It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Yes you are correct but is big different of the Squalene you ingest and the one that will be injected in your body.

Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body. It is found throughout your nervous system and brain. In fact, you can consume squalene in olive oil and not only will your immune system recognize it, you will also reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system.[viii]

From my source I hope it helps clarify why is a difference.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is a comprehensive list of the H1N1 ingredients.

BIOLOGICAL INDEX

chicken embryos (eggs)
influenza virus, H5N1
virus culture

CHEMICAL INDEX

alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant : toxic
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix : toxic
disodium phosphate : Used in pesticide products.
formaldehyde : Formaldehyde is toxic to humans and the environment
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10 : Octoxynol was classified as slightly toxic in rats
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene : toxic effects on animals and the toxic effects on humans
thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY) : toxic
vitamin E

eldib.wordpress.com...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Fabulous times we live in, huh?

On the spiritual side of this whole thing is the fact that most children these days are the crystalline children, those that hold a great deal of light for the upliftment of planet Earth into the higher dimension of love/5th. Our visitors are coming out full force to prevent the light/good from winning this game. I believe this to be a major reason they are targeting these kids so heavily with the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have to disagree when someone rights if you get the shot you get what you deserve senerio.

When our children leave for school and enter the doors of that school we lose our control of our children.

If schools are on lock down there is nothing you can do. If they say this vaccine is mandatory and they give it in school they may do it without your knowledge until the deed is done.

Think about this if it gets bad they (Fema-WHO) can have buses sent to schools and load them up with our children and take them away and we wouldn't even know where they are.

God forbid what they could do to them when they are seperated from us.

If people do not stand together for one another on this we might really end up in .....................................

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I believe that many have made strong points in this thread.....some are speculation.....some are from 'experts' and some is just good ole common sense thrown in with some of blaine's rational arguments from history.

I think the largest difference between now and then blaine and with this new round of vaccine's is that UNDER A LEVEL 6 pandemic which we have NOW...... the vaccine's comming out do not have to undergo the testing procedures.....and quality control that other vaccine's do and would normally have to because rignt now we are in a EMERGENCY situation (per level 6 pandemic qualifications.

also lets just say it is not a forgone conclusion that this thing comes back in the fall all that bad......ya there may be some limited mutation but really i think this is just another Mind f(CK for those of us with open minds

So IMO it is reasonable to say at least the lines are blurring a bit or "narrowing" for rationale people between being slightly paranoid about new vaccine's with "less testing for their safety" due to the laws which allow things to be rushed along do to emergency situations.....vs. just saying you know i trust these big pharma guys enough now......but you know ...in the past they had to operate under stricter testing laws.....when was the last time they had a level 6 pandemic....

I wonder what kind of vaccine's the powers that be will be taking.........i wonder what Joe Biden will be taking.....

In a ideal situation i would like to lay low for a while ....delay any vaccinations....and then in the meantime build my immune system up strong "like bull" lol...............working out.....vit C....heavy metal detox.....raw garlic......visualizations of future health....what ever it takes.

Does anyone know wether someone can get a VAccination exemption form from a pandemic at least long enough to wait it out should that be a option they would like to have.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Thanks for the nice common sense in your post, is appreciated.

I still believe that a we are not on any danger right now to be "forced" into mandatory vaccination and I am sure that the government with all the problems is facing with the population instability and unhappiness I doubt that they will be using "force" at all.

Just the good old persuasion and scaremongering.

Still what will the government do if the vaccinated people including children will start getting very nasty side effects?

Will they deny involvement like they did after the Gulf war vets syndrome?

Or this time they will hide behind the no fault and immunity, When it comes to Gulf war vets they were adults, but when it comes to children I think we may have some nasty challenging coming from The people vs. big pharma and government hitting the supreme court.

Time will tell, perhaps is all smoke and mirrors and the over worked minds of us conspiracy believers.

Still me with experience on two different type of viral infections and the symptoms and results, (I am still alive and here) well see all this H1N1 as nothing to worry about Occurs if I am sick or have deficiency of my immune system will be in the doctors office if I get any of the flu seasonal or swine.

I already had the Tropical dengue (by mosquito bite) at in my teens (attacks the nervous system turning your body into what if feels gelatin) and the Seasonal flu three times in the last twenty years.

I only has taken the flu vaccine two times in my life and for the dengue you have not vaccination for that.

