It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art is a LIE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I found your comments extremely tedious.

Firstly the idea of the thread was to show how "The Big Lie" which you are about to find out about is used by artists, not what the name of a certain film is.

I was going to go in great detail but with so many subject matters I was keeping it brief enough so that even a moron could get the jist, this is one thing I have failed upon although noonebutme you were not alone.

But since I'm having to lower my intelligence now to accomodate the likes of you then:

Various Realease Titles:

Army of Darkness: The Medieval Dead (UK) (video title)
Army of Darkness: The Ultimate Experience in Medieval Horror (USA) (closing credits title)
Bruce Campbell vs. Army of Darkness (USA) (closing credits title)
Evil Dead 3 (USA) (working title)
The Army of Darkness (USA) (original script title)
The Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness (UK) (DVD box title)
The Medieval Dead (USA) (working title)

Free Download of the Doesn't exist Simons Necronomicon, not Lovecraft, not the one you've seen on your idiot box but simons Necronimicon that you have just said does not exist and is a piece of fiction like the LoveCraft version which is ficticious as is the one seen in the the 3rd part of the trilogy of the evil dead films which you said there is no third film but there clearly is but as your so deluded you wish to drag me into your delusions can be downloaded HERE but its not really there although it is because you know everything about the Evil Dead Films but obviously did not realise there was 2 more before the third one making the 3rd one in the trilogy the 3rd film of the Evil Dead Trilogy.

But hold up, lets just double check if it says EVIL DEAD 3 on the cover

Oh dear yes it does..... Maybe the people who made the film got it wrong and you are right, wouldn't that be something.......

I LOVE stupid people it makes me realise there is a god and I'm being tested.

Here is a simple anagram for you

IMTDSNINVU

Its quite simple to solve, you place your finger and thumb in the shape of an L on your forehead and say each letter out aloud.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well perhaps some people are doing this...but I will tell you how I feel plain as day

Art and media exposing truths is a crock IMO. I think alot of people are so paranoid that they find coincidences in art and make a connection that isn't there

I don't think art is a lie and I don't think it is trying to uncover a major truth...I have no masters in art....I am not an artist...I am not biased on either side

that's my opinion

PS...the Matrix trilogy did two things IMO...

1. It generated hundreds of millions on people who adore the idea of conspiracies

2. It sucked

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Ok, to clarify what I said - when I said the Necronomicon 'doesn't exist' and is fictitious, I did not mean there arent physical copies of *a* book called the Necronomicon. I mean that as a genuine book based on the concept that it's a "book of the dead" as described to "Abdul Al Hazred" by a demon or whoever, is not real.

The copy you mention is a genuine publication - but it's contents are completely made up.

And the reason I pointed out your incorrect facts wasn't because I was attacking you - but to illustrate that the connections you made between your theories was based on incorrect statements, thereby calling the truth to your statements of the OP into question.

I wasn't attacking you. But you insist on attacking everyone else. Why?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

You should read the OP properly before making a comment and if you are going to be negative then check your facts.

It takes time to write a reply, time that I will never get back.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The original post is grasping at so many straws I don't even know where to begin and to think of art in such a trivial way is appalling. Art can create reality, it can expand consciousness, it can topple bad governments. "One generations metaphysics is the next generations physics."

When someone like you can get no joy from life it's time to put down the keyboard and get some therapy.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hexagramfifty
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The original post is grasping at so many straws I don't even know where to begin and to think of art in such a trivial way is appalling. Art can create reality, it can expand consciousness, it can topple bad governments. "One generations metaphysics is the next generations physics."

When someone like you can get no joy from life it's time to put down the keyboard and get some therapy.

Did I trivialize art by calling it a lie? This is really just a semantics argument more or less over what is "real" and what constitutes a lie. I have been a working artist for over 30 years now and could give you a list of credentials, awards, etc but that isn't important.

I do think art is a worthy pursuit, I believe it can open minds and hearts to different ideas and it is a good method of self-improvement. I'd be interested to know what governments art has toppled though.

I do not think art is real in the common context that real is understood. Art is a substitute for reality and it that sense I feel it is a lie.

I never said that I get no joy from life - far from it. I have a chronic illness that has left me unable to work and do many things yet I am happier now than I have ever been.

Your claim that "you are grasping at so many straws I don't know where to start" is a great way of avoiding any kind of intelligent argument. Then you debase me by saying I'm a depressive.

