It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

That is some scary thing, deception at its finest, why will the big pharma with government approval will do something like that.

We need to pass this information to everybody that will listen this is very important.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Exactly !!!!!! Squalene in liquid form to digest is not the same as what they use on the vaccine to be injected.

The issue that bothers me the most is the links to arthritis a generation of children to be born with a secure income for big pharma and littler children to grow into health problems.

Also how many people out there knows if they are allergic to any of the crap in the vaccine

My husband is a vet from the first gulf war and he received the vaccines that Norvartis created and was untested when he was in the middle east, he had to sing an non disclosure letter and in his military health record he has now an entry that tells he is a gulf war vet.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
reply to post by marg6043

I heard something interesting the other day, someone made a comment that they felt the vaccine test they're going to start doing around the country are placebos to make the people feel safe about the injections.

That was my first thought on the matter as well. If you were a criminal pharma biotech comany, would you risk the sale of the century on bad press from people dropping like flies after the initial inoculation? of course not. I support this chain of thought, as it is consistant with their corporate history of deception.

Besides, Everyone seems to forget that around 32,000 people die from Influenza and flu pneumonia every year in the US alone. SW takes 700, and that's a level 6 Pandemic???

Spare me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
stop being a baby and jsut take the shot, its better than dying from the swine flu.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Squalene is a component of shark oil and has not been shown to be the cause of any adverse effects in vaccines. Water is the major ingredient, so you might want to indict water as the culprit.

So...If I gave you an injection consisting of 99% water and 1% arsenic; you'd be ok with that right? It's mostly water after all. Water would be the culprit if you expired, right? How about 99% water and 1% plutonium? Would that be better? Get the point?

What about all those in uterou? What happens to them if this vaccine causes permanent damage? What if the side-effects don't show up for 10 or 20 years? What if they develop abnormally high rates of rare cancers in mid-life? What's the recourse for them then?

NAhhhhhh. Better to take the shot today and damn tomorrow. We all know how good that first swine flu vaccine worked! Let's do it again - on a more massive scale! Ohh, and for those that might get crippling debilities from it: OOOOPS! SORRY!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Look people, you're missing the forest for the tree here. It doesn't matter what's in the shot. We all know it poison. There's an an engineered pandemic heading towards us full force. The first case of Tamiflu-resistant mutation of the virus has just happened. They're also infecting Green Monkey's with the virus, killing them and putting their body parts in "the vaccine". The patient for the vaccine is owned jointly by The National Institute of Health and DynCorp, a military contractor who is policing the border between the US and Mexico. That's where the first case of this Tamiflu-resistant virus has been detected. Ringing a bell? Read the article. www.naturalnews.com... The article will show people who think no drug company or government would do this, is wrong. They've done worse already.

To the guy who said no drug company would risk something like this, haven't you read how Baxter just sent out 150lbs of infected vaccines to 18 different countries just recently? socioecohistory.wordpress.com... If you read the first article in this post, you'll see how Baxter is involved in the coming pandemic. Don't you know that Bayer absolutely knew they shipped HIV infected vaccines to Africa? www.youtube.com...

The whole plan is to conduct this planed pandemic, when all travel and business gets shut down, the economy collapses which it was going to do anyway. And guess who gets blamed? Mother Nature! Perfect! The government is off the hook for the economy. The drug companies are off the hook because they "did their best in such short time". The drug companies sell tons of vaccines, many get sick and die and you'll be told the usual line of bull, Think of how many people would have died without the vaccine. See how the drug companies get out from the blame? Just like they've always have, they lie! If you research the CDC's own reports you'd see there have been less than 60,000 who have actually died from the flu since the 70's.

Now here's some more food for thought. Check out this 8 part video that explains what's going on and what to do about it. www.youtube.com...

They're planning on putting up road blocks and forcing you to take "the shot" or get hauled away and they'll give you a nice little bracelet with a chip in it for taking the shot. birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Also "WalMart works with WHO/FEMA by offering its 4000 stores for “inoculation sites”. birdflu666.wordpress.com...

