It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Stockpiles 40,000 Rockets Near Israeli Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

This is what Hezbolla brings on to the civillians of Lebanon.

They hide behind civillians and fire wepons in the hope that the "counter" attack kills or injures civillians.

They are less than animals and their complete removal would allow peace between Lebanon and Isreal.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Off Topic??? I think not. Deny Ignorance is the ATS moto. Now, having said that Your promoting with stories that from a paper that is pro Israeli. I don't know about your critical thinking skills, but read the article closely.

As has been noted several times, in regards to critiques of MSM articles, that article lacks proof.

It uses this guy said, that, or this, and then it interjects an off the wall claim; which bears no support from any of the talking heads mentioned.

No off topic, I'm denying ignorance.

Your jaded in the fact of numerous threads which support the Israeli/US Government official stories.

In so doing imo your a war monger; the references to support the Palestinians are usually grass roots. Not MSM.

The real scary thing is supporting the official Israeli/US Govt disinformation news articles not only lead to war, but it will lead to countless US, and Israeli deaths.

Possibly the end of both countries. When looking at people like Albert Pyke, and knowing the battle of armagedden is to take place in Israel, I'd hope anyone could see the push for the "final war".

Leads me to think more people should deny ignorance. All completely valid, and on topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sad to see the typical JIDF doing their Hasbara work here on ATS.

If people haven't read about it, do read up on GIYUS... it is Israeli miltary tatic to recruit internet people world wide to continue the Israeli 'war' over the internet. This thread is only evident as several others I've seen on ATS. Notice how there are many that have already stated their is some kind of anti-jewish brigade here... even when nobody has made any anti-jewish comment. Go figure!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

It was not Hisbullah that bombed villages on the border with Syria at the other end of the country but Israel. It was Israel that bombed the intersections of congested roads, residential neighbourhoods, power plants and petroleum storage depots.

You can insist that Israel has the right of the collective punishment of the people of countries it choices to invade but it is up to others to designate it as a terrorist state.

They hide behind civillians and fire wepons in the hope that the "counter" attack kills or injures civillians.

That is just continuation of zionist propaganda. It is also what Israeli soldiers have been recorded on video doing as a matter of course with civilians they capture.

To imagine people using their own as human shields defies reason, is an illogical allegation and is contrary to self defence. What is the point of defending yourself against Israeli aggression if you are going to stuff your own people into the jaws of the invader.

They are less than animals and their complete removal would allow peace between Lebanon and Isreal.

Spoken like a -SNIP- hence the term -SNIP-.

Mod Edit - Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:51:47 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

To imagine people using their own as human shields defies reason, is an illogical allegation and is contrary to self defence. What is the point of defending yourself against Israeli aggression if you are going to stuff your own people into the jaws of the invader.

Good Point, so lets explore it. It has been shown over and over that it does happen, so why?

Insurgents in Iraq did the same thing! They didn't care about the Iraqi people, they were just there to fight the Western troops!

Nobody has really defined what a Palestinian is, but it certainly is not Hezbollah! They don't mind using civilians, because they are not fighting FOR anything, they are only fighting AGAINST Israel!

The true Palestinian people are scattered among several countries, and are victimized from all sides. They are not the ones lobbing rockets across the border or throwing their kids in front of tanks.

Do Civilians die in war? YES! Do modern weaponized armies target civilians? NO WAY! As you say, it is illogical and it defies reason. It brings moral retribution from the world community, it propogates hate and resistance in your foe, it doesn't serve to weaken the opposing military, so it is a bad strategy.

Who uses civilians? Guerrillas! Insurgents! Mercenaries! People with no loyalty and no emotional involvement. Hezbollah is the monster here!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
that article lacks proof.

Then debunk the article instead of flinging poo.

Your jaded in the fact of numerous threads which support the Israeli/US Government official stories.

Your jaded in the fact of the numerous threads wich support the so-called Palestinians. I could fling that poo right back atchya, ya' know.

