It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Flu is not the biggest danger ... It's the Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If Swine flu is a human made virus and has been developed to cull populations then this is a perfect conspiracy, as we have already discussed here.

The first swine flu vaccine has just been launched in Australia. Mass vaccination is not really required and this is just an attempt to create panic and hysteria

David says 'This 'natural' swine flu virus apparently contains genes from humans, birds and pigs from several continents.'

Thus the vaccination is a mass murder weapon and the drug companies have been given immunity from prosecution if any deaths occur because of the virus

The vaccine patent by Baxter was published a month before the virus was 'discovered' in Mexico and the patent was actually filed 7 months before Mexico. This is proof that this is a conspiracy by TPTB. Why would you file a vaccine patent for a virus strain that has not even been publicly discovered yet?

If you concoct and release a virus and then implement a clearly long-planned mass vaccination programme, there can be only one sensible conclusion: swine flu is not the biggest danger here - it's the vaccine.

The scale and speed of the planned vaccination programme is insane given that the overwhelming majority of those who have contracted the virus have had very mild symptoms. Dr Peter Holden of the Rothschild-controlled British Medical Association said that although swine flu was not causing serious illness they were eager to start a mass vaccination campaign, beginning with 'priority groups'. Ugh?? This is not about public health and never was.

Source: www.blacklistednews.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Let's just hope that his issues with sanity, paranoia and greedy need to make money don't result in someone's unnecessary serious illness or death.

It's 'just Icke' when he's quoting African witchdoctors and naming Royals as cannibal reptilians. When he elects himself as a commentator on the efficacy of virus treatments...he's out of his tiny mind and very dangerous.

Some ATS members believe the crap he writes. Icke should be arrested in this case, to protect people from themselves and especially their kids. These paranoid commentators should have a line they don't cross...he's a bitter, hateful ba*****.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Let's just hope that his issues with sanity, paranoia and greedy need to make money don't result in someone's unnecessary serious illness or death.

It's 'just Icke' when he's quoting African witchdoctors and naming Royals as cannibal reptilians. When he elects himself as a commentator on the efficacy of virus treatments...he's out of his tiny mind and very dangerous.

Some ATS members believe the crap he writes. Icke should be arrested in this case, to protect people from themselves and especially their kids. These paranoid commentators should have a line they don't cross...he's a bitter, hateful ba*****.

icke lost more money than he will ever make doing what hes doing now by coming out any saying these things..

whatever his motives are for doing what hes doing..money isnt it..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I believe it is dangerous to take the advice of david icke. I would definately take the advice of a doctor before I looked into anything mr icke has to offer.

p.s is that a Reptoid in your avatar

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Exactly. Telling people to not take this or that medicine/vaccine is not right. This can get people killed and without proof he is nothing better then the people he speaks against off. I think you can even get arrested for acting as a doctor and give advice when you are not one. As allways, go talk to your doctor and if you want a second opinion talk to another.

[edit on 5/8/2009 by Cygnific]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I believe it is dangerous to take the advice of david icke. I would definately take the advice of a doctor before I looked into anything mr icke has to offer.

nope..thats me...

many doctors tell people to take all sorts of vaccines..for financial reasons..

if youve got a doctor you trust..you KNOW you can trust..good for you..most people trust doctors blindly..as if they are perfect beings...they are not..

i wont take the vaccine because its pointless...i dont take flu vaccines every year either..because thats also pointless..

[edit on 5-8-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

nope..thats me...

if youve got a doctor you trust..you KNOW you can trust..good for you..most people trust doctors blindly..as if they are perfect beings...they are not..

And so you trust a guy who has no medical schooling nor even has proof the vaccins will kill you?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

nope..thats me...

And so you trust a guy who has no medical schooling nor even has proof the vaccins will kill you?

no..i dont...i didnt take the flu vaccine every year before id even heard of davids ickes ideas..

ive no idea if the vaccine is going to kill people or not...but why take a vaccine for something that wont kill me or make me really sick anyway?

people take the flu vaccine every flu season because they dont want to get the flu...they dont want the inconvenience..they dont want the few days of feeling a bit #ty..that..to me..is not enough to make me take a shot..

david icke is a nice guy..hes interesting..i like his ideas...is he correct..maybe..maybe not..but he isnt saying dont go the doctors if your leg gets cut of....pray instead....

not taking the swine flu vaccine is not a dangerous thing to do...and at the very least it does seem to be a money making ploy..

[edit on 5-8-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think there is good reason to be very suspicious of this. Why on earth would they want to make sure that everybody gets vaccinated against something that just gives flu like symptoms for a day or two? It doesnt make sense.

All of a sudden all the governments are scrambling to inject the swine flu virus into people...why? To prevent a few sick days? The cost of injecting everybody on the planet must be much higher than having a percentage of them sick for a few days. Something is not right here.

I will pass on the offer, thank you.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Why on earth would they want to make sure that everybody gets vaccinated against something that just gives flu like symptoms for a day or two? It doesnt make sense.

thats precisely the point..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnific

There is lots of proof about the lack of scientific evidence that vaccines are effective, in the 2009 book written by UK journalist Janine Roberts. Book title is Fear of the Invisible. Roberts was the reporter who first broke the stories about the Blood Diamonds problem. Here is the Amazon link for Fear of the Invisible. Scroll down to the bottom of that page to also read the user reviews.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249482663&sr=1-1

The first shocker for me, when I read her book, was the revelation that there is no gold standard in viral immunology, none, nada, zero. That fact alone has huge implications. And does the mainstream media discuss that problem? Why, no.

