It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulations & influences

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
*note: to the readers of this thread: do not believe a word that is being written here, for it would become domination on your own mind. These words are written from personal experience only. But if you "know" about what i've discovered in my personal experiences, then, you can believe...I have no source for this thread but my "own source", my own light, my own experience.

The main problem humans have is the ignorance of the their true cosmic nature and purpose. There are many reasons for this ignorance.

-The first one is the fact that most humans do not "know" they are multidimensional.

-The second reason is that the ego consciousness is polarized to such an extent that the cosmic reality becomes out of reach.

-The third reason is the influences from the memory of the human race, which is exactly why history repeats itself.

-The fourth reason is the manipulation of the mind from the invisible spheres, meaning manipulation from the astral world. The reason i use the term manipulation is because humans believe they are proprietors of their own thoughts. That's an illusion. Thoughts are "imposed" on the mind. The reason for this manipulation is to test humans in their emotional response to thoughts. There's another, more occult reason for this manipulation. This manipulation (connection to the human mind) from astral entitites, is used to balance their own energies. Entities (dead people) need something to hold on to, because all they are is memories. Also, it maintains a monopoly on humans evolving on this planet. These manipulations keep humans prisoners of the infernal cycle of living and dying.

The only way to get out of these manipulations is to first be aware it's taking place, if the experience of the soul is sufficient. Then, as non-polarized consciousness kicks in, you start to set yourself free from any and all manipulations. When no more manipulations are possible, then you move on to higher spheres of evolution.

The only way you can know about what i've written in this thread, is to experience it on your own. I'm just relating my "own" personal findings, through my "own" experiences. It's very hard to explain all of my findings in one text, i would need an entire book to explain in detail what i've discovered, but this is just a resume of my findings.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

-The first one is the fact that most humans do not "know" they are multidimensional.

-The second reason is that the ego consciousness is polarized to such an extent that the cosmic reality becomes out of reach.

-The third reason is the influences from the memory of the human race, which is exactly why history repeats itself.

-The fourth reason is the manipulation of the mind from the invisible spheres, meaning manipulation from the astral world. The reason i use the term manipulation is because humans believe they are proprietors of their own thoughts. That's an illusion. Thoughts are "imposed" on the mind. The reason for this manipulation is to test humans in their emotional response to thoughts. There's another, more occult reason for this manipulation. This manipulation (connection to the human mind) from astral entitites, is used to balance their own energies. Entities (dead people) need something to hold on to, because all they are is memories. Also, it maintains a monopoly on humans evolving on this planet. These manipulations keep humans prisoners of the infernal cycle of living and dying.

We are beginning to discover that we are multi dimensional again. But how to connect them and travel them is still a mystery. The techniques vary, but dreams seem to be the easiest most natural way.
Is it really out of reach? The cosmic reality? Why do you suppose it remains polarized?
The memory should be learned from, history isn't repeated exactly the same way. I suppose the same lesson but a different format. Much like falling in the same hole over and over until you learn to walk around it.

Manipulation from other spheres... Isn't it ourself in other dimensions and planes? Doing the string pulling?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The letting go of the memory (planetary) will be the greatest challenge for humans. This memory is what i would call dead memory. The living memory is the cosmic memory, which is, in other words, is the light intelligence.

The mind is polarized because of the egoistic illusions humans experience in the physical realm. That is why they are "involving" instead of evolving...

The string pulling, is indeed from the higher mental sphere, but is chanelled through the astral spheres, albeit unconsciously from the astral entities. The astral world is dominated by the higher mental sphere systemic entities , that control and oversee all evolutions, throughout all of the existing dimensions. When is talked about ending all kinds of manipulations, it included manipulations from the higher mental spheres.
As long as we remain in the physical world, we are dominated. When domination is no more, then we are free, and move on to other spheres of evolution.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very interesting what you have to say.
Most of it resonates with me, although some of it I understood not in a literal way (specially the "entities/dead people").

Could you elaborate on the highers spheres of evolution?