In so doing imo your a war monger;

yeah ... I report that there is a story about the terrorist Hezbollah stockpiling 40,000 rockets near the Israeli Border and that makes me a war monger. No word from you on those stockpiling tens of thousands of rockets that are intent on killing civilians in Israel. Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
To imagine people using their own as human shields defies reason, is an illogical allegation and is contrary to self defence.

And yet that's exactly what the so-called Palestinians do. They use their own people as human shields. They use civilian infrastructure to bomb and rocket the Israeli civlians from knowing full well that the Israelis will eventually be forced to defend themselves and strike back.

Perhaps the reason they use their own people and their civilian infrastructure in this manner is for propaganda reasons. And some here are buying into it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

OMG .. thar she blows! Ya' just gotta' be a jewish man in Israel or a member of the JIDF if you dare bring up the fact that Hezbollah is a blood thirsty war machine that is stockpiling tens of thousands of bomb laden rockets to rain down upon Israeli civilians. Unfreak'n real

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
They use civilian infrastructure to bomb and rocket the Israeli civlians from knowing full well that the Israelis will eventually be forced to defend themselves and strike back.

You must have not seen the typical things that Israel has done to Gaza on a daily basis. A Israeli soldier killed a farmer. That weakens food growth. When that happens often enough, Gazans rely on the tunnels. That seems to settle until another Gazan farmer is shot. This time maybe some unknown rocket is shot in reaction. Israeli news calls it a random bomb being dropped on them and covers up any story of the Gazan farmers being shot. Israeli soldiers then follow-up with a fly-over on the tunnels and bomb them.

Many of us aren't fooled anymore.

If Hezbollah wants to stockpile ammo, there is obviously good reasons beside just being war monger like the Israeli news wants to make them out to be. Those good reasons are only evident by what has happened to the Gazan farmers.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by dzonatas

OMG .. thar she blows! Ya' just gotta' be a jewish man in Israel or a member of the JIDF if you dare bring up the fact that Hezbollah is a blood thirsty war machine that is stockpiling tens of thousands of bomb laden rockets to rain down upon Israeli civilians. Unfreak'n real

Nah... just look at who called who a terrorist first in this forum. 'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Remember Flyer's fan, "Deny Ignorance". there's a reason the majority of the post's here don't agree with you. Your fighting a disinformation campaign designed to nuture war, and death, while the rest have an idea of truth.

Seems like your fighting a moved point that daily grows toward the arena of absolute ignorance

Oh, and yes, NO star, and flag....hey, but a bump

That needs to be posted about another 1100 times!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

It was not Hisbullah that bombed villages on the border with Syria at the other end of the country but Israel. It was Israel that bombed the intersections of congested roads, residential neighbourhoods, power plants and petroleum storage depots.

That is just continuation of zionist propaganda. It is also what Israeli soldiers have been recorded on video doing as a matter of course with civilians they capture.

Spoken like a Nazi hence the term 'zionazi'.

ok, we will , as usual, have to do a fact check for this post.

Where as Hezbolla did not bomb too many villiages, some of their rockets did fall short and bomb lebonize villiages.
(So that point is wrong, I will credit you with error insted of hoax like your previous post)
that said, it WAS the kidnapping of Isrealies and the Rocket attacks by Hezbolla that caused the "COUNTER ATTACKS" on lebanon.
( so we have it that Hezbolla "DID" in fact cause all the villiages in Lebanon to be attacked, by their weapons and the counter attacks to hezbolla weapons fired at Isreal.

So, we have fact that Hezbolla is complety 100% guity of starting the war and for any and all fdamge due to it.

ok, on to Masons next point:
""You can insist that Israel has the right of the collective punishment of the people of countries it choices to invade but it is up to others to designate it as a terrorist state. "
"
As usual, wrong and a TAC violation as I never said that

I "DO" say Isreal has every right to "counter" attack other countries and their terrorist organizations.
So, yes, I agree with you, for every mortar/rocket fired from terrorists, it is perfectly acceptable to counter attack that loaction/trerrorists/equipment.

