It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel claims it has infiltrated, crippled Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
israeli military sources have said they have infiltrated the hamas movement in both the west bank and the gaza strip.

the military source said that the infiltration had been so thorough that they usualy receive reports on bombings before they happen

full story

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
it would not suprise me if it was the israeli inteligence that was carrying out all the bombings it would suit there agenda while bringing public opinion on side for the interment of the palestinian people.

seems the lesson from the warsaw ghetto has not been learned by israel.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
An associated thread that may be of interest:
TERRORISM: Israel has infiltrated Hamas leadership

seekerof

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It occurs to me that if I wanted to cause chaos in the camp of my enemy I would publicly announce that I had infiltrated their ranks at very high levels - then gleefully watch the fireworks and subsequent witch hunts from a safe distance as my enemies fight among themselves out of distrust.

IF on the other hand I had indeed infiltrated the ranks of the enemy I would say nothing - thereby protecting my intelligence assets.

But that's just me - If Israel chooses to make a public declaration of this sort, that's their business... but I'm not sure I would put a lot of credence in it....

new topics

top topics

join