Also, are you saying that the memory of the human race makes us repeat our errors? Wouldn't that be exactly the opposite of its primal goal? I believe the memory is there so that we can learn with it and not repeat our errors. When we have learned the lesson the memory loses its significance and fades into the present/future.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The only way you can know about what i've written in this thread, is to experience it on your own. I'm just relating my "own" personal findings, through my "own" experiences. It's very hard to explain all of my findings in one text, i would need an entire book to explain in detail what i've discovered, but this is just a resume of my findings.

Even though these are your thoughts and your theories I have seen you are right. Although i know this is right I am not totally free of it but at least i am aware of it!

Interesting thread. I agree with you though it cant be told it must be experienced.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

When i talked about entities/dead people, i forgot to mention that another reason they connect to the human mind is to feel a sense of vitality, in other words, to feel "alive"... But to know this, you have to experience certain things in order to fully understand the whole thing.

As far as the memory is concerned, i know it's hard to relate to such a concept i wrote in this thread. When humans rely on the memory of the human race, it's because they are incapable of "knowing" on their own whatever they need to know. So, they have to "reflect, search, rely on" other sources then their "own source". Their own source is the light they are issued from. This source is directly connected to the cosmic memory, which allows "instant knowing" of whatever you need to know.

As far as your question on higher spheres of evolutions, they are spheres where full consciousness is the main engine for evolution and creation. These other realities are not in the 3rd dimension, but 4th, 5th, 6th, and so on... and in order to continue evolving, entities living in these higher spheres of consciousness must help lower spheres of evolution.
It's pretty hard to explain with words, because words are a prison, but if you can get the vibratory sense of this explanation, then you'll understand.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The human memory is perpetuated and history is repeated imo because the rules and laws and judgments we insist upon are perpetuated. Even when they serve no useful purpose for us. Self responsibility is directly related to listening to the self, following the self.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Yes, it is perpetuated... That's why is said that our existing memory is dead memory. It is not instant knowledge (living). The transition through higher levels of consciousness is, however, very hard for the ego, which must transform (transmute). This transformation brings suffering for the ego, and it's normal. The veil over the ego consciousness is very thick and we must brush it off in order to elevate our vibratory level. That higher vibratory level allows a higher level of consciousness, which in turns destroy all traces of manipulation. But this process is long, because the ego has been manipulated for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Geladinhu

When i talked about entities/dead people, i forgot to mention that another reason they connect to the human mind is to feel a sense of vitality, in other words, to feel "alive"... But to know this, you have to experience certain things in order to fully understand the whole thing.

this is correct. They connect very much to our mind and this brings them "alive". They feel and sense through us, through our thoughts and our energy. When they connect to us in this way they burn bright and they again feel what it is to be alive. They make you think its some knowledge transfer but it is a manipulation the manipulation is done in the mind. They dont lie they let you know they are dead mostly but they dont tell you what they are doing is a manipulation. They say they do this to help us and by helping us they can move on. Well in a way they did help because now I know more aboutthese influences.

The entities I learnt this lesson from said they were seventh plane but Ive always wondered if this was the case. Why would those on such a high plane need me to feel alive again? I often asked what was the reason for this connection and always it seemed they got more out of it than me. they had everything to gain and I had everything to loose. For me this was a total manipulation but I dont feel any badness towards them I just wish Id seen it sooner.

What plane do you think they were really from? Would seventh plane entities need me to feel alive? I doubt it but at the time ego took over.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The astral world is divided in 5 separate levels, all dominated by the top level, which is the higher spiritual authorities . The entities that communicated with you are probably on the second level.

It is good to see you know about the manipulation, through your own experiences. I also know that you can't trust entities from that sphere, for all they have to offer is deception. And that is exactly what you experienced. The deception is part of the domination, albeit unconscious on their part...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The astral world is divided in 5 separate levels, all dominated by the top level, which is the higher spiritual authorities . The entities that communicated with you are probably on the second level.

