It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Stockpiles 40,000 Rockets Near Israeli Border

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Your mindless rambling a side, answer the question.

What sources do you want/like.

BTW, we are all smart enough to know you only will keep demanding new sources because anything else is you admiting you were wrong and I provided the sources you demanded.

Sorry if you don't like it, he said it, there is the proof, now if you don't want to see it, may I sugest you not read these posts.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
There are two choices; it came from the Lebanese army or from Hezbollah terrorists........

Um, guess this site is about 'deny ignorance' and what you concluded is obviously not that simple. I wonder if you really know about the many realities that have happened in the Middle East.

You saw in the other thread how 60 Min uncovered Israeli soldiers in palestinian homes?

How about the news report earlier in this thread about how an Israeli made quassam rockets?

Enough evidence to suggest that you can't point out and blame Hezbollah or other Lebanese so easily.

Guess you wanted to narrow it down and expected others to be that stupid to only accept your choices. We aren't that stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Please................

Don't try it's all done by the CIA and Israel....... everything in the world......

Please deny ignorance.....................................................

Someone mentioned the UN, was that the UN that was to disarm the Hezbolla????
Is that the same UN that is doing nothing to stop or even slow or impede at all the terrorist group hezbolla, part of the true agreement................

Mark my word, Israel is not stupid enough to allow this to remain.

There will be actions done to remove the terrorist threat.......

Whatever it takes.................

But wait, what seem to me, to be your hero's can save the day for both countries and be the good peace makers.
It is so simple, just move the 40,000 rockets and terrorist troop's away from the border.
In this way the defuse tension.
In this way they show they want peace and to protect civilians on both sides.
In this way they can show there is no threat to Israel and then Israel can remove it's extra defense resources away from the border.

They can be the peace-making hero's.

They can be the war creating terrorists.

What shall it be?????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
If they were blockading important food and medicine, you'd raise a stink too. Well, normal people would. Americans should shrug their shoulders and give another trillion to their masters at goldman. When Israel stops blockading the Palestinians, and the Palestinians no longer have to eat grass, then maybe the rockets would stop.

Last time I checked Israel doesn't have the capability to blockage Lebanon, where the 40,000 rockets are.

Do you have pictures of Palestinians eating grass?

Israel only blockaded Gaza AFTER the attacks started (you have cause and effect a little backwards).

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

My mindless rambling? You're the one unable to provide any evidence aside from right-wing sites that he said it.

Any cursory search of the web shows ample evidence, including statements from the very newspaper your pastor friend was apparently quoting, that this is just another attempt to put words in peoples mouths that they never said, exactly the same as the Ahmadinejad debacle.

Prove me wrong and you can have a grand.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

My mindless rambling?

Comes across as sublimation disguised as an assertion. The subconscious is a very strange thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonatas

Originally posted by dragooned
Nothing happens in that country without Hezbollahs permision.Everyone knows if there is a spitball sent across the border they knew about it there in total control.

Oh really? So Israel only fires upon Hezbollah or enters Lebanon only with Hezbollah's permission? Obviously not.

You can't dismiss the false flag attempts and automatically place fault that easily.

Oh come on what planet do you get your news from.Obviously i wasn't talking about Israel. Hezbollah are in total control of Lebanon and by the way they do have there military along the border.So Israel just doesn't suddenly decide to go for a stroll.And i guess you were unaware of this as well there are UN peace keepers at the border.Bottom line if a rocket comes from Lebanon it isn't the Israelis and its either the army or hezbolla and either way both answer to the same people. And i keep seeing there is no relation to hezbollah and the Palestinians. One of the ways the Palestinians get there weapons is from hezbollah no coincidence there. If they can keep Israel mired in a conflict its a win win for them.

Now lets discuss those 40000 rockets I'm going to say thats an exaggeration.They get there rockets from the Russians.They've been selling them Katyusha rockets which is a hold over from world war 2. They go up run out of fuel and drop. You would be lucky to hit a stadium with one of those. Russia isn't going to sell them guided rockets because it becomes obvious where they gt them from. So here we have rockets that are so inaccurate they often fly over the towns they fire at and kill some farmer. And Israel with very accurate missiles who would win that exchange? Those rockets are useless and only kill civilians this tells you who hezbollah is targeting and its not the Israeli government or there military.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoonWell, it is a well know fact that in any debate when one side needs to move to personal attacks, it is because they vcan notndebate the facts as presented and there for attack the presenter

hmmm...

the anti-jewish crowd

I am sorry if you can't understand the difference between correcting your obvious errors and any attack.

