It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Maitreya ( A prayer for the Messiah )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Dear Maitreya

I would like to thank you for coming after so many thousands of years in which you have meditated while the world ran rampant with greed and corruption and vice.

This is my prayer knowing that you will now establish a one world relgion, my prayer of hopes for what you bring us.

Please O Maitreya I wish for a world in which all people are united under one religion and no one was wrong about anything and all previous Messiahs were somehow connected to one Messiah to rule them all.

Please O Maitreya May all people everywhere turn out to be sort of right but really all wrong because you, the new messiah are like the Michael Jordan of Messiahs slam dunking all spirituality though a great cosmic hoop.

Please O Maitreya come bearing a perfectly mid range skin tone that offends no one yet includes everyone because no one can actually decide where you come from.

Please O Maitreya come wearing white robes because people automatically associate the color white with being Good and then the masses will trust you.

Please O Maitreya I Pray for a spirituality that is not only followed by people but ends up being endorsed by famous politicians like Al gore and Tony Blairs world society thingamajig,

Please O Maitreya take the most benevolet sounding stuff from every religion and mush it all together so we can all be happy,

Please O Maitreya I hope you have a spokes person and are sponsored by major corporations and TV networks when your time finally comes and world leaders from the NWO flock out to embrace you as our leader.

Please O Maitreya Allow our leaders to Enhance your spiritual divinity by beaming your message into our heads via new technologies that make us "hear things" and that hologram devices are used to make your pressence avilable in more than one location at a time. Particularly parts of the 3rd world where people still think that taking a photograph will steal your soul.

Please O Maitreya You should preach about feeding the hungry and support a low birthrate so we never get off this planet because space is not ready for mankind yet,

Please O Maitreya let the govt built black budget space craft put on a lazer light show when you finally reveal yourself

Please O Maitreya be kind to the environment to keep our population low and encourage us not to have children so that we are all managable and in one place under a one way religion as good spiritual beings should be.

Please O Maitreya You should also call down from those craft Alien beings who were really genetically engineered humans made in a lab under New Mexico

Please O Maitreya I pray for a religion of the world that takes all the coolest and most benevolent sounding sayings from all the worlds religions without ever offering me insight into any true spiritual capacities whch might extend or enhance my life, help guide me to becoming a higher being myself or allow for any of my more intuative abilities to emerge having watered down all practical applications from any of the "older" religous tomes

Please O Maitreya one day you will leave having imparted your wisdom, leaving in charge a man, to head up the New Wold Order that you helped usher in and you will disapear never to be seen again* for thousands of years as humanity has been united into a peaceful existence in which we all work non stop for the Global good and follow the Eugenics program that keeps Miles of endless beach front property available for those who supported the creation of a Global government and religion and may we all Vote every 12 years for a leader given a choice of Only Two Men for whom will govern that world in your name.

( aside from 100 hookers on a small island that does not appear on google Earth)

Please O Maitreya simplify spirituality for me.

Please unburden me from my quest for enlightenment and tell me what to think provided it helps the environment and is endorsed by both Microsoft and Wamart

Please O maitreya, let me unburden my material needs and wear a Terricloth bathrobe sponsored by Target

Please O Maitreya Bought to You By Carls Jr

Please O Maitreya show us all in the West that picking food from dirty beards doesn't cause disease

Please O Maitreya Make Birkenstocks the no 1 Sandal company in the world again

Please O Maitreya Make those that hang out in other Churches and Temples be lynched in the streets

Please O Maitreya Help us all be the same

Please O Maitreya Please guide me to the spiritual wisdom they have had you study since 1987

Please O Maitreya, Cure the Swine Flu in the nick of time by touching young boys to rid them of the disease

Please O Maitreya Avert the war they never actaully planned in the first place

Please O Maitreya Support the Obama Health Plan

Please O Maitreya eliminate the need for private property so I never own a home as these things are trivial

Please O Maitreya end capitalism so that all men and women live in complete equaity with nothing to strive for but a deeper meditative state

Please O Maitreya Wash your feet you've been walking in the wilderness

Please O Maitreya make America give away all it's food and declare peace for all but the Jews...

Please O Maitreya Help the NWO hold a 1000 year peace Over the heads of all Humanity

Please O Maitreya

Please O Maitreya

Please O Maitreya

Show everyone on ATS how easy it will be for the TPTB to complete the New World Order by using modern technology and presenting the moronic masses with a new Messiah

"OOOPS Sorry Maitreya..." "quick cut to a commercial..."

SALVATION

Brought to you by Carl's Jr

and

the Makers of "Boob's in a Box"

Now anyone can get can breast implant (razor blade not included)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I honestly don't know if your serious...