The deception is part of the domination, albeit unconscious on their part...

One entity I became very close to. I would know immediatly when it was near me in the room or when it was close to me in my mind. We had several weeks of "conversations/ astral mergers/knowledge transfers". Then one day I said look you dont have to do this anymore, (I think I knew on some level it was manipulating me but also that it wasnt exactly fully conscious of its actions. ) It actually turned round on its next visit and thanked me for "setting it free". Do you know what it was talking about? It came to say goodbye and then went, I have never seen/felt it again but even though it was an astral manipulation I still feel some understanding between us was made, does this make any sense or was this all just part of the mind manipulation?

I soon started communicating with others from this so called seventh plane but they were a total assault on my mind and almost drove me mad. It was this that made me realize what was going on and that I had to stop it and the power was within me to do this. Something told me to seek out my higher soul self and to reject ALL channellings inbetween. Now I try to let nothing in, no entity/alien or spirit. Nothing can be trusted except our higher soul self, the part that is still in contact with the one source.

Recently there has been a lot of talk about contacting so called Aliens of the light, I thought about trying it but then decided no it was too dangerous. Do you agree?

I like the way you put this across, that messages come down to us but by passing through the astral realms they are distorted and manipulated. What started off as good energy ends up manipulated via the astral realms.

What is on the first astral level then if these were on the second?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The answer to your first question is:
Some of these entities have "contracts" they must achieve with humans that are able to sustain mergers (like mediums). They have messages to deliver, and those messages always serve one purpose: To maintain domination on the human race (spiritualy speaking or other). When you ordered a stop, the entity was free to move on with it's own experience.

As for your second question: That race of aliens may not communicate with humans, at least not yet, for they are not protected against polarized thoughts. They need protection first. The way they communicate is trough "impressions"... Those impressions can take many forms, the most obvious one would be crop circles. As long as humans will have polarity in their consciousness, there will be no direct communication. Trying to communicate with them is, IMO, a total waste of time and energy. All the answers you seek are within.

For your third question: The first level of the astral plane is a sphere where all the highly evolved spiritual entities maintain the domination on the human race. Their role, albeit unconscious, is to maintain the cosmic lie. The cosmic lie or if you prefer, the disconnection from the source, was necessary to develop and experiment the ego.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The answer to your first question is:
Some of these entities have "contracts" they must achieve with humans that are able to sustain mergers (like mediums). They have messages to deliver, and those messages always serve one purpose: To maintain domination on the human race (spiritualy speaking or other). When you ordered a stop, the entity was free to move on with it's own experience.

Interesting, thank you. So it was really just spiritually dominating me, shame.

As for your second question: That race of aliens may not communicate with humans, at least not yet, for they are not protected against polarized thoughts. They need protection first. The way they communicate is trough "impressions"... Those impressions can take many forms, the most obvious one would be crop circles. As long as humans will have polarity in their consciousness, there will be no direct communication. Trying to communicate with them is, IMO, a total waste of time and energy. All the answers you seek are within.

So it is a bad idea to attempt to channel these Aliens. An inner voice said so, so I decided not to. How can I really trust its an alien of the light? I cant so i whont.

You provide an excellent answer to what crop circles actually might be, a form of none attached communication.

For your third question: The first level of the astral plane is a sphere where all the highly evolved spiritual entities maintain the domination on the human race. Their role, albeit unconscious, is to maintain the cosmic lie. The cosmic lie or if you prefer, the disconnection from the source, was necessary to develop and experiment the ego.

another excellent reasons for the cosmic lie, it is to develop the ego. The ego is how the energies experience form and all its wants, but now it must come to an end, this experiment is well over due to finish. Its got out of hand and infact is taking people away from their source to dangerous levels and needs to be halted sooner than later. We are not our ego, the ego is "foreign/alien" and needs to be removed. The fact it resides mainly in our minds was a brilliant plan but now has become an out of control entity within its own right.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

We are not our ego, the ego is "foreign/alien" and needs to be removed. The fact it resides mainly in our minds was a brilliant plan but now has become an out of control entity within its own right.

