It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel seeks ways to silence human rights groups...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Israel seeks ways to silence human rights groups...

www.redress.cc

In a bid to staunch the flow of damaging evidence of war crimes committed during Israel’s winter assault on Gaza, the Israeli government has launched a campaign to clamp down on human rights groups, both in Israel and abroad.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still."

~ John Stuart Mill

I do wish more people would wake up and realise that Israel is as guilty as the rest for committing atrocities, then maybe they will come under the scrutiny of the West, instead of being ignored and allowed to carry on the way they do.

You can argue all day long that they are just "defending" themselves, but at the end of the day, they are not innocent, but yet are always portrayed as the victim.

www.redress.cc
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

I do wish more people would wake up and realise that Israel is as guilty as the rest for committing atrocities, then maybe they will come under the scrutiny of the West, instead of being ignored and allowed to carry on the way they do. You can argue all day long that they are just "defending" themselves, but at the end of the day, they are not innocent, but yet are always portrayed as the victim.

Jews and Jewish Christians fell out in the middle of the First Century of the Common Era. At the close of the Jewish Revolt of 66-70 CE. (Note: Jewish Zealot holdouts camped on Masada until 73 CE when the Roman serge put them to rest. Eternal rest).

Roman reprisals included tearing down the Temple Harod had built in Jerusalem. Mainstream Jews blamed all the religious fringe groups in Jerusalem for the failed revolt. If there ever was a real person named Jesus, it is pretty certain he led a failed revolt around 30-33 CE. Aside: There is no evidence for Solomon’s Temple; it is 99% likely the only temple ever built in Jerusalem was Herod’s Temple. End.

Saint Paul who is credited with being the founder of what has morphed into modern Christianity never saw or heard Jesus. James - Jesus brother - and Peter called Paul to Jerusalem to answer charges he was teaching heretical doctrines. The three of them could not reconcile. They agreed to disagree. Paul resumed his unflappable mission to non-Jews called Gentiles in the Holy Writ. And, as they say, the rest is history.

Over the next nearly two millennia Christians became more and more anti-Jewish. By the late 5th or early 6th century, the bishops of the Roman Church had emerged as power players in the Western Roman Empire. It is not certain when or where the Christians first began to label Jews as “Christ Killers” but it is a certainty it was gospel until the 1950s in America!

The longest period of time that the Jews enjoyed a peaceful existence in Europe was the 750 years under rule of the Moors - Muslims from Morocco - in what is now Spain and Portugal, the Iberian peninsula. From 711 CE to 1492 CE. Just after the last Moor was driven out of Spain, Pope Sixtus IV eagerly authorized the Dominican Tomas Torquemada to begin the ethnic cleansing of the new Kingdom of Spain! The Spanish Inquisition had begun!

All of that led by a straight line to the Holocaust and 6 million people murdered in the most vile ways for no other reason than they were born Jews. You can say this for certain: “Christianity made the Holocaust possible!”

Full of remorse and wanting to make amends, the winning Allies of World War Two decided to GIVE half of the old Palestine Mandate to the Jewish survivors of the Holocaust. Unfortunately and full of hubris, the white Christian Euro types did not consult with the people already living there. The Arabs of Palestine.

300,000 illegal settlers in the Occupied Territories and West Bank. 120,000 illegal settlers in East Jerusalem. And now the Jews are working the ETHNIC CLEANSING on the Arabs. Beware of the adage: What goes around comes around.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Dooohh!!! Ah, I accidentally hit stars, and flag many times.. How stupid of me, I can see your signature, and just tell your one of "them". Those evil peacemongers!!!!!!!!

Oh, heaven have mercy!!! Don't you see what your thread does??? Hey, if too many of you Peacemonger's come around then we won't be able to have Armagedden..........

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am so surprised that Israel is trying to silence it's critics. *note the sarcasm*
Israel needs a butt-whooping, they've been putting a hurt on the Palestinians for way too long. I can't believe people actually wholeheartedly support the Israelis and treat them as victims. If you drop bombs on my country, fence me in, cut off my food, and blow away half of my family......you can bet your a** that i'm going to get my hands on some rockets or something to at least retaliate with. Israel is THE terrorist nation, has been for some time.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
"Israel seeks ways to silence human rights groups"? well good luck, keep on searching

I'm afraid it is far too late for that, i think israel has reached the point where there is no turning back. Poor bastards dug their own grave with the various atrocities and human right violations. The world has had enough of that and thats it! No pro-israel propaganda will ever be able to change that fact

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Does this surprise anyone?

They made the Jewish Defense League to come to forums like this and stick up for israel's horrible decisions.

www.jdl.org...

FYI my work's internet blocking software blocks that site as a "Hate/Racism" site!

Could you imagine Obama asking the American people to go on israeli sites and try to convince them to stop the settlements that he's trying to stop?

They are so scared and insecure it's laughable.

top topics

join