It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry U.S Soldier Talking Smack To Iraqi Police

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Aw, I kicked the asses of some of our supposed "allies" in another war, and told them all that we were fighting on the wrong side, that they were cowards, the other side had a lock on the courage, and in general it was true.

Even broke our KC scout out of their jail.

You know that white stuff on chikinschitt? It's chikinschitt too.

There was never a justification for helping anyone in Iraq. Never. Had we followed the timeless principles of warfare, the day we grabbed Saddam, we should have pulled all forces out into the desert, and just roamed at random, never spending two meals in the same location.

Let the Sunni and Shia kill each other until one side slaughtered the other. Much easier to deal with just one group.

Besides, you rapidly cull the cowards that way, as they generally get dead. At least with the survivors, you know they have a set.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I tried to get mad at the guy but his rant was too funny.

I wonder how some of that got translated into Arabic

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Riiiiiiiight - what a moron - America goes in there and blows the crap out of the country back to the dark ages - destroys the entire country and wonders why they hate him - they put a extremist dictator in power, then place sanctions on the PEOPLE which kills half a million children, bomb the country DAILY for ten years - and wonder why - Americans are first class morons - I swear to god.

What AMAZES me is that now that America has FAILED and is WITHDRAWING from Iraq and will do so from Afghanistan (there are now MODERATE TALIBAN who are good FFS) Americans think that everything is great and they have completed their job - what a sick joke - you destroyed the country, failed to rebuild, killed hundreds of thousands of people directly and over a million indirectly, displaced well over 5 million people - and WONDER WHY they don't like you - you are tools of the highest order - morons with absolutely no idea beyond your own self gratification -

- idiots.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

While watching the video, all I kept thinking is that we are spending billions of dollars monthly and this is the return on our investment? I would be laughing at the soldier too and would have kicked him in the nuts before he had anything else stupid to say. Our soldiers are stressed out and really need to get out of Iraq. Not just be sent to Afganistan, that war is a waste of effort as well. This whole war on terror is all bs mind games from all sides. The mahdi militia issue, isn't that their version of the holy war waged against the antichrist....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by uaocteaou

There is a reason hes pissed Mosul and the surrounding Nineveh province, seen by the U.S. military as the last holdout of al Qaeda and other Sunni Islamist groups, remain bloody because the police there are on the take instaed of fighting for iraq there choosing sides betweeen the sunnis and the al Queda. And im sure this didnt help!

Four U.S. soldiers were wounded and their interpreter was killed at a police station in northern Iraq on Tuesday, in an attack that Iraqi security sources said was carried out by rogue Iraqi police.

There police force is crooked and working against public intrest. Instead of defending people there terrorizing them. When there police station was attacked get this by 5 al Queda fighters they called the Americans for help. Obviously next time they call sounds like we we may not show up unless they man up!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by uaocteaou

There is a reason hes pissed Mosul and the surrounding Nineveh province, seen by the U.S. military as the last holdout of al Qaeda and other Sunni Islamist groups, remain bloody because the police there are on the take instaed of fighting for iraq there choosing sides betweeen the sunnis and the al Queda. And im sure this didnt help!

Four U.S. soldiers were wounded and their interpreter was killed at a police station in northern Iraq on Tuesday, in an attack that Iraqi security sources said was carried out by rogue Iraqi police.

There police force is crooked and working against public intrest. Instead of defending people there terrorizing them. When there police station was attacked get this by 5 al Queda fighters they called the Americans for help. Obviously next time they call sounds like we we may not show up unless they man up!

Iraq is not stabilized - it is an absolute shtfight - the reality is the the US was getting slammed, losing BADLY, both on the ground and in the media - the reality is that things were going badly while they were fighting the SUNNI insurgency - however the US were attacking the Shiites and trying to appease the SUNNIS by putting them in power - remember the SUNNIS are the US friends - Turkey, Egypt, Saudi, etc, etc the SHIITES are their enemy - Iran - hence the SHIITES started fighting back - Iran was funding this and the US was getting slammed - the Iranians basically said to the US you have not got a chance - this is where the shaped charges were coming from which were destroying the armored vehicles -

Iran basically said to the US get out and we will provide you a graceful exit - if you agree to get out we will stop the bombings - and they did.