Another noteworthy feature of Fear of the Invisible is the extensive documentation at various points: See the reference list that starts around page 75, as well as the detailed Notes and Appendices at the end of the book, which include photocopies of original documents which were edited by hand by Robert Gallo to eliminate and/or skew clear evidence that negated his position about HIV, AIDS, etc.

This book is extremely dense, and is printed in an extremely small font, so it is not a fun read, but it is an essential read for anyone seriously interested in vaccines and viruses.

Count me as a "no" on the swine flu shot.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Uphill]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Why on earth would they want to make sure that everybody gets vaccinated against something that just gives flu like symptoms for a day or two? It doesnt make sense.

thats precisely the point..

Its obvious something is not right. Just did a quick search on google on the latest headlines:

July 12:th Everyone will get vaccine against swine flu

July 13:th Swine flu vaccine rushed through safety checks

July 26:th: Swine Flu Vaccinations To Be Expedited In Europe

People can take the shot if they like but I smell a rat here.

One possible motive is massive greed. Like Alex Jones is saying:

As with every flu virus, the particular strain of swine flu currently circulating the globe will inevitably mutate and change, and indeed there is evidence to suggest that this is already taking place – so how on earth could vaccines be a fix all cure unless multiple vaccines produced on an annual basis were distributed?

Ahhhh….now we’re beginning to see the full picture.

Since the corporate media is owned by the same interests that control the pharmaceutical companies, who by the way will stand to profit in the billions and even trillions if a policy of mandatory vaccination is enforced, it is no wonder why the fearmongering is intensifying as we draw closer to the timeframe that officials promised us all along would mark the return of swine flu with a vengeance – along with the mass rollout of vaccines that some people will be less enthusiastic about than others.

But there could be other reasons. Something is up since they are spending so much money getting this out to people. I dont want to go into the depopulation idea here, but wouldnt it be a nice way to kill off lots of people to blame it on a vaccine mistake later? Its very far out, but you never know...

Anyway, I dont recommend taking it. You know something is up, just not what it is. Its on someones powerful's agenda for a reason. They dont care if people get a few sick days. This is about something else.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Personally after a little research this guy has lost credibility with me.

From Wikipedia:

In an interview on the Terry Wogan show broadcast 29 April 1991, he announced that he was "the son of God," and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes.[16][9] His statements were met with laughter and ridicule from the studio audience, derision in the press, and suggestions that he was mentally ill. Icke later said that he had been misinterpreted by the media. According to Icke, he used the term "the son of God" "in the sense of being an aspect, as I understood it at the time, of the Infinite consciousness that is everything. As I have written before, we are like droplets of water in an ocean of infinite consciousness."[17]

Link to full article

[edit on 5-8-2009 by n1zzzn]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by n1zzzn

From Wikipedia:

In an interview on the Terry Wogan show broadcast 29 April 1991, he announced that he was "the son of God," and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes.[16][9] His statements were met with laughter and ridicule from the studio audience, derision in the press, and suggestions that he was mentally ill. Icke later said that he had been misinterpreted by the media. According to Icke, he used the term "the son of God" "in the sense of being an aspect, as I understood it at the time, of the Infinite consciousness that is everything. As I have written before, we are like droplets of water in an ocean of infinite consciousness."[17]

Link to full article

Why focus on Icke? The fact remains that there is a vaccine being pumped out globally for unknown reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by n1zzzn

From Wikipedia:

Link to full article

he has since admitted that lost full control of his thoughts for a few months when he started to realize what exactly what was going on in the world..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I became skeptical when I had to take the Swine Flu 'questionnaire' last week to see if I had it. The questions were basically, 'do you have a temperature' followed by 'do you have a cough'.
I answered 'Yes' to both of these and was told I urgently needed anti-viral drugs, was given a ticket number and to go to my nearest pickup point.

The fact they seemed so blase about the symptoms yet eager to get Tamiflu down my throat really struck a chord with me.

Needless to say I didn't take it after all, my temperature went back to normal after 2 days and my cough has almost completely gone now.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Ever wonder why someone is paying so you will take the drugs to avoid a few sick days? Do they care about all mankind so much they cant stand flu symptoms in people?

Right.

No, this is about something else. Not sure what. Yet. But I have a feeling we will soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
I became skeptical when I had to take the Swine Flu 'questionnaire' last week to see if I had it. The questions were basically, 'do you have a temperature' followed by 'do you have a cough'.
I answered 'Yes' to both of these and was told I urgently needed anti-viral drugs, was given a ticket number and to go to my nearest pickup point.

The fact they seemed so blase about the symptoms yet eager to get Tamiflu down my throat really struck a chord with me.

Needless to say I didn't take it after all, my temperature went back to normal after 2 days and my cough has almost completely gone now.

youve only got to watch the bbc news for 5 minutes and you will see the name tamiflu mentioned..or even projected behind the news presenters head whilst they are talking about the swine flu..thats when i first started to think somethings not right...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
About 36,000 Americans die on average per year from the complications of flu. NORMAL FLU. And hardly 500 are dead from swine flu. I dont know man..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Autowrench:
Look, I know David has a lot of enemies in this forum, but man, I have to agree on this one. These man made virus and sickness has been going on for a long time, and people are completely blind to it. Even AIDs was created in a laboratory, and these men are hard at work every day trying to KILL US ALL! Don't you get it? By the way, for the record, I have read David Icke's books, and I agree with about 80% of what he says. I also belong to his forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join