND FEDERAL GRAND JURY TO PROBE “KENYAN” DOCUMENT OBAMA BIRTH CIRCUS,
WHICH CNN DECLARED “DEAD” JUST DAYS AGO, IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE INTO THE “MEATHEAD” MEDIA

So head are going to roll on this forgery folk's...

nternet Powerhouse Andy Martin says the filing of a purported “Kenyan birth certificate” for Barack Obama with a federal court in California opens the way to an FBI/Department of Justice inquiry into the provenance of the document. Martin’s Chicago news conference Tuesday will release copies of requests to the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder requesting an investigation of the “Kenyan” document.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Flyers Fan knows who it was.

Have them ask her.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Flyers Fan knows who it was.

Have them ask her.

LOL.....that was just wrong!!!

..it was a fun thread though

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

No, I have no idea who faked it. I know it wasn't the person(s) who gave me a picture of the picture of the document. That's all I know on the matter.

As for the call for the Federal Grand Jury... Obama's (in)justice dept would be investigating and I dont think Obama's buddy - Eric Holder - is trustworthy. His track record is pretty grim.

Thread on Eric Holder

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Looked like one of our fellow ats'er's was gonna sail you down river flyer

oh lord!!! that was funny

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think a criminal investigation is probably overkill. It's enough that the document has been exposed as a fake. Any more court action would possibly look vindictive.

On the other hand, if other court proceedings have been filed against Obama on the basis of the forged document, maybe there needs to be some official legal ruling on the charge.

I'll leave it to the lawyers.

That's what they get paid for I guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
I think a criminal investigation is probably overkill.

I've gotta disagree. It would be criminal to fake a document like that and then go after the person to destroy their career and possibly their familiy situation. The person wronged should have their day in court.

If it's a fake then Obama should go after the person and nail them to the wall.
If it's real, then the USA should go after Obama and nail him to the wall.

This situation is creating a mess.
It needs to be dealt with in a very hard and 'final' way - no matter who is at fault.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If it's a fake then Obama should go after the person and nail them to the wall.
If it's real, then the USA should go after Obama and nail him to the wall.

Yeah well shouldn't this be the same for the short form Obama BC posted on factcheck.org which Polarik proved to be false too? Why wasn't there a federal investigation into that BC to insure its validity, considering what is at stake here?

Oh, the double standards!

Edit: and I didn't mean that against you FF of course, I'm just saying....

[edit on Wed Aug 5th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
I think a criminal investigation is probably overkill. It's enough that the document has been exposed as a fake. Any more court action would possibly look vindictive.

On the other hand, if other court proceedings have been filed against Obama on the basis of the forged document, maybe there needs to be some official legal ruling on the charge.

I'll leave it to the lawyers.

That's what they get paid for I guess.

It hasn't been proven fake!!
read it closely.
ANDY MARTIN SAYS A “KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE” OF BARACK OBAMA IS PROBABLY A FORGERY,

Not indeed is....

So yeah it's gonna get hairy.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh for the love of Pete.

It's Andy "Blowhard" Martin for crying out loud!!!!

Can't we get even ONE respectable, non nut-case to be part of the BC Conspiracy???

NO ONE takes Andy Martin Seriously, NO ONE

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would agree that the Kenyan document is probably fake. I would also agree that the Hawaiian document is probably fake.

There is evidence that both are real, and evidence that both are fake. Treat them the same.

Obama supporters are quick to call this Kenyan document a "Proven fake", but laugh in the faces of those who bring up the fact that the Hawaiian document was also "proven" to have been falsified.

I'm ashamed of the number of people who decide that questions are not valid just because they choose to ignore them.

The bottom line is that there are a lot of questions surrounding the past of Obama, that have not been satisfactorily answered. Additionally, instead of simply answering the questions, those asking the "wrong" questions are simply ridiculed.

So, how come the "Birthers" can't just ignore the accusations that the Kenyan document is fake, and ridicule those who think it is, calling them quacky, tin-foil wearing, right-wing nuts?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I know!! ....he cound just provide the vault copy and then ALL of this would go away. Simple. Case closed. ....wonder why he hasn't thought of it already???

new topics

top topics

join