It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Filter!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
As conspiracy theorists, we need to regroup once in awhile, focus on an objective and see it through till the end.

The truth is at the end of a straight path we walk in the dark, theres many side tracks you can go off on that lead to dead ends or right back where you started. The idea is to push foward down that straight path without taking those turns.

There are two major issues we spend a lot of our time discussing, that have their own spin-off issues and disinformation mixed into them.

We know that there are objects flying above earth, that are using anti gravitational devices...

We know that the official story of 911 is a falsification

Im not going to say there are reptilian shapeshifters in political office.
Im not going to say that holographic planes were used on 911

I feel these are are issues trying to distract us from getting to the truth.
I wish the ATS community didnt have ADD.
Theres two huge coverups going on in this country, and the conspiracy community wants to indulge their sci-fi fantasies and play in to everything that someone whispers in your ear?

Why cant we finish our dinner before we get to dessert?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I agree.

If people would stick with the why were no F16s dispatched when planes turned off their transponders and turned around, instead of going into missiles and hologram planes in the next breath, they might get better results.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
exactly, there is enough smoking gun evidence to throw around, that all the far-fetched ideas are dead weight holding back any kind of movement.

I know that intentionally there are those that would like to put a stick in the spokes of the truth wheel, by throwing these theories into the mix.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by patientobserver]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Good point OP. Stick to one issue and see it thru to the end. Take 911-the F16 angle is good. See that all the way thru with CIT and a few of the other people really looking for the truth instead of alien shape shifters! And if you are convinced about alien shapeshifters...let's take Susan Roberts video on you tube for example, then an investigation into her birth certificate, high school friends, eating habits etc would at least prove or disprove her and then we could move on to the next shapeshifter video! Furthermore it shouldn't matter if you agree or disagree with a theory you should investigate it fully either way and compare notes with the other side!

new topics

top topics

join