It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mediatating Is The Devil Good For You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I was reading a few religious threads on here and it got me thinking.

I am not religious and I believe that anyone who follows blindly something that offers them and only them riches and a better life is a form of control and manipulation but lets not get in to that.

What I wanted to write about is the fact that through various threads and research it is clear that anyone or anything in power cannot be trusted and will use anything to manipulate other people in order to maintin control over them.

Therefore, if we take the bible as a perfect example (it is a book that has been changed various time each times in order to do exactly what I said above) what better way to hide the truth than to portray it as the bad guy and force people both subconsciously and consciously to believe that what is written is the truth.

All through our childhood we are led to believe that the devil represents blood,death,bad,fire and negativity. Now if we were to strip back this image to just the devil himself/herself/itself. What if its the way to understand the life that has been held back from us.

Now I am not saying that 'The devil' who we have been taught represents Evil is the side to be on. I am saying that the name and the acts of 'devil worshipping' may not be as bad as what we have been told to believe. i,e many religious groups call channeling and clairaudience devil worshipping without exactlty understanding what it is. They say, anything that we are not in control of (outside of the box) is bad for you and must not be meddled with its the DEVIL.

I completely disagree I believe that everyone should meditate and learn to channel, and when I say this I mean that in order to understand our purpose one needs to know how insignificant we as the human race are compared to the whole universe however IMO this is impossible to comprehend unless you are in a higher state of consciousness and to achieve this meditation is the only way.

There have been many times I have meditated and seen various 'things' (no word can describe them) whilst in this state, it makes me laugh when people say that its all in the head because its apparent that these very people do not meditate and will never meditate, because they are subconsciously scared that they will not be in control.

What if 'devil worshipping' by that I mean channeling is the way forward is the key to unlocking the secrets of the mind and the universe? IMHO the world we live in and the system we are under is there to stop us from reaching our true potential, with billboards,television.radio, traffic, internet and gadgets they are all here to create chaos and confusion in our minds and to stop us from creating that moment of peace we crave unless we physically strive to create it for ourselves.

What would happen I wonder if everyone in the world gained an understanding of (outside of the box) through a higher state of awareness while meditating?

Would it be classed as devil worshipping or would it be accepted as the way forward?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here is an article about how the devil (Satan) is working through many religious people and churches.

Satan and the deception of whitewashed tombs.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I knew this question would be raised one day, so let me try to shed some light on a few things which might prove helpful.

First, the goal of meditation is NOT 'channeling'....any meditation done with that goal in mind will fail. Miserably. However when you meditate, you do start receiving various inputs, some more, some less, depending on the degree of 'tuning' of your mental waves on 'channels' so to speak.

The first and foremost awareness of meditation is self awareness or vipassna. Everything else will follow and then its within your right to accept or reject and choose what you want. Self awareness is positive. There is nothing negative about it.

Vipassna is a process of internalising awareness, first within yourself and then letting this supreme awareness encompass the whole universe and so on, spreading further and further. However, in most cases, it takes a lifetime or more....

The first step, in itself a huge feat, is well nigh achievable for everyone on this earth, irrespective or religion, creed, colour, sex. Self awareness is a lofty goal and once achieved, immediately puts you in a very elite group of people worldwide who have managed to do so...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Charismagic]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GFCAX
Here is an article about how the devil (Satan) is working through many religious people and churches.

Satan and the deception of whitewashed tombs.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

When people mention satan do they use that name as a metafore or an actual being?

I saw many references to God and Lord on that thread, I have watched various documentaries showing how the bible has been edited in order to gain a tighter grip of control amongst the masses.

Do people honestly believe that TPTB would allow information to flow through a HOLY handbook to the masses without editing it first.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic

I knew this question would be raised one day, so let me try to shed some light on a few things which might prove helpful.

First, the goal of meditation is NOT 'channeling'....any meditation done with that goal in mind will fail. Miserably. However when you meditate, you do start receiving various inputs, some more, some less, depending on the degree of 'tuning' of your mental waves on 'channels' so to speak.