It's time to wake up people. Forget 2012, crop circles, what's in the shot or where Obama was born. None of it matters. You better decide weather you're taking the shot or not and what you're going to do when the pandemic hits. It's just over the horizon. Get yourself a dehydrator and don't turn it off. Where you bugging out to? You got 3-6 months to get ready.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Are you assuming that the mortality rate will be the same as it is now?

If say, by the time the fall Pandemic they fear will hit it mutates to the point it has a mortality rate of 1%; that would be 750,000 children dead. At 2% that would be 1.5 million children dead in the US alone.

Now for a moment pretend you are the one who has to make the decisions. You know the Pandemic may be only a couple of months or so away. You also know that the only vaccine available that soon might kill a small number of children.

Now you must decide, right now, do you go ahead with the vaccine or risk hundreds of thousands or even millions dead if you do not.

What is your decision?

Also factor in the 1918 Pandemic may be about to repeat itself in a very mobile society that could kill many million in the US alone.

The 1918 Pandemic is not a myth. From my families history I know my Grandparents lost three of their children (3 of my Fathers Siblings) along with some of their grandchildren, all in a few weeks. I wonder how they would feel about vaccines? Even worse, how would they feel if out of paranoia they had denied the vaccine to their children and in effect murdered them?

Sometimes paranoia is a good thing and other times it can kill the people you love.

Are you aware of how many lives vaccines save worldwide each year? How do you feel about that? Would you rather Polio and say the Whooping Cough came back because of paranoia?

I survived the Whooping Cough myself. It was about 15 days of pure hell. I was only 6 but I remember it vividly it was so bad. No air, can't breath, cough until you puke over and over again while your parents sit by helpless not knowing if you will die or not.

I had trouble creating a child because I had the Mumps as a teenager. Nearly sterilized me. Now children have no need to go through that.

The German Measles I remember too. They had to put me in a washtub of cold water every couple of hours to keep my fever down. No fun at all I tell you. No child needs to go through that now.

Two people in my neighborhood had Polio. I still remember the sugar cubes and the paper with the vaccine on and standing in line for them when I was about 5. I remeber my parents and in fact the whole town standing in those lines. Polio is all but gone now. Do you know why? Vaccines!

If the Pharmaceutical companies and the medical community were trying to hurt us, they have done a terrible job as every generation our life expectancy goes up. Not to mention our quality of life in old age keeps getting better. That is real evidence.

I believe a child's chances of getting hurt crossing a road is far greater than any risk from a vaccine. Does that mean you never let your children cross a road their whole lives? Of course not. The risk of death is nothing compared to the dangers of living life in fear and unfounded paranoia.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Squalene is naturally occurring in the human body and humans have squalene antibodies. www.who.int...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Squalene is naturally occurring in the human body

So is urine and feces. Want a shot of that?

If you want to get the shot, fine. Go get it. Just don't try to convince the rest of us how safe and 'natural' it is.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by passenger]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread. This has been weighing heavily on me since I have 2 kids in school.After listening to Coast to Coast last night and doing some other digging around no one in my family will be taking this vaccine or any other for that matter.We are willing to take our kids out of school if this does become mandatory and home school if it is necessary.I do urge everyone to listen to the Aug 4,Coast to Coast about swine flu vaccine and other vaccines.It will really open your eyes and make you angry at the damage that these vaccines have done.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
did anyone happen to listen to this recent interview with Jane Burgermeister??
www.americanfreedomradio.com...

if you're not familiar with her, it's time you get acquainted...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The current situation in the UK (although reporting in the media has noticeably dropped) is that should you believe that you have contracted swine flu is that you contact a specially set up swine flu hot line and arrange for your Tamiflu to be posted out to you based on your self diagnosis. Surely if you have had swine flu then you will have immunity to it and will not require the vaccine and if you are self diagnosed then how can they prove that you haven't had it - simply say that you are already immune and say thanks but no thanks to the shot.. Too simple??

