It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Stockpiles 40,000 Rockets Near Israeli Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by radio_for_peace

And when a Gazan terrorist sucide bombs your entire family in a civillian shop, then what????

It's a two way street.

You want to be treated like humans, you need to act like humans.

If you refuse to act like humans, then, imo, it is ok to not treat you as humans.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
reply to post by getreadyalready

It's easy to preach nonviolence when you're sitting in safety behind a computer, but when israelis come and bulldoze your homes for no reason, brag about how many of your kids they killed, and then white phosphorus your family, I bet you'd think differently.

No doubt! But I would be killing the trouble makers equally! I would move my family if necessary. I would not support anyone occupying my land whether they claim to be fighting in my honor or not!!

I would integrate and fight from the inside, while protecting my family. I would do whatever it took to protect my family, my heritage, and my land. But I would not propogate a senseless barrage of violence that had continued for thousands of years with no results? Maybe time to rethink the strategy there!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Finally an intelligent statement in this mess.

They have tried waging war for hundres/thousands of years, it has not yet worked, for either side.

Perhaps if they both tried waging peace, the results might just be different.

Also, if they tried waging peace, then they just may find that peace will beget peace.
Cooperation will beget cooperation.
Living in peace will beget living in peace.
Stop the terrorist from attacking and the rules put forth to stop them can be easied and removed.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

You keep bringing up that old, rehashed propaganda. When was the last time an Israeli died from a suicide bomb? How many Israelis died compared to how many palestinians died? Your propaganda stinks like the tired propaganda that hezbollah use human shields, but it's okay if Israelis use palestinian human shields and bomb hospitals at a disproportionately higher rate.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

LOL, since when do israelis want peace? the very fact that you think that only shows how clueless yo uare. Israelis don't want peace. They want destruction and murder. The USS Liberty, 911, despite the fact that America's politicians kowtow to aipac....where is the American public's peace? American soldiers die for israel, Americans give them billions in aid, commerce, and military hardware...where is our peace?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

LOL, since when do israelis want peace?

LOL, since when do radical islamics want peace?
Read here
Yep. Real peaceful bunch. (flame away
)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Of course Israelis want peace. Everyone wants peace. I can't speak for their government, or even my own government, but I can speak for the people!! I have friends living in Israel. They still do their grocery shopping in the middle of the night to avoid crowded shopping areas that make prime suicide targets!

They don't hate the Palestinians, they are as concerned for their welfare as you are. They hate the people lobbing random rockets into their neighborhoods!!

And, Israelis don't believe in 40 virgins and a martyred heaven, so they are not raising their kids to die as martyrs! They are raising their kids to get educated, get jobs, and try to stay alive!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Typical of a zionist propagandist. deflect attention away from the subject back to the muslims....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Remember Flyer's fan, "Deny Ignorance". there's a reason the majority of the post's here don't agree with you. Your fighting a disinformation campaign designed to nuture war, and death, while the rest have an idea of truth.

Seems like your fighting a moved point that daily grows toward the arena of absolute ignorance

Oh, and yes, NO star, and flag....hey, but a bump

That needs to be posted about another 1100 times!

Hey, I appreciate that! I was only calling it like is clearly evident. The article sourced from TimesOnline, references many talking heads.

Thanks to informed people posting on it, I've learned to see what the 'talking heads' are actually saying.

A major disinformation technique is using a multitude of "BIG NAMES", and injecting quasi facts into the article. They use 'conjecture' to make facts up out of thin air...............yes, the OP needs to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Typical of a zionist propagandist. deflect attention away from the subject back to the muslims....

Hey genius .. the subject is the radical MUSLIM Hezbollah terrorists.
Typical of a palestinian apologist. deflect attention away from the subject and spit the word 'zionist' around like it's a cuss word or something. BACKATCHYA

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Meanwhile, they vote in majority numbers for right-wing extremists such as netanyahu who openly wants destruction of the Palestinians and who openly states that israel owns America. Your peace is our destruction, and I'm afraid it will be the world's as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Um, the title of the post is the 40,000 rockets (the hezbolla) terrorists have near Isreals border.