It seems by what you write, that you feel it is ok for terrorists to attack but wrong to counter attack the terrorists?
(That is a direct, specific question that need only a yes or no answer from you)

"That is just continuation of zionist propaganda. It is also what Israeli soldiers have been recorded on video doing as a matter of course with civilians they capture."

So the post is zionst propaganda, TAC violating pesonal attack, as well as a knowing lie-a banable offence.

'Spoken like a Nazi hence the term 'zionazi'."
Again with TAC violating Personal attacks and lies- a bad habit with you Mason

"To imagine people using their own as human shields defies reason, is an illogical allegation and is contrary to self defence. What is the point of defending yourself against Israeli aggression if you are going to stuff your own people into the jaws of the invader."

I actually agree with you on this one idea. It is truely sick that the hezbolla terrorists hide behind civillians without any reguard to their property/safety-true the action of sick animals.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's only a matter of time before this kicks off again...... 'there will never be peace in the middle east' as long as there are different sections, factions, groups, religions there will not be peace......

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Think about it this way, if hezbolla really wanted peace
would they be gathering more and more terrorist weapons and placing them on the border-sounds like palns for an attack, not peace, eh?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If I were A Palestinian.....and my buddy farmers had their land taken, my family destroyed, my borders all fenced in, my supplies dwindling....yeah, i would start stockpiling weapons too. The US has been funding a terrorist nation, no doubt about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Didn't you already get pwnt on here for saying that the palestinians started the latest gaza war? Lol, yet you come back here and continue spouting your antisemitic hatred of the palestinians. No palestinians have starved? I guess humans can learn to live on grass then.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81

If I were A Palestinian.....and my buddy farmers had their land taken, my family destroyed, my borders all fenced in, my supplies dwindling....yeah, i would start stockpiling weapons too. The US has been funding a terrorist nation, no doubt about it.

So you are starving, your supplies are dwindling, you are fenced in, you family destroyed, but you are still able to amass 40,000 ROCKETS!???!

Not a very good fence I guess?

Supplies don't seem to be too short either?

I guess you have to have priorities! Buy more rockets and keep badgering the bear, or rebuild my home and amass some food instead? Teach my children about peace, or show them videos immortalizing suicide bombers? Nice Priorities there!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

We al know the military supplies come from their masters, Iran and Syria.

They also have been gettiong their hands on Russian weapons.

Has it occured to you that if the gazan's had not attacked Isreal on a daily basis, they would not be locked in.

Has it ocured to you that if the Gazan's were not doing sucide bombing of civillians, they would not have been locked out if Isreal?

(we all know as soon as they were kept out, the sucide bombing ended, so clearly it worked.)

Has it occured to YOU that Isreal will now probably need to start a war to get rid of these weapons/terrorists on the border.

Perhaps if they worked on getting anyth9ing but weapons/bombs and such, they would not be starving.

Perhaps if their freely elected government terrorists did not attack, they would not be starving now.

Lets be realistic now, eh.

How many countries would allow it's neighbor/emeny/terrorist group to ammas over 40,000 rockets on your border????

No one, thats who!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 8/5/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It's easy to preach nonviolence when you're sitting in safety behind a computer, but when israelis come and bulldoze your homes for no reason, brag about how many of your kids they killed, and then white phosphorus your family, I bet you'd think differently.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Exactly! See my earlier 40,000 rock post, LOL!

It amazes me that all the pro-Palestinians are claiming how hard things are, and how people are starving, but they are still able to come up with all these expensive weapons?

It also amazes me that the fighting is actually Hezbollah vs. Israel! Not Palestinians. They are the poster children for the "Wipe Israel off the map" movement in the middle east.

Nobody is coming out praising Hezbollah. They only say poor Palestinians and Evil Israel? These are not "fundamentalists" they are mercenaries targeting Israel on the payroll of Iran and others, and they are doing as much harm to the Palestinians as Israel is!

So who is the real enemy here? Who are dradles, and dzonatas, and sancho really siding with, and who are they really against?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join