It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Freedom to Fascism - Film by Aaron Russo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I love this movie. I checked it out about a year ago. It was the most downloaded bit torrent on btjunkie for well over 6 months. A lot of people have been exposed to this video, its awesome.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Go do some reading:
theaverageamericanparty.blogspot.com...

blog.populistamerica.com...

www.nolanchart.com...

www.propeller.com...

But I still pay mine, I was told I am flying below the radar....

Wish things were different.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i just thought i'd post this video interview with Mr. Russo regarding many of these subjects... it includes his elaboration of America: Freedom to Fascism, and also he tells of his friendship with Nicholas Rockefeller!

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
That was a very inspiring and eye opening documentary. This is THE film to open people's eyes. It's down to earth and simplistic. It targets, what I believe, the center point and main problem in America right now and into the future - The Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is the oak tree laying down its roots, with everything else branching off of it.

If people will just take the time to understand the basics, on why the FED is such a monster and so dangerous for our country, everything else falls into place like a puzzle.

Another reason I like this film has to do with the Federal income tax discussion. Everyone should see this documentary. Russo did a good job.

If you really want to scare the living hell out of the elites and people who benefit from this type of system - use the information highway - our weapon - and promote this.

This documentary goes hand in hand with getting people aware of Ron Paul's H.R. 1207.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
awesome video... crazy as well.. makes u scared of our govt even more...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
You should be banned if you post on this website and have not seen this movie.

Second line.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

lol agreed. Is an older movie but a MUST SEE. I put it up there with zeitgeist and it scares the crap outta me how the rich and elite can be so void of a soul.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

All I can say is OMFG, what in the hell is wrong with some of you? I would call you people but it is obvious that is not the case. I am not going to sit here and explain in detail ECONOMICS and how it all works or is supposed to work. To sum it up, and please do your OWN research, we live in a HAMILTONIAN form of economic structure instead of a JEFFERSONIAN form of economic structure.

Hamilton was the one who conned or convinced, there is no difference to me, George Washington into allowing HIM, the first secretary of the Treasury, to create a seperate and private central bank.

Please understand this, all of you, the IRS is the COLLECTION AGENCY for the NON-Federal, Reserve. They CAN NOT MAKE LAW and they definitely CAN NOT inforce ANY law. The Fed gets ATF to do it, U.S. Marshalls service.

You are an AMERICAN, born on AMERICAN soil, not in U.S. Territory. Therefore you are not a U.S. citizen and are not subject to income tax laws under the ATF code. Not the IRS code. You are not an official, government employee, elected official or military entity, I would think. Again, you do NOT make FEDERAL INCOME so you pay no federal INCOME tax. How hard is that to comprehend.

There is a difference in the flags. Anyone notice? It's not just a decoration.

www.barefootsworld.net...

That website has SOOOOO much useful and truthful information on it.

And for those of you who think it's only a few people NOT paying the illegal income tax. Wake the hell up already. In the book "Good-Bye April 15th" the author did extensive research and when the book was published in 1998 it was an estimated 60 million then, then in 2006 on RestoretheRepublic.com, it was listed as an estimated 100 million, yes, 1/3rd of the nation had realized the crap that was going on and stopped paying income tax. Restore the Republic has a magazine they publish and you should all get a copy and read it. It has so much useful info in there and contacts as well. They had a TAX issue and it listed the numbers in there. The magazine is put together by some of the top experts out there.

Sad that most people who post on here are too lazy or ignorant to investigate and learn about this once great nation. Read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, read them again and again until you get it. Understand what Common Law means!!!

Barefootsworld.net is one of the greatest sites out there, read Thomas Jeffersons work, he is the most incredible AMERICAN I have ever read. WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!

And just to clarify for those who still don't get it, NOT ONE RED CENT YOU PAY IN INCOME TAX IS USED BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR ANYTHING RELATING TO AMERICA!!

It pays down the interest on the T-bills and Bonds the U.S. Treasury "traded" for the worthless FRN (Federal Reserve Note). The fed getsthe Bonds and T-Bills at face value for the 4 cents it cost the fed to print money, there is an interest rate attached to the T-Bills and Bonds, you pay that interest in income tax, that's it. So the fed "trades" a $100 FRN for a $100 Bond. They then auction them, Bonds and T-Bills, off to foreign countries for gold and silver and other valuables of that foreign country. Wait till the people in those countries find out they have been had by their own government as well.

Get it now? I didn't think so. Well, what ya gonna do, I tried explaining it as simply as possible.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by Maxmars

All I can say is OMFG, what in the hell is wrong with some of you? I would call you people but it is obvious that is not the case.

Evidently, I have completely failed at communicating with you....

