It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon UFO. Can you tell me what this is?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

It's either Elvis or the moon's naval. Obviously an "outie".

I know. I can't help myself.

link   
Why the Moon in this video has violet color halo around it? I thought the Moon has no atmosphere...

link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

if it is revolving around the moon then you should be able to film it again....
if you get the same thing twice, then that would be pretty convincing.

I recorded this between 9 and 9:30 PM last night. I'll be out doing the same tonight just to see if it happens again. Last night was beautiful though and tonight we have storms in the area. I'm praying they clear off.

If it happens again we should have our explanation. (I hope)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's either:

a) a weather balloon

b) swamp gas

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by strNick
Why the Moon in this video has violet color halo around it? I thought the Moon has no atmosphere...

I had a UV filter on the lens and I'm blaming that for the halo. That's the only thing I can come up with.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Or it could be nothing. watched it 5 times and saw nothing... try to post a picture and video next time..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That's no moon! That's a spacestation!!!

lol sorry m8. I just went cross eyed looking at the moon. Never saw anything!

But with due respect. The base up there is a little bit small to detect!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
That's no moon! That's a spacestation!!!

lol sorry m8. I just went cross eyed looking at the moon. Never saw anything!

But with due respect. The base up there is a little bit small to detect!!!!

Have a look at about 10 sec's into the video on the right-hand side of the moon (at about 3 o'clock position).

There's a small white dot that starts a little "above" the moon & then quickly moves "down" towards the moon.

I have no idea what I'm looking at. I'm guessing the camera experts will demonstrate it's a camera / video artifact.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

An interesting catch, It does seem to be in orbit but I can't see more than 18 seconds of video out of 1.01.Whatever it is, it is very fast.
BTW, had a look at the other clips, they're interesting too.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For those having trouble with the video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c02d4602386.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d32ddd2458d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d69d6cdb334.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope that clears things up as to where to look.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I have no idea what I'm looking at. I'm guessing the camera experts will demonstrate it's a camera / video artifact.

That would be fine with me. As I've stated several times, I have no idea what I'm looking at either.

I'll try to duplicate it tonight.

I would be perfectly happy if the general consensus decides it's just a camera glitch.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Nice one.. It seems to move towards the camera in a curve, i first thought it was moving away from it behind the moon.. Maybe the lro? No idea if you would pick that up though
And it appears to be near the craters Marinus and Oken.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'd say thats what NASA calls 'Lunar Transient Phenomena'. They had a research operation before the moon missions called Project MoonBlink that studied the phenomena for quite some time.

Project Moonblink

Lunar Transient Phenomena

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I had a UV filter on the lens and I'm blaming that for the halo. That's the only thing I can come up with.

First off...Nice catch!!
..as for the halo, that is the reason why I know the object (white speck) is not something on your lens at all....If you look closely at the "white speck" as it appears, it produces the same blue halo effect around it (like the moon does in the video).

In my opinion, whatever it is....it's right there with the moon, or it would not put off the same effect as the moon did in the shots(video).

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That would be fine with me. As I've stated several times, I have no idea what I'm looking at either.

I'll try to duplicate it tonight.

I would be perfectly happy if the general consensus decides it's just a camera glitch.

Well... if we keep looking, perhaps one day we will see that alien spacecraft!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I had a UV filter on the lens...

This is sooo great! Did you know the most UFOs (and most alien lunar bases) visible only in UV, because they choose not to manifest in 3rd density?
That's why NASA stops using UV filters in their live space station feeds.

You have amazing possibilities in capturing UFOs! Please, keep filming the Moon with UV of IR filters on!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I had a UV filter on the lens...

This is sooo great! Did you know the most UFOs (and most alien lunar bases) visible only in UV, because they choose not to manifest in 3rd density?
That's why NASA stops using UV filters in their live space station feeds.

You have amazing possibilities in capturing UFOs! Please, keep filming the Moon with UV of IR filters on!

Umm.....

What is "3rd density"?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What is "3rd density"?

This is the world we live in; the physical reality accessible by 5 senses.
The Universe as a whole is multidimensional, you know. Sadly, but only few in urological circles realize that humans are dimensional (although we do have access to other dimensions or densities) and ETs are interdimensional.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What is "3rd density"?

This is the world we live in; the physical reality accessible by 5 senses.
The Universe as a whole is multidimensional, you know. Sadly, but only few in urological circles realize that humans are dimensional (although we do have access to other dimensions or densities) and ETs are interdimensional.

Ummm.....

Right.....that's exactly what I always say.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm now trying to get "there" to see everything by myself, trough OBEs and lucid dreaming. I'm tired of BS and disinformation about the subject.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join