To tell you the truth the dengue is worst in comparison and symptoms than the seasonal flu.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Awesome find. S&F!

I sent the link to my family and friends. I hope they will finally get the picture that these "pokes" are NOT for our own good.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is mostly alarmist nonsense. First, where do you find that anyone will be *compelled* to take the vaccine? I haven't seen any such announcement or law or whatever. I'm thinking that the vaccine will be entirely voluntary. From all reports I've seen, there won't be enough to go around. Chances are good that there will be enough willing people to use all the vaccine.

Second, where do you find that squalene is "poisonous"? It's a natural chemical produced in our own bodies (Wikipedia Article). Yes, some people think that the squalene in vaccines is what caused the Gulf War Syndrome, but people think it was chemical weapons used by Hussein, depleted uranium ammunition, some disease borne by insects there, and all kinds of other possibilities. No one knows what caused Gulf War Syndrome.

There is no good evidence that squalene causes problems. Since it is found in the body naturally, it would be very difficult to explain just how a minuscule amount of this substance, injected once, could cause problems - especially when no connection has been found to any problems. Is it *impossible* that squalene has some danger? No, of course not. We can never say that anything is 100% safe. Is it more dangerous than the flu (ordinary flu, not the H1N1 we're worried about)? Certainly not.

Even in 1976, the number of serious illnesses from the vaccine was about 3000; the number of fatalities was around 300. Still better odds than what the ordinary flu would do. There were some 46 million vaccines given that year. Those are pretty good odds.

If this flu behaves as the one in the Pandemic of 1918-1919, then things are going to get hairy. For one thing, people are going to be sicker, and many more will die. For another, the fatalities will occur in a different population from regular flu. Ordinary flu kills the very old, the very young, and those with immune system problems. The Pandemic flu kills those, but it also targets young, healthy people - people such as soldiers. I don't know whether it is worse for the younger kids - toddlers, pre-teens, etc. - but certainly those in their 20's and 30's are at much higher risk with this kind of flu. That would include women in their childbearing years, some of whom will of course be pregnant.

If this flu turns out to be similar to the one in 1918, then you can expect about 1/3 of the population to get sick, and around 2.5% of those to die. In the US, that would be about 100 million people getting sick, and 2.5 million dying. These won't all be the weakest and unhealthiest people. A huge number of the healthiest, most vigorous people will also die, because this type of flu turns the immune system against the body so that it attack the lungs, heart, and other organs.

Estimates of risk must take into account the changed behavior of the flu that makes it particularly dangerous to young, healthy people in their prime of life. It may be true that the number of children who die during an ordinary flu epidemic is around 100 or so; but this is certainly not true if the flu is like the Pandemic. Thousands of kids died of it. The actual estimate is inexact, but it was in the many thousands.

Does that mean that it makes sense to have kids take the vaccine? Not necessarily. But it is unwise to try to estimate the risk without learning all the facts. In particular, it is dangerous to assume that this flu will behave as any ordinary flu does. That's the whole point of this concern - it's *not* just a more severe version of ordinary flu. It behaves differently, kills a different part of the population.

But even at the worst, if this thing does behave as the Pandemic flu did, you're still about 99% likely to survive it, even without the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

What was determined about squalene in Anthrax vaccine related to GWS.

Squalene was found by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in five lots of the AVIP anthrax vaccine. The discovery of serum anti-squalene antibodies and the development of a test to detect these antibodies has made it possible to see that links appear to exist between the contaminated AVIP vaccine lots, the illness experienced by post-1997 vaccine recipients, the illness experienced by non-deployed 1990-1991-era patients, and the illness in deployed 1990-1991-era patients that has been referred to as GWS.

The data establishing these links is presented in the peer-reviewed February 2000 and August 2002 articles. The published findings (1) strongly suggest that the GWS-like illness being reported by all of the various patient groups is the same illness, (2) strongly suggest that the contaminated vaccine caused the illness in the AVIP group, and (3) further suggest that squalene contamination of one or more 1990-1991-era vaccines accounts for the GWS cases from that era.
Autoimmune technologies

1976 was a non epidemic that cause more harm with the vaccine than the swine flu. The excerpt below is selective so you might want to go to the wiki link.

