It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Stockpiles 40,000 Rockets Near Israeli Border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I used to think a lot of the pro war crew here were armchair war mongers,I now think there just plain old racists

This middle east conflict has just allowed them to show their true colours and get away with it using the term terrorist

I bet a few here are the deeply religious bible belt type,who have a passion for hating Islam.There just as bad as any fanatical muslim

Any country that forces people out their house and off their land that generations of relatives have owned and then demolish them because they say God gave them that land is clearly deranged

I realy like the poster saying Israel has used restraint because they havnt used any nukes!The day they use them is the day they will get a rude awakening

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
yeah i love how we go after the muslim extremists yet we allow the jewish and christian extremists do whatever they want... thats just horse pucky..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This guy shoved me in the mall today and apologised but I didnt think he was sincere. I showed restraint by not going home and getting my gun to shoot him

Man, really..? Israel only shows 'restraint' because they know a nuke would upset the world into actually doing something. So they take inch by inch to get away with it... a nuke and even the corrupt Saudi criminals would have to listen to their citisens clamouring for counter attack.

Originally posted by dooper
The attack on Pearl Harbor was an offensive defense. Japan hoped to sink our navy and soon thereafter, sue for peace. After all, if we had lost our navy, we should have been more receptive to peace.

Their mistake was that their attack was a surprise attack that pissed off the wrong people.

I have to disagree there was a program on where they had reports of the Japanese scout sub (clastrophobic thing) going about near US water, and the US found out of it and either sunk it or just disregarded it. But anyway they knew full well something was up. And that sub was found on the bottom of the ocean.

Iran is Persian. If not for buying and copying Western weapons systems, they'd still be using wicker shields and composite bows.

What exactly would Israel be using? In 1948 they used all German and Czech weapons and such... even today they just get things donated by the US. M16 is their issue rifle. F-16 their air force. All their 'own' stuff is ripped off from others. Israel is notorious for buying 1 of something and back engineering it themselves to produce it themselves for cheaper, or re-sell the tech to a country that the US wont sell to (like China).

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Samaria: Jewish Youth Fired 'Kassam' at Arab Village

Reported: 10:08 AM - Jun/20/08
Follow Israel news briefs on Twitter and Facebook.

(IsraelNN.com) A student at "Od Yosef Chai" Yeshiva in the Samarian Jewish community of Yitzhar recently assembled a "Kassam"-type rocket and fired it at a neighboring village, NRG-Maariv reported Friday. According to the report, Rabbi Itzik Shapira, who heads the yeshiva, is suspected of involvement in the incident.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Homemade Rocket Fired from Jewish Hilltop at Arab Village

by Hillel Fendel
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

(IsraelNN.com) A yeshiva student in the north-central Samaria town of Yitzhar fired a homemade Kassam-like rocket at a hostile Arab village; no one was hurt. The GSS is investigating.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Palestinians are not the only ones producing homemade projectiles: Israeli settlers now also have Qassam rockets, according to the Hebrew daily newspaper Ma'ariv.

xiaodongpeople.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Things are looking ugly over there at the moment.

Hezbollah are armed, trained and financed directly by Iran. They've also been responsible for attacks against coalition troops in Iraq:

Together with the Iraqi Security Forces, we have also focused on the Special Groups. These elements are funded, trained, armed, and directed by Iran’s Qods Force, with help from Lebanese Hezbollah. It was these groups that launched Iranian rockets and mortar rounds at Iraq’s seat of government two weeks ago, causing loss of innocent life and fear in the capital, and requiring Iraqi and Coalition actions in response.

Source - MNF

In all likelihood I don't think Iran will allow Hezbollah to attack Israel again unilaterally. But in the event of a war between Iran and Israel (which I don't think is likely soon), I expect Hezbollah will be mobilized to create an extra front.

Unless they accidentally blow themselves up with these rockets in the meantime, I wouldn't put it past those inept fools. And then watch them try to blame Israel.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh I almost forgot, in case anyone's forgotten what Hezbollah look like (I know it's been a while):

Poor, innocent freedom fighters huh?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

It was these inept fools who managed to give the Israeli army a good kicking in 2006.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Since matts sarcasm got past you......

He was illistrating that the Hezbolla terrorists are well armed by their Iranian masters with both Iranian and Russian weapons.

They are not poor helpless people, they are an armed/trained terrorist force.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Israel has already lined militia along the north border, which could easily be taken as an act of war. Hezbollah has every right to defend themselves for such military movements that Israel has made.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

What you mean, of course......

Is that Hezbolla has lined the border with 40,000 rockets and thousands of terrorists and Isreal is "responding" to the terrorist build up.

Yes, it is only intelligent to increase your defences when a terrorist orgsnization has thousnads of terrorists and tens of thousands of rockets on your border.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

What you have shown is attempts to twist my words.

If this event of stockpile of rockets is recent as the news story... then lets accounts for the line-up on the north border that Israel did back in January. Israel has not backed down from that line-up. Maybe if Israel backed-down, the stockpile wouldn't be needed. Easily understood by the actions.

Despite your off-topic opinion, many don't view Hezbollah as terrorists. Maybe that is a shocker to you.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What? Israel still standing its army on the same border it crossed in 2006. Looks like Lebanon will never get peace from Israel.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I was not twisting your words.

I was correcting you.

I believe I understand your misunderstanding.

Hezbolla moved rockets and men to the border.
This caused Isreal to "counter" their move with move defence resources.

The Increse in defence forces was reported, but the reson was forgotten.

Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Israel has wanted any excuse to regain full control of the Heights.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

You mean, of course, Israel will never get peace from the Hezbollah terrorists.

I do feel sorry for the people of Lebanon who suffer due to the actions of the Hezbollah and the wars they bring upon the Lebanese people.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That is wrong, but, just for discussion sake, lets say you are correct.

Don't you think putting 40,000 rockets on someones border is all the justification they need to bring troops in.

So we can all blame Hezbolla for bringing additional defence forces to the border.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Yet, I never misunderstood even if you claim such. This is another attempt by you to twist the stated events and try to say I misunderstood when I clearly put the order of events for you.

More on-topic evidence... less personal attacks of any degree. mmmm k?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I am sorry if you can't understand the difference between correcting your obvious errors and any attack.

You are in error. You got corrected. nothing persona, just the facts.

Sorry if the truth is unpleasent.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

That is wrong, but, just for discussion sake, lets say you are correct.

The only way for it to be wrong is if Netanyahu doesn't keep his word of how he plans to control such land.

Netanyahu is a bit extreme. I'll bite my lip for now....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

You are in error. You got corrected. nothing persona, just the facts.

So-called "corrected" by something that is incorrect... sheesh.. go figure!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join