Bush then provided the surge - and Americans think they won , joke.

Nothing was achieved, even the most cynical objectives were not achieved of oil concessions - they went to China.....

As I said above - America placed an obscene dictator in control of the country and supported him and his atrocities for decades as they exploited the region including the gassing of his own people supplied and green lighted by the US, the US then turn on him and destroy his army in the massacre on the highway of death - they encourage a rebellion and leave to people to die AGAIN, then instigate sanctions which kills half a million children - half a million - it puts the country back in the dark ages, destroys their education, health and puts the entire population in misery, while the run daily bombing campaigns against what turn out to be civilian infastructure - then the US make false allegations and use this to engage in the most brutal air bombing campaign since the second world war - destroying everything that was left - half a million people killed, 5 million refugees -

The most barbaric, disgusting act imaginable waged upon the people of the country - and this moronic fwit stands there and asks dumbass questions like that -

I was surprised he wasn't shot right there - I too would be laughing in his face.

America is going down like a sack of poo - Deutsche Bank has stated that 50% of all mortgaged will be below water next year - your country is stone broke, your administration is completely corrupt, you have NO credibility with any nation and NO legitimacy what so ever - and still - you don't get it......couldn't happen to a nicer country

[edit on 6-8-2009 by audas]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Eleven die in Iraq violence as would-be female bomber jailed

BAGHDAD — Eleven people, including a woman, died in violence across Iraq on Wednesday as officials said a teenage girl has been jailed for trying to copy her father and brother and be a suicide bomber.

In the deadliest of the day's attacks, a roadside bomb exploded as policemen were travelling by car through a market in the southern Baghdad neighbourhood of Dora, killing five of them, police said.

A further eight people were wounded, including three policemen, in a blast in the predominantly Sunni district, a police official told AFP, requesting anonymity.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Your missing the point though, forget the reason he's there, this is after the "POLICE" didn't do anything besides scatter and watch the soldiers don't even want to be there do all the work and risk their lives.

I'd be pissed off to hell.

-Psychonaught

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by rich23

Your missing the point though, forget the reason he's there, this is after the "POLICE" didn't do anything besides scatter and watch the soldiers don't even want to be there do all the work and risk their lives.

I'd be pissed off to hell.

-Psychonaught

I'm only missing the point if you're an American, And Americans, as this thread demonstrates only too conclusively, are the ones missing the point here.

It's so funny that my post about trying to imagine the situaton in reverse has attracted no replies. Americans don't seem capable of putting themselves in the others' shoes.

You say the soldiers (who didn't want to be there and I don't blame them for that at all) "did all the work and risked their lives".

What work exactly were they doing?

They were maintaining the US' grip on Iraqi resources. They were propping up a puppet government. If the US genuinely left Iraq, a lot of the violence would calm down immediately. Iraqi police come under attack because they're part of the puppet regime. If that link were broken, things would calm down a lot.

Early summer 2003, Sunni and Shia were going to be working together to expel the invaders. That's when the psyops campaign to foment sectarian distrust and violence began.

It's funny how the police in the death squads are always described as "men wearing police uniforms" as if they'd been to a theatrical costumier, whereas the police who attack puppet government/US personnel are known as "rogue policemen" in sources cited in this thread.

Oh yeah, the "men in police uniforms" also seem to be driving around in police-issue cars and trucks. Great attention to detail, that. I wonder how they managed to borrow those?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Wouldn't it make more sense to be a little more friendly?

...WTF happened to America? .. Wouldn't it make more sense to be a little more friendly? ....

In the middle of a freaking war .. one soldier talking to other soldiers .... and you're mad at the language they used? Have we REALLY gone that soft?

I bet the Iraqi police went home and sobbed in the fetal position because the big bad American called him a p*y.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

If we follow Whaa's beliefs maybe the Iraqi was nicer than the American jerk and converted phrases like "you bunch of p**" into "You silly heads."

That way the Iraqi's got the point, but no feelings were hurt.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

well i'm arabic and i can tell u that the soldier was talking about #,#,#&f**k that if we translatd what he sayed into arabic
he was talking with some traitors and Mercenaries what is he expect !

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

There comes a time where you have to speak what is on your minds because if you do not you might find yourself exploding or saying something you might regret now he said what he had to say!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join