B

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You know, it feels like that SHTF scenario has already come and passed. Quietly.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I really think that anyone that takes the vaccine deserves what they get!
There is enough info out there now for everyone to have made an educated decission.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Personnaly, I think it's a big money scam... oblige people to get vaccinated, alot will be ill, and will have to pay for expensive treatments, that of course will mostly come from the same place.
And the advantage, will also to weaken the strong young individuals so they will not be capable of rebelion. Create loads of vegetables...

But then it's only my opinion. But there's very certainly an agenda behind all this, concidering all the coverage the swine flu gets In France it's ridiculous, they even more or less lied here... Our first swine flu death happened about a week ago, they said swine flu killed her, she was a young child with a pneumonia and mucoviscidosis ... but it's swine flu that killed her, now everyones getting scared here.

And my god all this fuss for a virus that has killed like 0.00000001 % of the worlds population, far from pandemie...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Now is the time to say NO. Too bad the Pharma Nazis can count on the passivity of the masses who will say yes to anything. Baxter patented their version of the vaccine in 2007, an extraordinary feat of planning! Let them take the two or three shots they want to administer to all of us first, we'll talk later if there are any survivors. The first shot will wreck the immune system and introduce new and exotic Fort Detrick-viruses. Tamiflu helps these viruses to mutate even faster into even more lethal strains. The next shot will boost the immune system; as in 1918, people will suffocate in their own blood because of the shock.

Somebody asked - ironically, I hope - if there weren't too many people on earth already and reducing their numbers wouldn't be a bad thing. There aren't too many people on earth, there is only a very small number of those who want everything for themselves. There wouldn't be hunger or war if these weren't the tried-and-true means to make lots of money while reducing the population. We should take a closer look at whose numbers should be reduced, if we were to talk about reduction at all!

Baxter tried to initiate a pandemic in Europe this spring by sending out 150 pounds of live virus material to labs all over Europe. That material can only be moved by the top of the hierarchy so there is absolutely no question as to their intent. If they dare to start compulsory vaccination in school things might get messy. On the other hand, if resistance to vaccination were too strong they still might add these poisons to the chemtrails.

We MUST take a closer look at increasing the number of penitentiary inmates by bringing the Scrooges to justice. Just because they do not know the word "enough" doesn't mean a lot of people must die.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

S&F.

Good work marg. Thanks.

Nice to have hard info. ...My question:

IF
the new super-flu's kill by boosting the immune system into over-drive, causing a fatal cytokine storm,

and
squalene's only purpose is to boost the immune response/reaction, an effect that lasts a long time,

THEN
what the hell are these guys thinking?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Chevalerous

Squalene is naturally occurring in the human body and humans have squalene antibodies. www.who.int...

Yes it is! but one should be aware of the information about the dangers of INJECTING IT as the many scientific papers I linked to has proven. And I trust them more than I trust the big Pharma Mafia and WHO at the moment!

IMHO! the information coming from WHO is unfortunatly not trustworthy for the moment since many of the board members are in bed with the same people or ARE the same people, that now want to inject us with pesky adjuvants containing several poisons & squalene

Sir Roy Anderson (Imperial collage of London) from GLAXO is a great example of this!

BAXTER & their release of the live H5N1 virus in flu vaccines earlier this year is another great example of why WHO can't be trusted to give us FAIR & TRUTHFUL INFORMATION regarding this. WHO's cover-up of the BAXTER scandal is shameful & disgusting

After the SAGE meeting they clearly made a fool of themselves and revealed why they can't be trusted! - research for yourself! - it's all in the open now for people to read!

I can eat squalene and nothing will happen, but as the scientific papers I linked to - will prove that Injecting it to your body is a totally different matter!

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

articles.mercola.com...

The endogenous adjuvant squalene can induce a chronic T-cell-mediated arthritis in rats.