Allow me to put it terms you should be very ablle to understand, "britguy"

No, clearly his simple idea got past you...

Your mindless rambling a side, answer the question.

Aaaaand then you go on to whine about everything anyone says as a violation or personal attack

As usual, wrong and a TAC violation as I never said that

"That is just continuation of zionist propaganda. It is also what Israeli soldiers have been recorded on video doing as a matter of course with civilians they capture."
So the post is zionst propaganda, TAC violating pesonal attack, as well as a knowing lie-a banable offence

'Spoken like a Nazi hence the term 'zionazi'."
Again with TAC violating Personal attacks and lies- a bad habit with you Mason

TAC violating Personal attack, off topic.

(the rest is TAC violating personal attack, off topic.:@@

The last part is pure lie/hoax from you. I never said that and you can't list anywhere where I did.

(Again, TAc violating lies/hoax/slander,off topic.:@@

Sad some people are not able to follow the rules and stick to the topic.

that verges on death threats and legal action against you.

Now your TAc violating attack has more slur's

It seems to me you care more about tattling on people than the topic... yeah I know I said that you 'whined' but dont worry I have not gotten a warning before one cant hurt... now back ON topic

Originally posted by mrmonsoonIt is truely sick that the hezbolla terrorists hide behind civillians

So you complain about them lining up on the border. Then about hiding behind civilians. Can they win? If they are not in the open they are using human shields. Then when they come out they are criminals. What can they do?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Wow, a long complaint, but no substance or anything on topic.

Bts, where that is ok, is the next forum.

It is laughable, um, D'uh, why would any country worry or complain if terrorists have 40,000 rockets and terrorist troops on your border?????
(Are you really that unawere of the potential danger????:@@

They do hid behind civilians and YES, it is wrong.

Do you not see that those two things are wrong?????

You say the terrorist can't win. Militarily, no.

BUT, JUST BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they wanted to be the hero's they claim to be and not the murdering terrorists we all know they are....

They could move their terrorist weapons away from the border as well as their terrorists troops.
This would defuse the tension.
This will stop Israel from having to destroy them and their weapons
This will stop hezbolla terrorists from bringing a third devastating war onto Lebanon.

So they have the ball in their court.
Pull back and be hero's for two civilian population centers.....
Or Force another devastating war onto Lebanon.

The ball is in Hezbolla's court and we shall all see what they do with it.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
I believe that they have 40,000 rockets about as much as I believed that Saddam had nukes and chemicals.

Woa padna. First of all, during the Six Day war, they found all kinds of tanks, planes, and other military equipment buried under the sand, hidden. All came from the USSR. And Sadman said he had nukes, but he did not that we know of. We SOLD him the chemical weapons that he obliterated Kurdish towns with. So, we knew exactly what he had. They came from us. And yes, they did locate them, no thanks to the western media pretending to be pros. It's a good thing for them that they have accomplices like you to prop up their lies.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

I see you get tired of that no WMD lies too. Yes weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq it just took a year to find out where he buried the stuff and of course there was all the stuff he shipped to Syria right before the start off the war. Both has been documented.But alas people still want to believe what they will because it fits into there ideals about what they think the world is like.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here's an update on the situation.

Netanyahu sends out warning to Beirut

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu warned Beirut on Monday that if Hizbullah becomes an official member of Lebanon's government, "we will hold the government accountable for any aggression against Israel coming out of its territory."

However, Netanyahu said current tensions between Israel and Hizbullah was not likely to spill over into violence.

Source: JPost

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Well, that makers perfect sense.

Since the Lebanese military is doing nothing to remove the rockets or terrorists from the border, then they must support them.

If Lebanon wants to be a terrorist state, then they should be treated as one.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by mrmonsoon

My mindless rambling? You're the one unable to provide any evidence aside from right-wing sites that he said it.

Any cursory search of the web shows ample evidence, including statements from the very newspaper your pastor friend was apparently quoting, that this is just another attempt to put words in peoples mouths that they never said, exactly the same as the Ahmadinejad debacle.

Prove me wrong and you can have a grand.

Star and a repost as your being ingnored!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there has been no news about this for several days?

I don't know if that reassures me ....

or

Frightens me as shutting down of information is a basic start to war/battle.

Remember, all the issues we have read about concern Hamas and their internal issues...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join