It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spaceship Fleet Low Over Malaysia 7/2009[Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Greetings all,

Just wanted to share some what I call Lightships .
What I am going to show you are two events that happened 2 years apart in two different countries One in India which was South India and has been seen by many since then with one of the Lightships landing in the India video.

The second video shows similar Lightships this time in Malaysia .
The video is said to be from July 2009 . No date within that month.

The more current video is showing the Spaceships very low above ground level then some that have been recorded recently around the Planet.

So here is the first one in South India from 2007 which you can see how similar these Lightships are .

If the video does not show up go to the link and view it Lightships South India

The second one below are Lightships again according to the information recorded in Malaysia July 2009.

My feeling is that we shall see more of these close visual encounters as time goes on.

Its not just happening in Mexico,Central and South America .

You will find it spreading around the world slowly but surely .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

Please feel free to S&F this if you find it at all interesting.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[Mod Edit - fix video link]

[edit on 5/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Are you yourself an alien or do you just have good friends that are? I am just curious how you get such behind the scenes info as what you post on some of your threads.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I am just curious how you get such behind the scenes info as what you post on some of your threads.

Greetings grapesofraft,

I am not Alien for the term I do not use .

What I am is born Human with a Cosmic Consciousness and a Et Spiritual Consciousness.

I am seek what is real and these two video represent the Space Beings that come in peace.

These Craft will have an energy field around them which will be of a positive nature .

The negative ones will not act as these Ships do when they come into the Earths atmosphere .

Are you yourself an alien or do you just have good friends that are? Both

I am Human and have what is called a ET Consciousness .

As for the video's i do not know these people .

When I have found video that makes a connection with what I know then i share them as many ATS members do.
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The flares are invading our planet, OMG, we have to find a safe place and wait for them to stop burning, Armageddon is near nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................

Just some flares guys sorry, you can see what you want in it but that is just flares.

Or maybe it is aliens flares?

edit to add my last pertinent answer/suggestion

[edit on 8/5/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its birds.

No, thanks for the video of the flares.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
The flares are invading our planet, OMG, we have to find a safe place and wait for them to stop burning, Armageddon is near nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................

Just some flares guys sorry, you can see what you want in it but that is just flares.

Or maybe it is aliens flares?

I would also say the same to your reply .You can see what you wish to see flares.

These are not flares but if you wish to believe in flares verses Spaceships be my guest.

edit to add my last pertinent answer/suggestion

[edit on 8/5/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Its birds.

No, thanks for the video of the flares.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Copernicus]

Don't you mean Lightships and you're welcome

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey, someone already posted a thread containing the Malaysia video. Which I strongly believe is flares btw.

Link to already existing thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your other video contains incorrect url, so it doesn't work, even on youtube.com.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Firstly, are you okay? There's a hop, skip and a jump thing going on in your posts. Hopped from reality to eccentricity and leaping into...who knows what? Take it easy

Secondly, why are the Indian girls talking English in India? Are the Chinese buying Chinese takeaway in China too?

The second video could be someone filming a set-up shot using reflections in the glass in front of him. The way he puts the camera down as soon as the last light blinks out seems rehearsed. If someone sees something as unusual as that...wouldn't they wait to be sure it was over? Gotta ask the questions...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think you have to be more rational and see what this footage shows, that is not a space ship or some aliens invading us, it's the military or someone with flares doing some test or tricking some peoples.

Give some credible proof that is a spaceship and maybe I'll buy it but the first video was posted before maybe one years ago and have been debunked quickly and easily as flares and as the second one shows the exact same characteristic we can see on the first video.

Now you can think what you want about it but That is just what it is: flares.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I am just curious how you get such behind the scenes info as what you post on some of your threads.

Greetings grapesofraft,

I am not Alien for the term I do not use .

What I am is born Human with a Cosmic Consciousness and a Et Spiritual Consciousness.

I am seek what is real and these two video represent the Space Beings that come in peace.

These Craft will have an energy field around them which will be of a positive nature .

The negative ones will not act as these Ships do when they come into the Earths atmosphere .

