It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulations & influences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Great thread, S&F.

I know exactly what you are saying...however, I've never experienced, or rather I never consciously experienced manipulation of that sort. I've heard several theories about the same things you've pointed out. However, not all entities on the astral layers are out to manipulate, some are there to guide. If I were a betting person I bet it's split 50% positive, 50% negative.
I do notice however that when I can feel myself get angry or upset, only angry and hateful thoughts come to mind. And I sometimes feel that's not really how I feel but for some reason evil thoughts crossed my mind. So perhaps that's one of the manipulations. On the flip side, when I get a feeling of warmth or receive loving thoughts from others, I only enjoy positive thoughts. Perhaps that is the workings of the guides.
Anyway, great post. And you're right, words are so restrictive...it's really hard to get your real point across with a limitation such as language. I'm ready to communicate thru telepathy already!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
However, not all entities on the astral layers are out to manipulate, some are there to guide.

I really do hope your right. Id like to think so too. I know when I became involved in dark entities "others" would almost scream at me to alert me. Id hear them but stipidly ignored them.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Thanks for you input on this subject. The negative and positive you talked about in your post are still part of the polarity of consciousness. Spirituality is responsible in part (good vs bad), and i would go as far as saying that spirituality brings us back to the astral world, it keeps us into a state of domination.
There are entities in the high spheres of the astral plane that do not need to connect to the human mind, because they have some priviliges that others in the lower spheres do not have.
Like i said previously, to fully understand what i learned, you need to experience it on your own. Consciousness is an individual process. In my view, there is no such thing as group consciousness with the exception of spiritual consciousness, which is diametraly oposed to higher mental consciousness.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is all very interesting stuff to say the least, and is beyond intriguing to me. I have always had some beliefs that resonate with some of the things being talked about in this thread, but have never been able to put the pieces together, especially trying to use words in our vocabulary to explain any of it. These topics are very hard to explain period.

I do wonder if we're kept on this Earth for a reason, what I mean by that is our lifespan. Are we here for the length of time we live for a reason? We must be because I have had experiences that should have led me to be dead or brain dead for the rest of my life.

I have tried taking my own life two times, and both times I should have died, but somehow I survived. Not to mention I have had other near death experiences that I did not intentionally cause, including a car accident, and alcohol poisoning (my blood alcohol was .38). Do you think we are kept here for a certain time for the astral entities primarily? I mean, I'm not saying I'm invincible and that if I were to try and kill myself over and over I'd not succeed since it was not my time yet, but honestly I do not understand how I am still physically here alive on this planet. I should be dead, but I am not.

I truly want to find the truth in all of this commotion that we call life. I need to have these experiences you are all talking about, but I assume wanting to have the experiences does not make them come any faster. Does using psychedelics help because I believe when I use psychedelics I find myself more aware of things going on around me, and also am able to project myself to places in my mind that I am unable to get too while sober? I have felt as if I were in other dimensions before, and have seen them to the point where I was in another dimension so to speak, but also in the dimension we live in still talking to those around me trying to explain what I was experiencing/seeing. Obviously to those listening to me I sounded crazy, but I know what I saw and am still unable to explain it fully.

I have had experienced that connected me with another person before on a level I have never been able to replicate - my consciousness seemed to be connected in some sort with the other person to the point we were experiencing the same things at the exact same time. It was to the extent we were able to just look at each other and 'know' that we were both experiencing the same thing. We were both unable to explain in words fully what was happening to us, and it was just a crazy experience that I have never been able to fully understand, but I want to be able to understand that experience, and I want to be able to understand life itself altogether. Hopefully I will find my path, so to speak.

Aside from using drugs to induce experiences (since the only time I've had an OBE was on drugs), I want to continue my research in meditation and teach myself how to further myself using meditation.

My best friend who I lost close to 3 years now, may he rest in peace, was able to get to a totally other level of consciousness just by using meditation. Whereas I'd be on a psychedelic trying to reach the place he was at the same time, but I was never able to achieve that place he was able to get too. He was my guide, he helped me with everything in life. Every time I had a problem, a question, or if I was upset or depressed, he was able to help me out. Losing him was a very traumatic experience for me, but I've learned to live with his loss now, knowing that his spirit lives on. And I truly believe he is still trying to help guide me now even though he has passed on. So maybe not all those in the astral plane are trying to deceive us, because if he is there, I know he'd be trying to help me not deceive me or try to filter my thoughts to make them unhelpful to myself or others.

I have many questions, and I know that some may be able to be answered by someone here, or someone somewhere on this Earth, but I think that I need to figure out some of these answers for myself, otherwise I am not experiencing the experience for myself. And honestly, that is what we all want - we want to experience things for ourselves. Otherwise what is the point?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
These topics are very hard to explain period.

Yes, words are indeed restrictive when it comes to these kinds of subjects, that are rarely talked about. The important thing is to sense the vibrational meaning of the words.

I do wonder if we're kept on this Earth for a reason, what I mean by that is our lifespan. Are we here for the length of time we live for a reason? We must be because I have had experiences that should have led me to be dead or brain dead for the rest of my life.