Thanks for shedding light Charismatic however, please understand I was not implying that that the goal of meditation is channeling, there are many many techniques of meditation which lead to channeling in the long run.

The first and foremost awareness of meditation is self awareness or vipassna. Everything else will follow and then its within your right to accept or reject and choose what you want. Self awareness is positive. There is nothing negative about it.

Agreed.

Vipassna is a process of internalising awareness, first within yourself and then letting this supreme awareness encompass the whole universe and so on, spreading further and further. However, in most cases, it takes a lifetime or more....

All teachings say the same ideology, its just that they use different names to describe it.

The first step, in itself a huge feat, is well nigh achievable for everyone on this earth, irrespective or religion, creed, colour, sex. Self awareness is a lofty goal and once achieved, immediately puts you in a very elite group of people worldwide who have managed to do so...

Agreed, and from what I can tell from your writing it appears that you iindeed meditate which is great because I like to hear from people that describe things that I can relate to.

I was not implying that anyone can reach nirvana in a blink of an eye I was saying how the religious groups are blinkered by their own teachings.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I was not implying that anyone can reach nirvana in a blink of an eye I was saying how the religious groups are blinkered by their own teachings.

i remember at times thinking i was getting nowhere. when would i reach a "milestone" marker so that i would know when i was making progress.

looking back, it only took around 8 years or so for my first time reaching a place where time and space do not exist. a true timeless formless void. not even thoughtforms were present in this place. the first time i reached that plane i was SCARED!

then i realized, oh yeah thats why it took me 8 years.

fear is a major barrier and the rational disordering of your senses is pretty sobering.
nothing soothes the spirit the going inward and shutting everything else down.
the subconscious is interconnected to everything that is. if you learn to listen it will teach you.

i was in that place for only 25 minutes. however, when i returned to my usual waking conscious state, i noted that it felt like about 4 hours.

20+ years and i am still enjoying it daily and always will.

cheers,
AA

[edit on 5-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I completely disagree I believe that everyone should meditate and learn to channel, and when I say this I mean that in order to understand our purpose one needs to know how insignificant we as the human race are compared to the whole universe however IMO this is impossible to comprehend unless you are in a higher state of consciousness and to achieve this meditation is the only way.

i will respectfully disagree with you on some points but this one stands out. i do not believe everyone should learn anything. i have found that when a seeker is ready for a teacher/illumination, the universe will provide one.

messing with someone worldview or paradigm unsolicited is very dangerous.

attempting to teach/force someone who is not ready into controlling consciousness shifts is a no go. i firmly believe alot of our psychologically ill brothers and sisters are dealing with this very issue. something caused the shift, before it's time and as a result the conscious mind starts to shut down specific areas that it deems responsible for the "malfunction."

once opened these dormant areas of the subconscious cannot be closed and can and will cause life long bouts with terror, paranoid schizophrenia, and paranoid delusions among other things.

imagine what someones mind would endure if they suddenly were able to do what it took me 20 years to accomplish.

the great mother (earth) provides us ways to keep this flesh sack alive, and the universe will make sure we never run out of inspiration, if that is truly what we want.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
i remember at times thinking i was getting nowhere. when would i reach a "milestone" marker so that i would know when i was making progress.

looking back, it only took around 8 years or so for my first time reaching a place where time and space do not exist. a true timeless formless void. not even thoughtforms were present in this place. the first time i reached that plane i was SCARED!

then i realized, oh yeah thats why it took me 8 years.

Time is a man made concept therefore, time does not exist in this place.

fear is a major barrier and the rational disordering of your senses is pretty sobering.
nothing soothes the spirit the going inward and shutting everything else down.
the subconscious is interconnected to everything that is. if you learn to listen it will teach you.

Agreed, can you imagine how the 'human mind' would react if it was given a free pass in to the ether without learning how to control your innner sense?

i was in that place for only 25 minutes. however, when i returned to my usual waking conscious state, i noted that it felt like about 4 hours.

