It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Flu is not the biggest danger ... It's the Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How about we wait and see next year if the western population's been wiped out? Until then it's the Pied Piper of Paranoid Panic leading his nutty followers away from Real World Central. OMG! Yet another 'They want to kill us all!' flap directed by a flake with a gullible audience.

Geez, is the train coming to take us to Fema death camp no.2? Let's get it straight...is it chemtrails, additives, vaccines, mind control, MK Ultra or reptilians that's gonna get us first? I'm so scared already that Obama is the freaking anti-Christ and the world's getting owned by Annu-frickin-naki in 3 years.

Thank God and Gaia for the advent of the Indigos...they'll save us by having a tantrum in the face of such adversity and selling their self-help booklets.

...just venting some sarcasm. I'll get my coat...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Thank God and Gaia for the advent of the Indigos...they'll save us by having a tantrum in the face of such adversity and selling their self-help booklets.

This was actually really funny.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Last time I had a flu shot was back in 1993 when I was in the US Army, and guess what? The vaccine got me sick. For the 3 Years I was in the Army, 1990 thru 1993, I had the flu shot all 3 years, and was sick all 3 times. Prior to that, I never had a flu shot, and had the flu once, when I was a child back in the 70's. After 1993, I haven't had the flu since. Only thing I suffer from is Gulf War Syndrome because of Desert Shield/Storm. I will never take another vaccine again, to me, it's no good. If I get sick, then I get sick, I can cope with it. If I die because of a wacky virus, then so be it, it was in my cards.

'Go then, there are other worlds than these'- Jake Chambers - Stephen King - Dark Tower Series

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I definitely smell a rat in the whole swine flu thing. I don't work for the CDC or have any background that would enable me give medical advice, however there are some things that don't add up.

The first thing that doesn't make any sense is that the CDC/WHO declared the swine flu to be a pandemic after something like 500 deaths. Ok, fine. But the normal seasonal flu kills a heck of alot more people every year. Why is that not a pandemic?

Second, it seems that the above is the reason that this huge push is underway to produce a vaccine. So much so that it's being pushed through without adequate testing and big pharma/government is not to be held liable if bad things happen to people after they take it. That's just plain scary.

Third, I've noticed that three times in the last two weeks that Good Morning America has had a segment about the swine flu and the vaccine. There may have been more, but I don't watch it everyday. Anyway, the gist of the segments have been to persuade people to take the vaccine through scare tactics and by presenting medical people to assuage people's fears. One doctor said that he planned to use himself and his children in the human trials. Another portion of the segment(s) insinuated that if you were a pregnant woman and you caught the swine flu that you would most likely die. These segments were clearly designed to produce an emotional response that I'm 100% sure was the intent. So, my point is that there is clear social engineering happening to entice people to take the vaccine.

Fourth, I recieved a letter in the mail a few days ago from the local schools indicating that, in conjunction with the state department of health, flu vaccinations would be administered in the fall at the schools for all students, free of charge and they would be sending home a parental consent form to filled out and returned with the student. This is a first in my area as far as I know. The letter didn't indicate which vaccines would be available and it didn't state what the repercussions of not participating would be.

To me all this stuff adds up to an agenda. To call the swine flu a pandemic on its own merits just doesn't make sense, unless there's an agenda of some kind. I have no idea what the agenda is, but based on what I'm seeing the agenda is lot scarier than the swine flu.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In reply to the above: they don't measure pandemics by death. They measure them by the number of cases and the ease of transmission.

I don't think there's malicious intent by fear mongering the vaccine, if anything it's so the people in bed with the pharma companies get richer.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by n1zzzn]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

Ok, I'll take your word for why they pronounce something a pandemic, but I still ask why is the normal seasonal flu not declared a pandemic? Millions of people around the world get it every year.

And scaring people into taking a vaccine to make alot of money, if that's really the intent, is just plain wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

vaccine by september..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join