Are you yourself an alien or do you just have good friends that are? Both

I am Human and have what is called a ET Consciousness .

As for the video's i do not know these people .

When I have found video that makes a connection with what I know then i share them as many ATS members do.
CmdrAleon

Okey, I want you to u2u me the fusion prossess of the chromosome 2, I'm sick of people saying it is an clear indicator of common ancetry, when that it not the fact. Tired of those stuffing all they find as 'thats evo works' when it is not even clear how it has accured...Thanx..since you are in that position, I cant wait for those details ...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Firstly, are you okay? There's a hop, skip and a jump thing going on in your posts. Hopped from reality to eccentricity and leaping into...who knows what? Take it easy

Yes I am very ok thank you for your concern

Secondly, why are the Indian girls talking English in India? Are the Chinese buying Chinese takeaway in China too?

because believe it or not Indians in India can speak english.

The second video could be someone filming a set-up shot using reflections in the glass in front of him. The way he puts the camera down as soon as the last light blinks out seems rehearsed. If someone sees something as unusual as that...wouldn't they wait to be sure it was over? Gotta ask the questions...

Could be would be .

Ok if also could be that it's not the flares that someone way back said in there opinion it is.

Lightships can blinkout of this dimension very quickly and that is something our thinking cannot understand .Hense your could be answer on this.

What you would do in these events does not mean everyone else having them is thinking about your question.

They are in the moment video taping something they cannot explain .

When you hav this expereince then lets see how you react and think.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It's like this: Given logic and probability it is far more likely that the "ships" in the video are flares or something similar, rather than interdimensional spacecraft. While it could be that they are true "lightships" it is far more likely, given other evidence that they are something mundane. This is just how you must approach UFO evidence, especially videos like that--they offer no definitive proof either way, so the best thing to do is base a conclusion or opinion off of common sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I've had three certain, definite UFO experiences with witnesses. Our reaction was full of swearing, gasps, 'whooaas' and more time looking to see if we'd see anything else. Since then, I've looked for mundane explanations for them. The reaction is not mundane like those in the videos.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

It's like this: Given logic and probability it is far more likely that the "ships" in the video are flares or something similar, rather than interdimensional spacecraft. reply Logic and commonsense do not always lead to the correct answers .

I am not one who operates from logical conclusions .

While it could be that they are true "lightships" it is far more likely, given other evidence that they are something mundane.

What other evidence its all based on people trying to create evidence to say its flares or something other then what it is.

When do we finally agree that not everything is a flare,weather balloon ,chinese lanterns etc ?

This is just how you must approach UFO evidence, especially videos like that--they offer no definitive proof either way, so the best thing to do is base a conclusion or opinion off of common sense.

You do not have tp approch this subject and video at all that way.
Your approach is not the same as my understanding .

If you believe more that this is a group of flares no one can change that .

I respect your logic but I do not believe these are flares o any kind.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always.
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

IT IS NOT FLARES!!! This is why. Flares give off huge amounts of two things. The first and obvious thing is light. That is why we call them flares after all. The second thing that flares give off huge amounts of is .......wait for it......smoke. It is the first property of the flares which makes the second so easy to spot because illuminated in the blinding light of each and every flare we would see an unmistakable smoke plume rising from each and every one.

Good luck with that flare theory.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I've had three certain, definite UFO experiences with witnesses. Our reaction was full of swearing, gasps, 'whooaas' and more time looking to see if we'd see anything else. Since then, I've looked for mundane explanations for them. The reaction is not mundane like those in the videos.

So what you're looking for is people jumping up and down having this experience before you consider it to be real.

Not everyone reacts as you and you're friends did.

Thats a pretty high expectation you have that others should have of themselves they have a Sighting.

People will react to these experiences in varied ways of emotion .

They we're focused on the lights in the Indian video and aswell the Malaysia video footage .

what you call mundane reaction has nothing to do with the reality of the video and objects recorded .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always.
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hate to say this but this looks like someone turning on lights behind the camera and the reflection on a window or glass in front of the camera is what is being filmed here.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
THis same video was posted lasted night here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please participate in the original thread...

Springer...

top topics

join