On February 5, 1976, in the United States an army recruit at Fort Dix said he felt tired and weak. He died the next day and four of his fellow soldiers were later hospitalized. Two weeks after his death, health officials announced that the cause of death was a new strain of swine flu. The strain, a variant of H1N1, is known as A/New Jersey/1976 (H1N1). It was detected only from January 19 to February 9 and did not spread beyond Fort Dix

Overall, there were about 500 cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), resulting in death from severe pulmonary complications for 25 people, which, according to Dr. P. Haber, were probably caused by an immunopathological reaction to the 1976 vaccine. Other influenza vaccines have not been linked to GBS, though caution is advised for certain individuals, particularly those with a history of GBS.[31][32] Still, as observed by a participant in the immunization program, the vaccine killed more Americans than the disease did.[33]
wikipedia

These numbers differ from yours but the above is just referring to Guillain Barre. If it is indeed 3000 severe illnesses and 300 fatalities because of a vaccination fo 'no flu' than this is a big deal. Flu killed 2, vaccination killed either 25 or 300.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

If children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths.

Wow..it seems redundant to me to even do this..
There has to be a bigger scheme behind this whole vaccine plan..I have never had a flu shot (well.. in 1977 i got one in the service)but i have'nt had the flu, ever ..not once in my whole life...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Get ready people big pharma is in high gear getting ready for the profit making flu vaccines.

Ouch! Early flu shot season comes with 3 jabs

ATLANTA (AP) — Get ready to roll up your sleeve three times for flu shots this fall. That's right, three times. This year's flu season is shaping up to be a very different one. Most people will need one shot for the regular seasonal flu and probably two others to protect against the new swine flu.

Experts suggest you get that first shot as early as this month — if you can find it.

"We'd like to get to Job 1 and get most of it done," said Dr. William Schaffner, a Vanderbilt University flu expert, referring to seasonal flu vaccinations.

"Get it done before we start to tackle Job 2," the more complex task of swine flu vaccinations, he added.

www.mediacomtoday.com...

Yeap, you will need three vaccines this fall, the regular flu, and two of the swine flu.

To tell you the truth with so many vaccines in one season is bound for some people to develop some nasty reactions to all this.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Anybody remember back when they tested radiation on pregnant women and kids to see the affects without their knowing?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've seen the documents saying they want to sterilize/reduce the population but this may be the smoking gun.

"Tween 80 – Female lab rats injected with Tween 80 developed impaired sexual organs as well as premature development of their sexual organs. www.whale.to... "

YIKES.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

I know TPTB are evil ,cowardly fools. We do not need to fall into their trap.
We have a very potential and effective alternative in homeopathic medicine.

For prevention :

Influenzinum - 9c

For treating H1N1

1. Oscillococcinum - 200c
2. Gelsimium - 9c and Bryonia - 9c

The best part is the medicines do not have any side effects and and according to the following resources the symptoms disappear in 48 hrs.

www.cure-guide.com...

Oscillococcinum was first studied in France during the 1987 flu epidemic caused by an H1N1 virus. This multi-center study examined the effect of Oscillococcinum (200C) on the early symptoms of flu. Results were published in the peer-reviewed British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. A group of 149 non-homeopathic physicians enlisted 487 patients in the study, each of whom had developed flu-like symptoms during the previous 24 hours. Symptoms met strict criteria for the level of fever and the presence of associated flu symptoms. This took place in the midst of a documented flu epidemic. A treatment group and control group were established and the medicine prescribed in 5 doses, once at the physician's office and then twice a day for two days following. More patients in the treatment group recovered completely in the first 48 hours than the control group (17 percent of patients with active treatment compared to 10 percent of controls). This was deemed a statistically significant difference. More patients in the treatment group also judged the treatment as favorable compared to the placebo, 61 percent vs 49 percent (Ferley, 1989).

www.naturalnews.com...

Gelsemium and Bryonia
According the Dr. Frank Wieland, MD, in Chicago, "(With) 8,000 workers we had only one death. Gelsemium was practically the only remedy used. We used no aspirin and no vaccines."

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
What really has me concerned is that they go to the schools and give the shots without our knowledge, think about that.

They also vaccinate seniors in hospitals and long term care facilities, often without the family's knowledge. I discovered this after inquiring about whether a care home in Canada that my mother resided in was going to administer flu shots. After I found out they were, I told staff that under no circumstances was she to get a shot without my prior approval.