I enjoy a good debate and that's why I'm on ATS. If you want to start personal arguments with someone look elsewhere because I'm not here to put you or anyone else down.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey OP instead of accusing the Illuminati or other group of people of purpously putting these messages in the movies and other places, have you ever thought about the possibility that another much larger force is subconsciously working within all people at this very moment, and all these coincidences are actually being put there by said force?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Yes the thought had crossed my mind.

I wondered if creativity was due to tapping into the subconsciounce or as you have suggested some form of inspirational Muse.

And are the illuminati aware of this but as with everything its just business.

Talking of Muse the group of the same name have an album called HAARP the tracks are worth investigating.

1. Intro
2. "Knights of Cydonia" (incorporates elements of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", written by John Williams) – 6:37
3. "Hysteria" – 4:19
4. "Supermassive Black Hole" – 4:01
5. "Map of the Problematique" (incorporates elements of "Maggie's Farm"performed by Bob Dylan) – 5:22
6. "Butterflies and Hurricanes" – 5:56 (Butterfly Effect)
7. "Invincible" – 6:15
8. "Starlight" – 4:13
9. "Time Is Running Out" – 4:23
10. "New Born" – 8:16
11. "Unintended" – 4:36
12. "Micro Cuts" – 3:47
13. "Stockholm Syndrome"" – 7:47
14. "Take a Bow" – 4:42
15. "City of Delusion

[edit on 8-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

[edit on 8-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

You should read the OP properly before making a comment and if you are going to be negative then check your facts.

It takes time to write a reply, time that I will never get back.

I did read the OP, hence why I pointed out the mistakes you made, maybe perhaps to help you re-evaluate your point.

But instead, you've done nothing but go on the offensive and attack anyone who doesn't agree.

You imply above that I'm being negative - perhaps but only in the sense of taking up a contrary position to your OP. I certainly wasn't attacking you and being personal like you were here :

I LOVE stupid people it makes me realise there is a god and I'm being tested.

Here is a simple anagram for you

IMTDSNINVU

Its quite simple to solve, you place your finger and thumb in the shape of an L on your forehead and say each letter out aloud.

Or your post that the mods deleted due to the content.

I understand what your OP was about, but I don't agree that art is a lie and your points you brought up were incorrect and highly tenuous. That's all I was saying.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is getting tiresome. Every time someone tries to explain the significance of hidden messages in art the same old skeptical, boring, unexploratory programmed responses come forward.

Get a clue, open your mind and look at the bigger picture, get in the mindset of the initiated,

Heres the few lame arguments against esoteric significance in art are.........

"Its coincidence"

"People are reading too much into it"

...............Snooze

The evidence piles up with nearly every Hollywood release (holly wood, like they used to make magic wands out of, the media is the magic wand on a grand scale).

Those people that say the OP insults artists are wrong. Most of the important artists the world has seen are referancing altered states and the true nature of reality.

How long have you tried to comprehend the works of Da Vinchi? Do you truly understand Blakes poetry? Why is it his works can be understood by an infant yet keep a sage musing for a lifetime? What is this other world the great artists are in contact with?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Hey OP instead of accusing the Illuminati or other group of people of purpously putting these messages in the movies and other places, have you ever thought about the possibility that another much larger force is subconsciously working within all people at this very moment, and all these coincidences are actually being put there by said force?

At the more subtle levels I would say this is the case.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Well Said !!!!

I've chosen now to ignore some people making posts on this thread as they are the worst of the "brainwashed society". The one's that say they are awake yet in reality are meerly spreading worse delusions.

Even when the facts are shown to them quite clearly they refuse to accept due to the fact that art is presented as fiction.

Its now a known fact that Hollywood (I had heard the reference you gave before) is run by the illuminati and so is the music industry.

The CIA run the music industry, it crosses with MK-ULTRA and songs like "stray bullet" by KMFDM are associated with high school shootings in a Manson style Helter Skelter way. (Maryln Manson released a version of helter skelter...Coincidence ?)

how the CIA control the music industry

Monarch Mind Control using lyrics

Alice in Wonderland programming and The Wizard of Oz programming are two popular base programs still in use today. Walt Disney productions have played a major role in the Monarch program and some of their children's films are being deliberately constructed with Monarch triggers and keys.

These keywords can awaken the mind in a good way or a bad way as we've seen in some instances.

I think when people's eyes are really open then they do see the signs are everywhere and the arts is the best place to look.

Not just with recent arts but as you've already stated Da Vinci is a good example.

