It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WhiteHouse.gov Wants you to turn in your friends & neighbors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I can't think of a better source of official information from the feds on the web than WhiteHouse.gov

TUESDAY, AUGUST 4TH, 2009 AT 6:55 AM
Facts Are Stubborn Things
Posted by Macon Phillips

For the record, the President has consistently said that if you like your insurance plan, your doctor, or both, you will be able to keep them. He has even proposed eight consumer protections relating specifically to the health insurance industry.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

Here's a link to the post

[color=gold]Ratout Your Friends and neighbors

And for the record: Verbal promises are worthless in this day and age... Lets see some written & signed promises this time.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

IMHO Healthcare reform is a serious issue and something needs to be done about it sooner than later. The Whitehouse is obviously taking this issue serious also because the country cannot afford to be brainwashed with propaganda telling people "Obamacare will kill your grandmother."

How dare they try to put a stop to lies and propaganda!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

I guess I will be keeping my opinions to myself

I am already on enough lists

Plus if you have a phone conversation and utter your dislike for the proposed plan, I have a feeling Echelon will pick up on the convo and they will get ya that way. They can always say they received a report from a person you know. I am sure "healthcare bill" "healthcare reform" or something similiar has been put into Echelon's "tag words" programing.

It is actually a very brilliant way to silence a population. Fear can be one dangerous weapon.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Already an active thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

It is actually a very brilliant way to silence a population. Fear can be one dangerous weapon.

It sure can be, so be sure to oppose the OBAMACARE, because he will KILL YOUR GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

How dense are you seriously??? For someone with that alias you surely come off as odd.

When did I ever mention that Obama was going to kill my grandparents? Oh, I didn't ok then let me continue...
The fear is not about getting killed by the president "wow you are quite the Obama cheerleader... raw raw sis boom bah Obama is all knowing and if he says we need this then by all means whoever opposes him should be ratted out
" the fear is that now the whitehouse is telling people to RAT out who ever they see talking negatively about the bill, who send e-mails to help other people understand what is wrong with the bill, or people who have blogs to try and spread the word about the bill.

What right do they have to tell me that if someone has a different opinion than them, I should inform the government about it. They have no reason to know anything about me and my opinions about their idiotic bills, I pay my illegal taxes, I have no criminal past, and I help out my community. Did they not think people would read this bill???

So go ahead and rat out everyone who opposes you... be the good little "citizen" you apparently are.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I tend to agree with it. I think the White House knows what happened last time they tried to push healthcare reform and they learned from that. Those in charge of the program development are tired of spin determining if their program will launch.

I for one am tired of opinions about this and would love some more facts.

top topics

join