Seriously dude, read the title and the link please, then we can continue to discuss the issue as posted.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Meanwhile, they vote in majority numbers for right-wing extremists such as netanyahu who openly wants destruction of the Palestinians and who openly states that israel owns America. Your peace is our destruction, and I'm afraid it will be the world's as well.

I would like to see where Netanyahu claimed they own America? Source?

Otherwise you could be correct, but it is no different than the US or UK, Iran, or any other faux democracy. Given two terrible candidate choices, you pick the one that gives you the most short-term stability. That is why I voted for Bush and Obama. I don't want either of them representing me, but they were better than the alternatives!

Netanyahu is not representative of the Israeli people any more than Obama is representative of me!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Who Isreal votes in is not the topic of this thread, it is the Hezbolla terrorists having 40,000 rockets at or near Isreals border.

There are really no Palistians.

There are Gazan's who live I Gaza which was a terrority of Egypt and was lost to Isreal in the , i believe 67 war, that they lost.

"Your peace is our distruction"
Now how is a sane rational person supposed to make peace and live peacefully with people that have that mentality???

Maybe, just maybe, if you waged peace and not war you would beget peace and not war.

Also, btw, the terrorists in Gaza are Hamas, the terrorists in Lebanon are Hezbolla and this post is about the hezbolla terrorists and their rockets near or at Isreals border.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The ones who hold "Palestinians" in greatest contempt is Hizballah, Hamas, and those who fund them.

Because these guys don't give a damn about civilians getting killed during counterattacks, as long as they can occasionally stir the pot.

Israelis, just as most other militarys find civilian killing as very cost inefficient.

When it comes to counterattacking Hamas or Hizballah, it's kind of like a bug hunt. They shoot and hide - nothing wrong with that - but they run to where civilians are huddled.

It's a win/win. If Israel says, "too many civilians," and don't hit, they win.

If Israel says, * them, and level the building where civilians are, then it's a win/win on the propaganda front.

Israel's mistake was in trying to minimize civilian deaths. This only encouraged Hizballah and Hamas to not only continue hiding behind civilians, but to actually increase the use of civilians.

The only way to stop this, is to lower the boom the next time they are attacked.

When Hamas and Hizballah finally figure out that civilians don't matter to the Israelis any more than they matter to Hamas or Hizballah, then civilians will no longer be used.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You keep bringing up that old, rehashed propaganda. When was the last time an Israeli died from a suicide bomb? How many Israelis died compared to how many palestinians died? Your propaganda stinks like the tired propaganda that hezbollah use human shields, but it's okay if Israelis use palestinian human shields and bomb hospitals at a disproportionately higher rate.

I keep bringing up the truth of the matter, yes.

It is not a contest of who lost more people.
It is war. they wage war on Isreal and Isreal wages war on them.

BTW, this is the Gazan's and the terrorists Hamas.
This is not the topic of the post, as I have repeatly reminded you.

The topic is the Hezbolla terroriets and their 40,000 rockets at or near Isreals border.

Please, try to stay on topic, thank you.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
The topic is the Hezbolla terroriets and their 40,000 rockets at or near Isreals border.

Please, try to stay on topic, thank you.

The word "terrorists" isn't even in the title or even mentioned in the article. You inserted that off-topic word.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Please note, I did not use the quotes.....

That was done because I did not exactly quote the title, but provided the basic idea that the O.P. had.

I am 100% sure, if you ask the op, she would agree that the term terrorist was understood.

"IF" the O.P. says I am wrong, I will happily remove the accurate descriptive term terrorist for the Hezbolla.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Good Point, so lets explore it. It has been shown over and over that it does happen, so why?

Why it is an invitation into the perverse logic of the zionists. We are promised a journey into the realms of sophistry where up is down and down is up.

Insurgents in Iraq did the same thing! They didn't care about the Iraqi people, they were just there to fight the Western troops!