A few months later a nurse mentioned to me that there had been a bad outbreak of flu at the facility and two residents had died. Turns out my mother was one of the few who wasn't affected by this killer flu. Think about that.

"The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are changing our genetic code through vaccination." -- Guylaine Lanctot M.D. Canadian author of the best-seller 'Medical Mafia'.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Anybody remember back when they tested radiation on pregnant women and kids to see the affects without their knowing?

Yes, and even though the medical industry knows for certainty that radiation causes cancer, they continue to use it as a form of prevention. The only thing radiation prevents is good health.

"Some cases of leukemia are related to previous radiation exposure. Most develop within a few years of exposure, with the risk peaking at 5 to 9 years, and then slowly declining. Other types of cancer that develop after radiation exposure have been shown to take much longer to show up. These are solid tumor cancers, like cancer of the breast or lung. Most are not seen for at least 10 years after radiation exposure, and some are diagnosed even more than 15 years later." - American Cancer Society's website

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well, I probably have more questions than actual comments about all of this. If squalene naturally occurs in the body, how does the body recognize that the injected type is different? What is different about it? How would injecting it make any difference as to how the body responds to a naturally occurring substance the body normally already makes?

Also, in the 70's, someone I know claims he may have already had swine flu that he caught off a pig at a fair. How do you know if you have already had it or not? In some people so far, their illness is so mild that they probably don't even see a doctor and get diagnosed, so the number of cases could be inaccurate. It might not be any worse than the regular flu!

I don't believe he was ever formally diagnosed with swine flu, but he thinks he's already had it. A pig was sniffling and he got near it, and soon after he had respiratory symptoms like the pig. Do you think he had it? What would happen if he got a vaccine now for swine flu? What effect would a vaccine have if a person had a different, older strain of it?

Also, will there be any exceptions made based on people's rights, like the right to refuse medical treatment I see listed in my health plan guidebook? It seems that also people allergic to specific ingredients in the vaccine, such as eggs, should be excused, too.

One other thing I am confused about is the number of vaccines that are supposed to be available in the U.S. in October. If it takes two shots to get immunity, how many people are covered with 160 million doses, 80 million, or 160 million? Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, if there is any way out of it, I am thinking of refusing to get it. They might just have to quarantine me. Better than getting some autoimmune disease that could kill me too.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muffingirl
Well, I probably have more questions than actual comments

No problem.

If squalene naturally occurs in the body, how does the body recognize that the injected type is different?

That is the problem that have some medical communities worry, that the one that is injected and chemically enhanced will make the body think that the squalene is all the squalene in the body natural or ingested is the enemy and will fight it. That is dangerous side effect.

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system.[viii]

Also, in the 70's, someone I know claims he may have already had swine flu that he caught off a pig at a fair. How do you know if you have already had it or not?

Since the swine flu out break we probably already had some degree of exposure, but many of us do had the need to go to a doctor, just like when the seasonal flu hits and we think we may have "touch" of the flu.

The swine flu may have been around for longer that we may think.

Swine Flu is nothing new.... H1N1 has been around for ages

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, will there be any exceptions made based on people's rights, like the right to refuse medical treatment

As of today is not "mandatory" flu vaccination so you have the right to refuse the vaccination for you or your children regardless what some groups will tell you, the government have not passed any laws regarding mandatory vaccination and for what the WHO said we are "sovereign country" and regardless of what the power they think they have we the people rule this nation.

One other thing I am confused about is the number of vaccines that are supposed to be available in the U.S. in October. If it takes two shots to get immunity, how many people are covered with 160 million doses, 80 million, or 160 million? Do you know what I mean?

Well this just the initial bashes because they are such in a hurry to get it our because the profits that big pharma will be making, the seasonal flu will be available starting this month, so the pharma can have more time to get their two swine vaccines available during the fall.

The statistics are base on how many people usually get the seasonal flu during every year, so the are betting that it will be the same or more people getting their swine flu.

Anyway, if there is any way out of it, I am thinking of refusing to get it. They might just have to quarantine me.

You can refuse it but be aware that many institutions that work in the health care system will be pushing it at the expenses of your job.

My sister works for a hospital she already told the staff that she in not circumstances will be taking the shot.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I know and that should be a red flag for parents all over the nation.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
some aussie scientist said swine flu was made by accident in a lab

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join