It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw something I just can't explain....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm at college currently should be doing my work but can't be bothered to write about an ergonomic keyboard so I'll talk about something I saw about 10 minutes ago. I went over to lecture theatre to pick something I left behind no one was in as I walked in I saw this black dark shadow in the middle of the room its hard to explain but it kind of came towards me quite fast I ducked my head because it looked like it was going to hit me as I got up it was gone. I felt fear like I have never before it was unbelievable I always look for the most logicial answer but here I'm stumped completly its something I never seen EVER. I made a post a few months ago about things I was seeing in my room like hallucinations when I think I was asleep but I could see my room if you know what I mean but this time I was not dreaming I have never seen anything like this.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sounds to me like a shadow person. Click my website button on my post and go to my live journal link. Even though it has not been updated in sometime, there is a bit of email transfer in the journal between me and a local parapsychologist over some photos I sent him. He gives a little info on the subject as well as you can see my account of an experience with one of these things.

Nasty little buggers they are.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ah, the ubiquitous shadow person. Sounds like you had quite the experience.

I often see little black somethings zip through my line of vision; like a very quick black bird or insect (usually about the size of a tennis ball).

These things are subject to quite a bit of discussion, particularly on Coast to Coast AM, if you're a listener - www.coasttocoastam.com... if you're looking for a nearby affiliate.
I, for one, have no clue what they are or what they want. I've heard that these shadow creatures, or people, can come in many different forms: From the whizzing "bee" that I've seen, to actual humanoid forms which will readily approach a person.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
oh that's really weird. That explains a bit. I saw A big black something zip across the windshield of the car and when I gasped Dad glanced at me. I told him I just ssaw this huge thing the size of a crow fly across the windshield. He said it was a bug because the bugs were coming out and a replied rather harshly, The size of a CROW? He said oh and kinda shrugged.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I can still remember the fear its unbelievable, I hope I never see anything like this again I'm gonna also do a bit of reading up on this, cheers for the links I'll check them out

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
wow i'v never heard of these people, though the topic does sound deb8able, but i might not be sayinbg that if i saw what Mikomi saw...

....hmm... i'm gonna have to do a little research on this topic...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Everything about them is debateable. Beginning with do they exist or not.

Those that believe they don't, end debate there.

But those that believe they do exist debate beyond that. Things like, where do they come from, what are they, how do they get here, and most importantly, how do they seem so intelligent?

Seeing one (and having it throw me down a flight of stairs) makes me a believer. I am also one who believes that they are from another dimention. A different reality as it is. How they get here, I dunno. Time/space rip??

SOme believe they are the manifestation of demons, some believe they are related in some way to greys.

But no matter what one believes, I think everyone needs to keep an open mind, as they seem to be coming to our reality more and more often the past ten years.

top topics

join