You are here according to the plan that was programmed for your experience, and according to the lessons you need to learn and integrate.

I have tried taking my own life two times, and both times I should have died, but somehow I survived. Not to mention I have had other near death experiences that I did not intentionally cause, including a car accident, and alcohol poisoning (my blood alcohol was .38). Do you think we are kept here for a certain time for the astral entities primarily? I mean, I'm not saying I'm invincible and that if I were to try and kill myself over and over I'd not succeed since it was not my time yet, but honestly I do not understand how I am still physically here alive on this planet. I should be dead, but I am not.

The suicide attempts are provoked by means of the possession of your psyche. Any substance that alters your perception, opens the doors to malevolent entities of the astral sphere. It's what i would call rape of the psyche. They were part of your experience.

I truly want to find the truth in all of this commotion that we call life. I need to have these experiences you are all talking about, but I assume wanting to have the experiences does not make them come any faster. Does using psychedelics help because I believe when I use psychedelics I find myself more aware of things going on around me, and also am able to project myself to places in my mind that I am unable to get too while sober? I have felt as if I were in other dimensions before, and have seen them to the point where I was in another dimension so to speak, but also in the dimension we live in still talking to those around me trying to explain what I was experiencing/seeing. Obviously to those listening to me I sounded crazy, but I know what I saw and am still unable to explain it fully.

The more psychedelic substance you use, the less you'll be able to fully understand your life plan, and the less you'll be able to get to higher states of true consciousness. The projections you are experiencing are nothing but astral projections. There is nothing of value with those experiences but knowledge that other realms of reality and density do in fact exist.

I have had experienced that connected me with another person before on a level I have never been able to replicate - my consciousness seemed to be connected in some sort with the other person to the point we were experiencing the same things at the exact same time. It was to the extent we were able to just look at each other and 'know' that we were both experiencing the same thing. We were both unable to explain in words fully what was happening to us, and it was just a crazy experience that I have never been able to fully understand, but I want to be able to understand that experience, and I want to be able to understand life itself altogether. Hopefully I will find my path, so to speak.

This experience you had is not unusual. We are all connected to the planetary memory. This explains many experiences, like telepathy, etc.
And yes, when your time comes, you will find your own path, your own truths.

Aside from using drugs to induce experiences (since the only time I've had an OBE was on drugs), I want to continue my research in meditation and teach myself how to further myself using meditation.

The usage of drugs do not help you in any way. It keeps you away from your higher self, your own identity (not personality).

Losing him was a very traumatic experience for me, but I've learned to live with his loss now, knowing that his spirit lives on. And I truly believe he is still trying to help guide me now even though he has passed on.

It is very much possible. If its in his program (again astrological), then he will help you. But only by the views of the astral reality.

I have many questions, and I know that some may be able to be answered by someone here, or someone somewhere on this Earth, but I think that I need to figure out some of these answers for myself, otherwise I am not experiencing the experience for myself. And honestly, that is what we all want - we want to experience things for ourselves. Otherwise what is the point?

Yes, you will need to understand and integrate your own experiences. That's the way it works in this density. The trust must be "within".

Light to you my friend

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

The suicide attempts are provoked by means of the possession of your psyche. Any substance that alters your perception, opens the doors to malevolent entities of the astral sphere. It's what i would call rape of the psyche. They were part of your experience.

Could you please try to prove some of the things you say in any way?

There is absolutely NO evidence that some mystical demons from the other worlds would occupy your mind. That is all in the head. Belief in any spiritual entities is very unscientific, not to mention what you said is very fear mongering.

Maybe some people have experiences like that. It just doesn't necessarily make it so. They are assumptions.

[edit on 16/11/2009 by Tryptych]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

They are assumptions in your mind, not in mine. But if you read the very first post of this thread, i clearly mention that this knowledge is from personal experience and that you should not believe in what i say.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

They are assumptions in your mind, not in mine. But if you read the very first post of this thread, i clearly mention that this knowledge is from personal experience and that you should not believe in what i say.

Peace

Have you ever considered the possibility, that these so called malevolent entities are all the product of your imagination? That they are in fact some lower emotions, not external "demons"?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

Peace

Have you ever considered the possibility, that these so called malevolent entities are all the product of your imagination? That they are in fact some lower emotions, not external "demons"?

Never considered it and don't need too. I've had to many occult experiences in my life, that led me to undeniable "personal" conclusions, like for example, an NDE.
The answers i give may seem occult to some viewers, and its understandable. Its very rare that people will talk about these subjects and i fully understand that. This is why i insist that readers not believe in my claims and writings.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thank you for the response lagenese. The part about my suicide attempts being provoked by means of the possession of my psyche from a 'malevolent entity' is a bit scary to think of. Yes, at the time of one of the suicide attempts I was heavily sedated from a muscle relaxer, to the point I had no idea what I was doing, but I did know I wanted to die so I took a bunch of other pills and somehow I survived (was in ICU for 4 days and I had ~6 doctors tell me I should have died). The other time I tried to take my life I was sober but once again tried to harm myself using pills, luckily I was found before I died. The 2nd time, I was sober when I attempted the suicide, so how do you explain that my psyche was being possessed by some malevolent entities so easily then? Was it because of my depression and suicidal thoughts which allowed them into my mind?