The ego is necessary for humans to continue evolving, but not the polarized and manipulated ego. The ego, with time and higher conscious states, will transmute, to let the light intelligence enter instead of "reflecting" this light intelligence (thought manipulation).

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The ego is necessary for humans to continue evolving, but not the polarized and manipulated ego. The ego, with time and higher conscious states, will transmute, to let the light intelligence enter instead of "reflecting" this light intelligence (thought manipulation).

I have no idea how to tell the two apart ? Everything I have read and everything I feel is that the ego is holding us back. It is the one big stumbling block to higher enlightenment. Now you say the ego will transmute the reflections and allow the source in?? I cant see a difference, ego is ego???

How is it an Obstacle to Spiritual Enlightenment?
It is mostly based on fear, and relies very much on attachment, which as Eckhart Tolle explains in The Power of Now and A New Earth, is the identification with form. Andrew Cohen, spiritual teacher and pioneer of evolutionary enlightenment, also describes the enlightened perspective as being the absolute, universal and impersonal view of the Authentic Self, as opposed to the relative, separate and personal view of the narcissistic ego. Ego is the deeply ingrained, compulsive need to remain separate and superior at all times, in all places, under all circumstances. Cohen labels it the anti-evolutionary force, and with reason. Surely ego has a purpose, but how close are we to transcending, or ascending to the realm of enlightened and universal consciousness?

spiritual-growth.suite101.com...

I have read the true masters/enlightened beings on Earth have no ego because in such an enlightened being ego can not survive.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The text you reffered to is still part of the spiritual domination. The ego, from my understanding through personal experience is a must. But not in the sense that is understood now. When the mind is free from manipulation, the ego becomes transparent, to let the light intelligence through, without being manipulated by the astral sphere. I know this concept is hard to explain in simple terms. There is a big difference between spiritual enlightenment and solar fusion (perfect merger with the source).

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Your very clever. I knew that the realms of existence existed but I didin't know we were all being manipulated by entities. I knew that dead people need life force to manifest on the physical plane but i'm not too sure about the astral planes. Could these entities be accessing our subconscious thoughts and emotions, even conscious thoughts and emotions?
Can these entities be stopped?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sunshadow

I will explain in detail the process of thoughts so you can understand what i'm talking about. Thoughts originate from the higher mental plane (your own source) as a form of light reflex (energy) but before it reaches the lower mental body, it is manipulated by the astral sphere (colored). We are constantly being tested in our emotional responses to these thoughts or events.
Entities of the astral plane are nothing but memories, with no physical bodies. When entering that plane after death, all emotions are suspended, except for one. They hate the fact they are dead, and the only way they have to feel alive, is to connect to the human mind. They need to balance their own energies, that's why they connect..
The only way to stop the manipulation is to first, be aware and know for sure it's going on. (personal experience is needed for this). What follows the awareness, is the increased level of consciousness, wich starts to bend the rules of the astrological program we are subjected to. Ultimately, there is no more manipulations and we are free to move on to other spheres of evolution.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

So what your saying is that our true thoughts go through a filter? And what comes out is an altered version of our thoughts? I've posted a thread about how I felt like my thoughts were implanted, like I wasn't thinking for myself and they were put their? Does that make any sense?

How would one go about haveing this experience anyways? Are we in control of getting their or does it just have to happen on its own? Lik some spontaneous revelation?

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

To answer your questions, you need to understand that our life is a program, an astrological program. This program is under the governance of the astral plane. When the experience of the soul is sufficient, then awareness takes form, because another life plan is brought forward. This life plan stems from the higher mental sphere and enters in conflict with the astrological life plan. This brings suffering on the part of the ego, but it's normal. The awakening is not easy.
You will, when your time comes, experience what you need to experiment, in order to understand the manipulations and influences. This understanding will raise your level of consciousness, and ultimately, you will be free.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join