If you are, i'm going to pray for you.

the Makers of "Boob's in a Box" Now anyone can get can breast implant (razor blade not included)

Where the bailout money shouldve gone!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

don't know if i'm serious huh?

Many Americans truely don't get Sarcasm huh?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Lol, it's not an american thing, it's an online thing.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know not understanding sarcasm is a sign of dementia.

I've just seen people honestly post the craziest thing.

And well i've seen a few maitreya sites, and just fell out of my chair stunned with a permanent wtf face.

I like this maitreya guy, sounds cool, he's got aliens, ufos, religion, bs, rapture type thingy.

He's got it all!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
LOL

" Maitreya... The Messiah Everybody Is Using"

"Assembles with 5 Easy to read books"

"Tired of all the squabbling over faith? Try Maitreya, satisfaction Guaranted"

"Act NOW! and you too can not have your religion banned"

*Orders may not be delivered Mecca, Israel, Rome and Utah

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
LOL

" Maitreya... The Messiah Everybody Is Using"

"Assembles with 5 Easy to read books"

"Tired of all the squabbling over faith? Try Maitreya, satisfaction Guaranted"

"Act NOW! and you too can not have your religion banned"

*Orders may not be delivered Mecca, Israel, Rome and Utah

And if you’re not completely thrilled with the Maitreya., just return it for a full refund, but keep the complementary robe and UFO as Our Gift to you just for trying the Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

May your Terricloth bathrobe be of the whitest of the white and maybe even glow in the dark, so that others will be instantly envious of your unbounded reverence and faith!

What vision we have here! May you be blissful for eternities singing songs of praise and glory!

nice read.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Isn't this that new religion, "New Age"?

I'm pretty sure it's today's hippies...

Stoner Voice: "Can't we all just get along, man?"

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
LOL he has Commercials YES

Brought to you by CNN

"News, what the hell is News"

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'll pray for you either way.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Republican08

don't know if i'm serious huh?

Many Americans truely don't get Sarcasm huh?

Lol, once you asked for this character to support the "Obama Health Plan", I knew it was satire.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm giving you a big clap-clap, thanks for the laugh. Nice to see someone else really getting it. Just a few thoughts to add though, I'm pasting it from another thread I wrote in (Prelude: Maitreya and co are a plant, the whole movement is geared towards the setting up of the new one world religion many religious folks are expecting "the devil" to action. Any ETs that descend from the craft may very well be real rather than engineered underground on Earth...after all, real ETs do exist, flying ships have been documented for thousands of years in most religious texts , usually associated with the gods of respective religions. I believe the "gods" are planning a return to Earth to oversee the New Atlantis )

After reading, google this :
2009-2016 Illuminati time line

They won't need to fake a rapture, in my opinion it will be done for real by the ETs when they arrive in the "second coming" which will be a few years after Maitreya. I believe the ETs laid out a plan for takeover that involved them deliberately planting some anti-messiah type figure (Maitreya)so they could sweep in a "save the world" at the end of the 7 years of SHTF they planned for . Those thinking they will be raptured could be those who took the chip so can be easily tagged by the ETs for beam up...either that or they are those who have had ET implants and there must be alot of those by now.

Then once Earth has been attacked and dessimated, those people will be placed back on Earth to populate the millenial kingdom. The rapture will be done for show only, and I would hazzard a guess that the remnant alive who were NOT raptured but see the rapture/return of the raptured will have be so astounded by the events that they will be trembling in awe, ready to repent and accept the "gods".

The second coming heralds "god's day of wrath" don't forget....Armageddon some would call it, others like myself would call it an Alien attack on Earth but because about 4 billion people (christians and muslims combined) await the second coming, the fact that it involves such bloodshed will not bother them as in their eyes it is righteous war on Earth's unfaithful believers.

It's all a simple case of reverse psychology if you ask me, ingenius yet so simple really.

I think some of the PTB ar in on the plan (their bloodline) but the majority won't have a clue so that when the attack comes their will be a fight-back. Maybe Reagan knew about the threat of takeover and was one of the ones who did not condone the agenda (remember his famous speech about an alien threat/presence?). I guess those in the know and on the ET side are counting on their ET masters to have the upper hand in the war that ensues.

But like I said, billions around the world have been conditioned through religion to expect (a) a "real " second coming after the false messiah and (b) a day of wrath/armageddon . They are the ones who would be cheering in the street as the saucers appear en masse then strike Earth .....

[edit on 5/8/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah, Maitreya can't hear your prayers, he is a false god, and quite inferior to the least of the redeemed of the Lord.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have never laughed so hard at anything I have ever seen on ats before. That's quite a feat!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join