Iraq is another country being occupied by another people and has no bearings on the singular uniqueness of Israel. It is worth noting that there is a prominent presence of Israeli contractors like as we found crawling all over Georgia before Russia decided to squash that bug.

One thing that interests me is the tactical value of car bombing market stalls of poor Iraqi neighbourhoods miles away from the occupation forces.

Nobody has really defined what a Palestinian is, but it certainly is not Hezbollah! They don't mind using civilians, because they are not fighting FOR anything, they are only fighting AGAINST Israel!

Why are you merging Hisbullah and Palestinians? You will find that Hisbullah are based in the Lebanon and have tasked themselves with repelling Israeli invasions. The Palestinians are the people from whom zionist stole land.

If you have the habit of plugging your ears and closing your eyes when you are confronted by the existence of Palestinians, keep your delusional thinking to yourself.

The true Palestinian people are scattered among several countries, and are victimized from all sides. They are not the ones lobbing rockets across the border or throwing their kids in front of tanks.

That is more delusional commentary. If it is true that Palestinians and Lebanese have a habit of throwing their kids under Israeli tanks then the question is, what are tanks doing in their neighbourhoods?

Glad to see that you admit there is such a thing as a Palestinian in the end. Oddly enough earlier on you questioned what a Palestinian is yet you seem to be aware of what is a true Palestinian. Are you a natural born dissembler or were you trained to be one?

Do Civilians die in war? YES! Do modern weaponized armies target civilians? NO WAY! As you say, it is illogical and it defies reason. It brings moral retribution from the world community, it propogates hate and resistance in your foe, it doesn't serve to weaken the opposing military, so it is a bad strategy.

You don't make any sense here having chased your own tail in circles.

Seeing words "moral retribution" from such an avowed zionist as you cheapens the word moral and trivialises the atrocities Israel commits against helpless civilians.

In the case of Hisbullah, I can understand your hatred for them. It is because they have developed a taste for handing the IDF their arses. They aren't so helpless.

It brings moral retribution from the world community

Laughable. The world community are disgusted by Israel. The vast majority of human beings on this planet are appalled by Israeli hypocrisy.

Who uses civilians? Guerrillas! Insurgents! Mercenaries! People with no loyalty and no emotional involvement. Hezbollah is the monster here!

They are a monster to the 40,000 IDF that tried to invade their country. That is a good thing and teaches a much deserved lesson to invaders long accustomed to lording over Palestinian civilians.

[edit on 063131p://pm3117 by masonwatcher]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

What an odd response?

Thank you, I think? You seem to have agreed with me all the while calling me a Zionist.

1. I know Iraq is another country. It is called an analogy, as it is the most recent example of a similar insurgent army sacrificing a populace to fight their own private war in the name of the populace.

2. I didn't merge Hezbollah and Palestinians, radio for peace did that on page one. If you bothered to read through you would see that I am trying to seperate them. Of course misquotes and false attacks are so much more fun!

The name Palestinian applies in contemporary times to Muslim and Christian Arabs who inhabited Palestine as a consolidated community until the creation of Israel in May 1948, an event that shattered the community and dispersed about 726,000 Palestinians throughout the Middle East, primarily to Gaza, the West Bank, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.

www.answers.com...
How is that delusional commentary?

4. How is that argument not clear? Organized, weaponized armies do not target civilians. It does not further their cause, it wastes resources, and it draws ire from the world community.

Moral retribution is what attacking civilians causes, so I assume we agree? When did I become an "avowed Zionist". Most of my posts on ATS are critical of Israel, and it is counterproductive to criticize someone's argument when you are agreeing with them.

5. Hezbollah is a monster to everyone. They do more damage in Palestinian territory than anyone else. They do more damage in Israeli territory than anyone else. They use Civilian shields and safehouses, they antagonize the Israels and draw fire into the area. They sacrifice food for weapons. They recruit kids to strap bombs to themselves. They break up negotiations between peace seeking elements on both sides. So, again, we agree. Hezbollah is in fact a monster to the IDF, and to everyone else!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by getreadyalready]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join