But with everything in the world the artworld is censored. Artists are trying to get out the word but have to be creative enough to not be so obvious though nowadays its all "Pop Idol" and "manufactured bands" there is no real talent.

Heres a painting dating back to the 16th century and is housed in the church of St. Peter in Montalcino

You could get away with painting the sputnik satellite in the 16th century because nobody knew what it was and this kind of art can be found throughout the centuries although you will never see it on TV.

I think the term "Casandra Complex" best describes the art conspiracy

[edit on 9-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

I understand what your OP was about, but I don't agree that art is a lie and your points you brought up were incorrect and highly tenuous. That's all I was saying.

Then you should of read the first line of the OP

Art is a lie that helps us to realise the truth - Pablo Picasso

Ive provided plenty of video's and links, all you have to do is watch the video's and click on the links.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yes, in regards to your point, just about any combination of words will bring up results on Google.
Doesn't mean that the postings found are true.
Seems you are making connections on ideas that weave through time, and ideas that artists use to impact the collective memories of similar connections.
These types of memes show up everywhere if you look for them and don't, just because they exist, prove an underlying grand conspiracy.
I would however, postulate a connection to a grand marketing scheme, based on the times and culture they appear in.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have just seen Watchmen and its so rich with esoteric info its insane, have you seen this?

As for paintings....

From cave paintings...

Perhaps this "space helmet" around the figures is an aura...

Hmmm, saints have these...

And Indian Gods too!

And angels halos are derived from this...

It is the signal that a being is enlightened or illuminated, awake to the true nature of things.

But this doesant occour in modern art they cry!

Yet it does...

They do it with politicians?

We can go on like this forever, do the same thing with angel wings if we like...

Angels having wings like birds? Where did that concept arrive from?

[img]
[/img]

Shiva having loads of pairs of arms? Makes no sense.

Until we consider that like the idea of angels having halos is relative to an energy field of enlightened consciousness, the idea of wings is also part of a subtle energy field...

This stuff goes on forever. Ufos, astral projection, the gods and etheric beings, gnosis of self. All (and many more) depicted in various art forms from 40,000 years ago to today. If you really want we can see the same with shapeshifting reptilians but I fear its too out there for some.

The artists know about this stuff instinctivly because it is in their nature or they are plugged into the right society so it is made known to them.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

I've seen watchmen myself and you are right with the Esoteric symbolism so are many films are like this such as Harry Potter, characters with names like Sirius and Horus and the Philosopher's Stone which is associated with Alchemy (link) but unless people educate themselves with this gnostic and esoteric knowledge then it just flies over their heads and just seems like nice stories, to which like you stated before they will say its just a coincidence or there's nothing there which you can see from the replies on this thread.

I had made the connections with the Halo's meaning an enlightened mind. I remember seeing a picture a long time ago with musicians John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Sid Vicious amongst others all as angels and I thought "so true the angels have been playing their instruments to try and wake us up"

Wiki has quite an informative read on the higher consciousness aka the christ consciousness link seeing through the veil and seeing reality for what it really is.

I've found many people on this site who think that conspiracies are something new and are being confused with the latest incidents.

They have to go back to the source to see the big picture and then and only then will they see this occult (hidden) world around them, its also known as Inattentive Blindness

Judging by some of the comments on this thread some people are in for a very rude awakening.

(click to open player in new window)

The spell of the Holly - Wood from the Muslims Arrivals series

[edit on 10-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Art is a lie that helps us to realise the truth - Pablo Picasso

Ive provided plenty of video's and links, all you have to do is watch the video's and click on the links.

Well, just because Picasso said it doesn't make it fact.

Again, I have watched the videos. And while some of them have some interesting points, I still don't see art is a lie. Nor do I think 'art' is controlled by any one organisation.

Many media agencies have a large influence on mainstream art and pop culture - that I don't deny. Could they have an alterior motive? Sure - they're spinning their own agenda, pumping out their own ideology for the masses in various ways, one of them being represented in art or influencing some art. But that's no different than an political process.

While a great deal of 'art' isn't 'art' to me - I don't doubt that it is art to someone else. And while art is used for many things, I don't see art as a lie.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So... you do realize that The Day The Earth Stood Still is a remake... right?

And that the phrase "Klaatu Barada Nikto" FIRST ORIGINATED in the original movie... right?

And that Army Of Darkness was made LONG AFTER the original Day The Earth Stood Still... right? The inclusion of that phrase was what is known as an HOMAGE.

Do your research. Please.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MillionEyedMask

Apologies to TLomon. You addressed all these points first.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join