I am bipolar, I have OCD, ADD, and GED (generalized anxiety disorder), do you think having these conditions allow me to be more open to such attacks on my psyche? I am doing much better now than I ever have mentally my whole life, ever since I started a new medication (after trying 30+ different med combos). Hopefully these medications I'm on aren't hurting me when it comes to me figuring out my path in life, because it really sucks not being able to understand life at all. I am also young though, and still have plenty of time (or so I hope) to learn what I need too.

One more question I have is, can you die before you learn what you need to learn to have a hold of your psyche completely? Or does all our programs include us learning what we need to learn before we die?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Once the inner centers are open through the use of psychedelic substances, it doesn't mean they close, even if you have periods of being sober.
When you will get to know on your own the manipulations taking place against your own psyche, you will be able to protect yourself.

Your whole life is planned in advance, but when the experience of the soul is sufficient, then another life plan kicks in, and this one emanates from the higher mental spheres. The higher mental spheres dominate and use the astral entities in order to test our abilities and to test our emotional response to the thoughts we receive. This creates suffering on the ego's point of view.

You will need to understand that when we talk evolution, we also talk domination from the higher levels of life. The domination ends when you finally realize what the game is all about. But this brings a lot of suffering. I know, i've been trough it, and it's really hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So to advance in this life on Earth, I need to basically go through complete ego loss and then in a sense, find myself again on my own terms? I know that's putting it lightly, but I'm assuming that I am correct for the most part.

Do you have any advice on furthering oneself? Such as the use of meditation, or a certain type of meditation? Were your experiences that got you to where you are now, just random (I know some of them weren't, such as your NDE)? Also, I know you aren't the only person who believes in all of this, and it does sound like it is correct to me (to an extent) at this point, but some of it is hard to swallow since I have yet to experience some of the things you have. How come this doesn't happen to everyone, or more so, you say it does happen to everyone when it is their time, but how come everyone believes different things then? Why doesn't guides show everyone the correct path to follow, how do only certain people attain this knowledge and not others? I'm not trying to ridicule, so please do not get me wrong, I am just wondering.

*edit: Just wanted to add, is there a name for this type of 'view' on life that you have, or whatever you would like to call it? Also, do you know of any good websites that I can read to further my knowledge in this area? If you know of any, it would be greatly appreciated and helpful.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
So to advance in this life on Earth, I need to basically go through complete ego loss and then in a sense, find myself again on my own terms? I know that's putting it lightly, but I'm assuming that I am correct for the most part.

No, not ego loss. It's ego transmutation, the ego that is purified. Its the perfect alignment of your soul (without karmic memory), your spirit, and your purified ego. You will have to find all your answers, and those answers are "within". Remember that, it's very important.

Do you have any advice on furthering oneself? Such as the use of meditation, or a certain type of meditation? Were your experiences that got you to where you are now, just random (I know some of them weren't, such as your NDE)? Also, I know you aren't the only person who believes in all of this, and it does sound like it is correct to me (to an extent) at this point, but some of it is hard to swallow since I have yet to experience some of the things you have. How come this doesn't happen to everyone, or more so, you say it does happen to everyone when it is their time, but how come everyone believes different things then? Why doesn't guides show everyone the correct path to follow, how do only certain people attain this knowledge and not others? I'm not trying to ridicule, so please do not get me wrong, I am just wondering.

*edit: Just wanted to add, is there a name for this type of 'view' on life that you have, or whatever you would like to call it? Also, do you know of any good websites that I can read to further my knowledge in this area? If you know of any, it would be greatly appreciated and helpful.

Meditation can help you to relax, its a good starting point. If i were to advise you on anything, try living your life in the present of your consciousness. That's the first step. As far as my experiences are concerned, it was "my time" to go through them. All human beings present on this planet will go through it, just not all at the same time. I'm not the 1st one to go through this understanding. But i am one of the first who has the vibration to talk about it.
As far as the guides are concerned, just remember that the only master you'll ever have ultimately, is yourself.
To give a name for these experiences i've had, we could call it evolutionary psychology (not relying on the memory of the human race).
The most important thing to understand is that you need to fight for the freedom of your mind, at all times. I know most of the stuff i'm writing is not common. Anything new and a bit occult in nature, can bring anxiety and fear. Fear is you worst enemy within. It is a by product of the way you look at your thoughts. Maybe you should start slower on this, and try to find some Eckart Tolle on youtube. Live in the present. That's where you should start. The rest will follow when your time comes.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. Living in the present has been a problem of mine for a while, I've suffered through a lot of major depression due to my bipolar, and through all my mistakes I've made in life, a lot of them being with drug abuse, I tend to look back on my past because of how I screwed up. But I've been learning to deal with my mistakes, and realize that tomorrow is another day and that I need to make peace with my past and make the best of today. I still feel bad about my past, but I do not dwell on it as much as I used too, in fact I try not to dwell on it at all. However, looking back on the past to find answers for the future is sometimes helpful, at least I feel like I've learned a lot from my past and that may help me with future issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join