I'm sure there's plenty you would call 'wrong' with me, apparently I am not a person either. Pray tell, what was it about what I said that made you respond like this?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It wasn't so much you as it was "1 4M 7H3 1" and others. But the fact remains, this has gone on since ONLY 1913. Andrew Jackson kicked the Rothschilds and the central bank the hell out of this country and by 1836 the American people had $400,000 in surplus hard currency, GOLD and SILVER. The only time in history when this country actually had a surplus.

And there were NO INCOME TAXES!!!!!!

I really don't know what people do not get about that. If everyone stopped feeding the elitist machination of the Federal Reserve and the IRS, what could they do? NOTHING. The cat is out of the bag!!!

Does anyone realize that Diane Fienstien and her husband and their "mining" company are raping California of over $100 billion, yes billion, dollars in gold? They chased 6 families out of the San Bernadino area just below the China Weapons Missile range by using environmentalist and a scam snail or bug thing and moved in and started mining the gold there. The Military even moved the lower part of the missile range area so the mining company could access it easier!! I will find the site again and the article and link it.

But we must stop the Fed and stop it NOW!! Grow a pair people. Aaron Russo was a great guy and deserves respect and our gratitude. As does Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Anyone know if Ron Paul is criticizing Goldman Sachs and their takeover and manipulation
of the economy?

For great info about Goldman Sachs and their financial takeover of government
read - Matt Taibbi-Inside the Great American Bubble Machine available at
Rollingstone.com--best article written this summer hands down.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I can only say:
Spread the word, if more and more people do not pay the illegal tax the way is paved to get rid of the federal reserve thieves.

And instead of asking the IRS, speak to Obama. ISnt he the POTUS and eager for transparency and change?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

www.uhuh.com...

Here is the article about Fienstien and her husband RAPING Californias of their wealth.

STOP PAYIN TAXES, this will stop all the shenanigens and put the kibosh on these psychopathic megalomaniacs rule or attempted rule of the planet.

Wish there were more people like Aaron Russo and Ron Paul out there. I am sure there were but they are deceased now at the hands of the Elite.

Lots of good documentaries to watch, local independent movie houses should be showing these on a daily basis, how many people would wake up then?

And for those who wonder about what pays for the infrastructure? Taxes on Imports and Exports and on the manufacture of goods. Sales tax and excise taxes that DO NOT tax your personal property. It's that simple, and you would all be well off and the government would be small and crime would be less. A nation of law abiding Citizens who fight crime in their own neighborhoods would reduce the need for ignorant police.

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

breakingdradles,
I'm surprised you like this movie.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Where do I get the files to rescind my ssn and where do i get the certificate of withholding in lieu of w-4?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It so great. Thanks a lots.

[color=#484644]calcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt immobilier[color=#484644] - Taux emprunt immobilier. Comparez les offres d’emprunt immobilier, simulation emprunt immobilier, taux emprunt immobilier[color=#484644]calcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt immobilier

[edit on 13-8-2009 by tsgiss]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Also a good documentary here:

Explains how we got to this point!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wait a minute....what about the 16th Amendment? Doesn't that say something about paying income taxes?

Here is a direct quote from my high school textbook on the 16th amendment:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

So, isn't this the "law" that says you have to pay taxes? Btw, I'm only in HS, so i apologize if my question is a bit confusing.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MartianNachos
Wait a minute....what about the 16th Amendment? Doesn't that say something about paying income taxes?

Here is a direct quote from my high school textbook on the 16th amendment:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

So, isn't this the "law" that says you have to pay taxes? Btw, I'm only in HS, so i apologize if my question is a bit confusing.

Your question is excellent.

There is evidence indicating that the amendment was not legally ratified. The circumstances of the Christmas recess vote, while the bill's opponents were at home with their families, demonstrates clearly that the objective was to 'get away with' passing an illegal, unconstitutional, and morally objectionable bill which directly contradicts the intent of the framers of the Constitution declaring that the fruits of every persons labor is theirs - and not subject to direct taxation.

There are some who have researched the state archives and found that there was NO consensus for this bill to pass, yet somehow, on the floor at the capital, a tiny minority of representatives, eager to be 'in' on the deal, misrepresented their constituencies.

The banking cartels control of every major news outlet in each of the dozen or so financial markets enabled them to 'declare' the benefit of the surprising development - which had been defeated before, making it political suicide to object after the fact - by couching the Fed as an entity that would 'reign in' the exploitation and profiteering in the market. They set the fox to guard the hen-house.

I'm sure people will tell you how it is supposed to be. Read, research, check history, and then YOU decide if the Fed was meant to exist, and whether they are supposed to be the beneficiaries of the tax they take from you (if you work). 3 months out of the year, my money is for them - to pay the interest on the debt THEY create.

By the way, look in to the practice of fractional reserve lending... that is the heart of the beast. People actually think the banks have money.... they don't.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
thanks

arron russo is the man

RIP

peace

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Just watched half of this video & its awesome & tax season.

Peace

<< 1  2    4 >>

join