It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It is maddening when the court lets guilty criminals go free!" ~Honest People Can't Get a Job be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I am sure many of us here at ATS have had to answer on a job application questions irrelevant to you. Example is "It is maddening when the court lets guilty criminals go free!"

There are many more. They say the Survey does not effect your edibility for employment. Yet if you fall under the personality test's winning score. You might not get hired.

Anyone else fed up with crap like this. Some of the questions cannot be answered with a simple Strongly Agree or Strongly Disagree answer.

Link to Questions

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
do you mean, credibility, not edibility? lol

You know the answer you should put. We all do, and thats why we have jobs. Frustrating or not, you know what to put.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

I have seen a questionaire like this when I helped a friend with no computer skills fill out an application for Wal-Mart.

The questions seem odd, but I think it helps places like stores figure out where the applicant would best be placed.

For example, they might want to put a person who is anti social in the back working in the stock room rather than at a cash register or behind a counter dealing with customers.

They may want to put a person who says they wouldn't turn a friend in for stealing in an area that does not allow them access to cash or credit card numbers.

The questions are worded differently a few times to check for honesty in replies.

While they don't admitt to this, I am sure that these companies are looking for answers from people that indicate if a person has a chance of becoming postal on the job.

They are psychological questions, and are relevant whether you believe so or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

We can do much much better - we are being manipulated, kept in the dark and fed Sh*tt so we must all be mushrooms.... I say lets open the barn door and let some sun light in... and dry out some of this Sh*tt

[edit on 5-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

top topics

join