Barbro C. Carlson*, Åsa M. Jansson*, Anders Larsson, Anders Bucht* and Johnny C. Lorentzen*

From the Department of Medicine,*
Unit of Rheumatology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm; the Department of Medical Sciences,
University Hospital, Uppsala; and the Department of Biomedicine,
Division of NBC Defense, Defense Research Establishment, Umeå, Sweden

Squalene is a cholesterol precursor, which stimulates the immune system nonspecifically. We demonstrate that one intradermal injection of this adjuvant lipid can induce joint-specific inflammation in arthritis-prone DA rats. Histopathological and immunohistochemical analyses revealed erosion of bone and cartilage, and that development of polyarthritis coincided with infiltration of alphabeta(+) T cells.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Center for Molecular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Unit of Rheumatology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden

Arthritis development was provoked in Oia3-congenic rats by intradermal injection of different adjuvant oils. One successful arthritis trigger was squalene, which is approved for vaccinations in humans and has been implicated in Gulf War syndrome.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

All humans & many animals have small portions of squalene in their bodies! brain, joints, the nervous system - but when you inject squalene to the body the immune system could see it as an intruder - and will attack those parts of your body that contains natural portions of squalene and therefore HAVOC can occur - and if you're prone to it, you could develop several Auto-immune diseases.

You can clearly read this from the scientific papers I linked to which demonstrate this.

Thankfully! there are many bright people here on ATS who can read this information for themselves with their own eyes - and I think most of them can also think for themselves to make their own conclusions about the possible dangers of INJECTING SQUALENE into the body!

But if you feel the urge of injecting Squalene laced vaccine into your body, I won't stop you! - if you're one of the unlucky ones? - enjoy your new Auto-immune disease or diseases!

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

YOu make a good point even if my believe is different now,

Still statistics shows that half a million to one million people die worldwide from seasonal flu, with vaccines or not vaccines.

So do you see a pandemic mode every year of mass vaccination for the seasonal flu? no, just the usual get your vaccine if you are in risk group.

no, because if you are going to die from flu you will be in the half million or million than die regardless.

What the big pharma and government doesn't tell you is how many die from taking the vaccine, or how many get hospitalized from side effects that can be fatal.

Why they don't because that is not important.

I have two children my decision is no to take it and neither my children.

As so far is not data or prof that from the people that already has gotten the swine flu they are dying in masses.

just hear say, but I can see in my neck of the woods is not such thing as pandemic.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I tell you Sofi, we still have Vets from the gulf war that are suffering an arrange of side effects from the vaccines.

My husband experience very bad side effects and the doctors could not tell what was wrong with him for a while, but that entry in his health record that said he took untested vaccines brings a red flag.

He is doing fine now and I am glad of it, but we know many others that are not.

The vaccine was not supposed to be in the market for testing until next year, but with the way things has been pushed to have it now is another red flag for anybody.

A vaccine or medication that is pushed in hurry with not enough evidence of what it may do to people is dangerous.

Specially when they talk so much about the swine flu and is not really any signs of mass deaths anywhere.

Very fishy specially is immunity to the big pharma has been even to be discussed.

Now legal immunity for swine flu vaccine makers.

The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new “Swine Flu” vaccine. Moreover, the $7 billion US Government fast-track program to rush vaccines onto the market in time for the Autumn flu season is being done without even normal safety testing. Is there another agenda at work in the official WHO hysteria campaign to declare so-called H1N1 a pandemic virus threat?

First and foremost, neither the WHO nor the CDC or any other scientific body has demonstrated required scientific proof for the existence of the alleged H1N1 Influenza A new virus, a proof which requires such a virus to be scientifically isolated, characterized and photographed with an electron microscope—the scientifically accepted standard procedure. Yet it is being used as the basis for declaring a global “pandemic” threat.

The current official panic campaign over alleged Swine Flu danger is rapidly taking on the dimensions of a George Orwell science fiction novel. The document signed by Sebelius grants immunity to those making a swine flu vaccine, under the provisions of a 2006 law for public health emergencies

www.globalresearch.ca...

More red flags that people needs to take into consideration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join