I believe many of us here know exactly what your saying. again meditation is timeless.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist

messing with someone worldview or paradigm unsolicited is very dangerous.

attempting to teach/force someone who is not ready into controlling consciousness shifts is a no go. i firmly believe alot of our psychologically ill brothers and sisters are dealing with this very issue. something caused the shift, before it's time and as a result the conscious mind starts to shut down specific areas that it deems responsible for the "malfunction."

once opened these dormant areas of the subconscious cannot be closed and can and will cause life long bouts with terror, paranoid schizophrenia, and paranoid delusions among other things.

Couldn't agree more,

imagine what someones mind would endure if they suddenly were able to do what it took me 20 years to accomplish.

Here is a classic example how everything fits together in this world, I already wrote about this in my first reply to you without reading this post. The mind would endure a complete overload of senses and would effect your conscious mind considerably.

the great mother (earth) provides us ways to keep this flesh sack alive, and the universe will make sure we never run out of inspiration, if that is truly what we want.

It may be, but what about the needless death and suffering in this world? I find it hard to think that mother nature intends for this to happen especially after its the fault of the the greedy forces of this world?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The main problem that I see with all of this is that human beings each and everyone of us believes that we are better than the person next to us in some way or another, nobody can deny this unless of course they have reached nirvana.

Through meditation and gaining a higher state of awareness its easier to see what we are and where we are heading, I can't stress this enough. Therefore, instead of following a faith blindly without any real tangible evidence I urge others to follow what some call 'the devil' and look for themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Keep well away from the devil - how can you say the devil is good for you?

Please get real here.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Keep well away from the devil - how can you say the devil is good for you?

Please get real here.

Spellbound please read the thread and not just the title it won't take to long.

Its a metaphor for what religious groups call looking outside the box. i.e practicing something that opens our eyes to something that we have been told not to since childhood.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hi,

This is something Ive struggled with now for a while. What if what I am doing is dark??? You say everyone should learn what is to be found beyond meditation, learn what doors and realities it opens...but really do you think its for everyone? Im not so sure. It DOES open up all sorts of strange things that can drive a person insane if not careful. At one point this year I became very "insane" shall we say! I came through it but what if I hadnt?

Now would I change what I have done? NO! what I have done has shown me a whole new world and now that I see it must be respected and not taken lightly, that shielding must be used along side absolute intent it has become a safer place for me.

I have channelled things, and I must admit I found it frightening. To have others within my mind like that just felt like I was a borg. It has happened several times and I always shut it off as I feel suffocated by others within my mind. Its such an odd feeling I cant bear it. those were too strong and I didnt like it, I prefer the quite channellings but these are harder to hear.

This link may prove interesting for you, its actually on Satanic meditation .

www.angelfire.com...

Is meditation and the chakras of the devil? No probably not but its pushed to be to stop people awakening their kundalini because when that happens the dark can get in and most are un prepared and unable to fight it. this is why the kundalini is hidden from us, why it had to be shut off thousands of years ago, most can not cope with its power. This is why we struggle to open our third eye, because what lies beyond can never be turned off once reactivated.

the link is very interesting and contains a lot people would not assume is satanic, but isnt satanic just another way of saying hidden or the occult?

One thing I will say for the dark I have experienced through meditation is this. I now recognize it and before I didnt. How can we reject spmething unless we have become aware of it? We cant and by experiencing it I am now far better able to reject it as it comes in many disguises Im afraid.

Meditation slowly prepares us, is slowly unveils, it has to be this way or our minds would explode with insanity if all were to be shown to us in one session.

Many religions push warnings with meditation, this to me is to hold us back, to stop us seeing beyond the veil. i think at first religions did this to protect us but now its just become hidden knowledge that they keep from us. As long as we are divine in our intent we will come to no harm, however once we use this knowledge to have power over others or have a less than divine intent it will come back and bite us badly.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
This is something Ive struggled with now for a while. What if what I am doing is dark??? You say everyone should learn what is to be found beyond meditation, learn what doors and realities it opens...but really do you think its for everyone?

