It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
With a very good debate coming from my original chem thread I decided it was time to start part 2... I recommend starting with part one part 1... Since I posted those picture there has been virtually no spraying since the 20th of July in Western New York....

With out have any evidence to snap photos of my friend and fellow atser robotically and I started to do some research... which i will show you know

the circumference of the earth is 24,000 miles at the equator.

Chemtrails sprayed at 30,000 ft which has winds of approx 200mph which would take 5 days to travel the globe 2.7 times over...

Commercail airliners fly at 10,000 feet or 2 miles in the lower troposphere...

Maximum commercial airline information:
temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)

So with that bit we dove a little deeper to understand the lower troposhere...

The troposphere is the lowest portion of Earth's atmosphere. It contains approximately 75 percent of the atmosphere's mass and 99 percent of its water vapor
and aerosols.

The temperature of the troposphere generally decreases as altitude increases. The rate at which the temperature decreases, − dT / dz, is called the lapse rate.
The reason for this decrease is as follows. When a parcel of air rises, it expands, because the pressure is lower at higher altitudes. As the air parcel expands,
it pushes on the air around it, doing work; but generally it does not gain heat in exchange from its environment, because its thermal conductivity is low
(such a process is called adiabatic). Since the parcel does work and gains no heat,
it loses energy, and so its temperature decreases. (The reverse, of course, will be true for a sinking parcel of air.

In the troposphere, the average environmental lapse rate is a drop of about 6.5 °C for every 1 km (1000 meters) increase in height. [1]

The environmental lapse rate (the actual rate at which temperature drops with height, dT / dz) is not usually equal to the adiabatic lapse rate
(or correspondingly, dS/dz \ne 0). If the upper air is warmer than predicted by the adiabatic
lapse rate (dS / dz > 0), then when a parcel of air rises and expands, it will arrive at the new height at a lower temperature than its surroundings.
In this case, the air parcel is denser than its surroundings, so it sinks back to its original height, and the air is stable against being lifted.
If, on the contrary, the upper air is cooler than predicted by the adiabatic lapse rate, then when the air parcel rises to its new height it will
have a higher temperature and a lower density than its surroundings, and will continue to accelerate upward.

Now what this information seems to tell me is that since the troposhere is made up of 99% of water vapor which is supposedly what debunkers say chemtrails are... is complete bs... Heavy metals that are used in chemies are barium and aluminum to name a couple...

Regardless this very prelimanary but exciting none the least... for debunkers I am an amatuer meterologist and have a very good understanding of weather... don't feed me bs disinfo... I will be back with more shortly and pleease please contribute and help with the research.... thank you all.... more to come shortly

source

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Not sure how this throws things off, but most commercial air traffic flies between 30,000 ft and 40,000 ft. I fly a fair amount and I'm pretty used to hearing we're cruising at 32,000ft and where we're headed, the weather sucks.

However, what you describe there would explain why you also see them in greater amounts with contrails near airport locations.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Is this a joke?

Maximum commercial airline information:
temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)

Have you ever flown on a commercial jet? Since you don't want "disinfo" surely you have a source for that "information"?

A typical commercial jet (most standard flights) cruises at around
28-35,000ft (up to 6.6 miles of altitude). The main exception is Concorde which was designed to fly at a higher altitude (and hence lower wind resistance) at around 45,000ft. Although many jets could fly at higher altitudes, they are usually certified to an altitude giving a wide safety margin. For example the new generation Boeing 737 is certified to 41,000ft (7.8 miles).

www.physlink.com...

To say that jets' operating temperature is between 32º and 95º is absurd. Jets don't fly in the winter? Jet's don't fly out of hot desert areas?
Jet aircraft operate more efficiently the colder the air is.

The specific fuel consumption of jet engines decreases as the outside air temperature decreases for constant engine r.p.m. and true airspeed (TAS). Thus, by flying at a high altitude, the pilot is able to operate at flight levels where fuel economy is best and with the most advantageous cruise speed.

www.pilotoutlook.com...

You left out the part about the troposphere extending from the surface to 50,000 feet and higher.

The average depth of the troposphere is approximately 17 km (11 mi) in the middle latitudes. It is deeper in the tropical regions, up to 20 km (12 mi), and shallower near the poles, at 7 km (4.3 mi) in summer, and indistinct in winter

en.wikipedia.org...

Wind speeds in the troposphere vary greatly but speeds of 200 mph occur only in jet streams, narrow bands of wind which occur at the top of the troposphere.

Jet streams, or just jets in context, are fast flowing, narrow air currents found in the atmosphere of planets at the tropopause

On Earth, the strongest jet streams are the polar jets (7-12 km or 23,000-39,000 ft above sea level) and the higher and somewhat weaker subtropical jets (10-16 km or 33,000-52,000 ft).

The wind speeds vary according to the temperature gradient, exceeding 92 kilometres per hour (50 kn), although speeds of over 398 kilometres per hour (215 kn) have been measured.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your amateur meteorology as well as your knowledge of aircraft is so far not very impressive. Can you explain what your external quote means in terms of contrail formation, or lack thereof?

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
sorry all thread was incomplete had didn't even mean to post it.... my apologies... much better and in depth thread comming shortly...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
mods please delete this thread

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Dude, I gave you a star, and flag because of the topic, and I thought you had your sheeeeet together, but phage is right; re: altitudes of commercial air craft.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen on this site.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Dont worry I begged and pleaded for the mods to remove my Lemur Alien thread, with no luck.

Let this one die out and start back up on part 1.

top topics

join