I do believe that meditation is for everyone and the world would be a better place if everyone did it religiously. channeling is a different ball game and would have to be taken more seriously.

Through meditation i.e what I call 'gardeners meditation' (when you sit,close your eyes and just relax WITHOUT falling asleep)
is the way forward, not only does it reduce stress levels but also 'as you say' will start to awaken what has laid dormant since birth and that is spiritual awareness, understanding our role in the universe.

Im not so sure. It DOES open up all sorts of strange things that can drive a person insane if not careful. At one point this year I became very "insane" shall we say! I came through it but what if I hadnt?

As you no doubt know there are various stages of meditation. When you go beyond 'gardeners meditations' towards the channeling side of things 'i.e you have opened the door and you are venturing out for the first time, this is when you need to be on your guard. I was taught by an extremely intutive person and friend therefore, previously I had been warned what to expect once I enter that 'mode' over and over again I had been told to GROUND myself at every given opportunity, I didn't really understand it all at that time until I started to venture out for myself.

Once we enter that mode and start looking around we detach ourselves from the 'reality' that we live in and enter something that is very complicated and of course we are flying blind. This is where problems can arise.

Once we have awakened from our higher state (I am not saying that egotistically) this is what it is, aware of life outside of the box. If we are not grounded through the sessions then we will feel in 2 places at the same time and nothing will make sense in the body as it did outside. This is what causes the ego to rise and the feeling of 'going mad' to start. Believing that we know everything and because we have seen things others haven't we feel special, which causes the ego to rise even more.

Therefore, what I am saying in a long winded way is that meditation is good for everyone however once you make that journey to channelling then caution has to be taken and advice sought from others.

My golden rules are as follows

1. Don't trust anything unless validated
2. Always ground yourself at the beginning of the session and at the end.
3. If you feel suicidal or feel like nothing makes sense stop immediately.

Now would I change what I have done? NO! what I have done has shown me a whole new world and now that I see it must be respected and not taken lightly, that shielding must be used along side absolute intent it has become a safer place for me.

Even though we experience bad things in our lives which, at that time feels like its the end of the world (in our lives) we are always learning and sometimes these things happen in our lives in order to speed up our learning process.

I have channelled things, and I must admit I found it frightening. To have others within my mind like that just felt like I was a borg. It has happened several times and I always shut it off as I feel suffocated by others within my mind. Its such an odd feeling I cant bear it. those were too strong and I didnt like it, I prefer the quite channellings but these are harder to hear.

Without a shadow of doubt, because of the way our earth is evolving there are more negative forces (outside of the box) therefore, Grounding and caution is the way forward. It is minefield but there is much to learn.

This link may prove interesting for you, its actually on Satanic meditation .
www.angelfire.com...

I will take a look at the link and see where it goes.

Is meditation and the chakras of the devil? No probably not but its pushed to be to stop people awakening their kundalini because when that happens the dark can get in and most are un prepared and unable to fight it. this is why the kundalini is hidden from us, why it had to be shut off thousands of years ago, most can not cope with its power. This is why we struggle to open our third eye, because what lies beyond can never be turned off once reactivated.

Absolutely agree in more ways than one, now I see why you have gone through what you have, through experiences we learn much faster!

the link is very interesting and contains a lot people would not assume is satanic, but isnt satanic just another way of saying hidden or the occult?

Looking at the replies it looks like we are the only ones that know this!

One thing I will say for the dark I have experienced through meditation is this. I now recognize it and before I didnt. How can we reject spmething unless we have become aware of it? We cant and by experiencing it I am now far better able to reject it as it comes in many disguises Im afraid.

Its all about the learning

Thanks for your wise words Mr Green it is apparent that we are on the same wave length and it is refreshing to hear from people alike. I am so glad they you have worked through your feeling of going mad and are now focusing on the positives.

new topics

top topics

join