It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you noticed the number of Déjà-vu incidents decreasing lately?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
it's been my experience that when one starts to chip away at the barrier (which is 100% man made) that "divides" conscious/subconscious, that events like deja-vu and lucid dreaming among many others, become more frequent.
i have no issues (in my personal worldview) with the idea that the barrier could for a multitude of reasons, begin to solidify itself again.
trauma is one reason that comes to mind. perhaps a very big worldview change.
as yourself has something like that happened and i would be willing to bet you'll find your answer.

i wish you luck OP

i would definately take the question into meditation. just remember that the subconscious uses the language of symbolism as it does not know the mortal concept of speech, or any other earthly issues of the flesh for that matter.

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anubis9311

IMHO you are as old as you feel. Keep the kid alive and you will keep the Deja Vue. Our perception alters as we age; and, that's what it is perception. right?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I've also noticed a decrease in deja-vu in my life.
However, since then i have noticed a MASSIVE increase in co-incidences. Especially in the past 2 weeks or so.
Strange.

Yeah coincidences vs Deja Vu. To me the coincidences are becoming like signposts.
Almost like fate is validating my perceptions and path choices.

Could the difference in Deja Vue and ESP be timing? In other words you experience the deja vue beforehand, because you know it's going to happen? Possibly the mind traveling in the 4th Dimension(time)? Maybe with Deja Vue you are almost getting precognition, but the feeling comes on as the event occurs. As you become more developed Deja Vue evolves into pre-cognition.

I remember when I was 13. I asked the guy sitting next to me in class to open his history book to any page. We both opened our books simultaneously and landed on the same page. I knew it was going to happen from somewhere.

Perhaps there is a part of us that rips the matrix a bit and actually creates the situation. Maybe there is a part of us that caused the event and then when we experience the sensation, we feel like we have been there before, because we have, when we manifested the happening. As above so below sorta.

Today I was speaking about someone i haven't mentioned in 10 years. A friend calls and tells me he is playing a gig with the guy. Not only did I not know the two knew each other, the gig is at a bar i was discussing as well.

I lost contact with someone for 14 years. I found them on the net. They had been without internet for 1 year. When they logged into their email account, my email was on the very top of thousands of spams. In my first reply, i said "the only thing that is constant is change". That saying is on a bumper sticker attached to this person's car. additionally, i mentioned a song lyric. The next day as my friend was listening to a CD; it mysteriously popped out and the radio came on. The radio started playing the song I quoted at the exact lyric. spooky.

I want to say that the more emotion I am experiencing or the more change, especially things altering my fate, the coincidences happen more frequently.

Deja Vue, could it be ESP, past life, or are we altering reality?
mind boggling stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I have noticed a drop in them since i do not get adiquate sleep anymore. When i was getting 10+ hours i was getting them a few times a month. Now that i am down to 6 hours i do not even have dreams anymore. So that could be a very clear factor in what is causing the issue.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In my dreams, they've been recurring lately. Not sure what that means, but I've also been off my Ambien.

I hope you're not a huge fan of the Matrix though. We should be focusing on 1984 and A Brave New World for ways to fight Big Brothers.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by CincoBrothers]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ive noticed an increase in deja-vu but its different. i could be in a situation and i remember a dream ive had and then things start happening like in my dream or i could remember dreams about places ive never been to before.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There are some who believe that we are approaching a convergence in the probability curves. Maybe this has something to do with that? I could see how if the number of probable outcomes narrows as the timelines merge and converge towards a single point in spacetime, the timeline might become more rigid and resistant to random fluctuation, thus decreasing instances of deja vu, and probably increasing the coincidences as the timelines try to force the outcomes that will lead to the point of convergence.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Deja-vu has decreased for me, but my dreams have become very lucid and I remember them better and more frequently now than any other time in my 30 years.

To be fair, I woke once to the certainty that the timeline had changed. Weird. Don't recall the dream, or why I thought that, but first conscious thought upon waking was - the timeline has been altered. That was back in February.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Great starter thread anubis9311. I really enjoyed it and the other ATS members replies as well. I even felt so compelled to share it, I did so on *an unnamed* social networking site with my friends, it just meant that much to me.

Personally my déjà-vu experiences have increased significantly over these past couple weeks as well as in intensity. I don't think it is a power you can loose, but maybe something is just missing or out of place for you to experience it again. Below is what I wrote and then shared, in its entirety:

in my life, I experience this occurrence called 'déjà-vu' a lot and I mean A LOT! At least recently, its been almost everyday and its been very deep. Considering now, I've only been going out with my girlfriend for less than a full month, it amazes me to come to the conclusion that I must be in the perfect place in my life or on the right track.. she really is amazing, and already, we know deeply and truly that there is much Love between us, it just seems we have falling into place perfectly and at exactly the right time, (as we have both agreed before, this just doesn't happen to me! -lol) but it has, almost like a dream.

I mean, Its hard to really explain in any detail, but anyone who's had déjà-vu can usually recall the feelings and experience. To me I always thought It was a sign or something, meaning I was on the right track or in the right place in my life.. and that single thought about it has always meant the world, giving me a sense of security and peace beyond measure.

So I came about this beautiful reply on a thread about déjà-vu in this one forum I visit a lot and It seemed to hit home, so I thought I would share it, might be of some goodness for anyone else who has Déjà-Vu frequently or at least recently. It meant a whole lot to me at least, and anything that is of such personal value I feel needs to be shared. This below, is the untouched reply this one person wrote regarding his beliefs about the experience called Déjà-Vu:

Post by linux2216

" I believe déjà-vu experiences are the soul's remembering the life plan review it was given before birth. Like a mile post on a highway it provides evidence your life is on track with the original plan. I had many of them when I was younger but have to admit I have not had one in years that I can recall. I hope this does not mean my life is off track. I hope it is normal to lose the ability to remember the life plan review as we age, else I may be in trouble! "

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by U-N-I-T-Y

Maybe you crossed into a parallel universe without realizing it and you're not yourself anymore.

Actually a similar thought came to my mind, I actually thought something might have happened to me about this exactly. I don't really know anything about parallel universes, but I feel I do know for a fact that they exist.. and also that it is of course a definite possibility in /of this infinite universe.

I cant really 100% agree that even if such an occurrence happened to me, I am still not myself. If this did indeed occur, I feel I would probably just be a varied self expression of *myself* experiencing myself in a new higher light or something? -lol

Maybe you can point me to some resources; movie, book, .PDF / ebook or other that could enlighten me if you know of any? Please U2U me, if you are comfortable w/ that U-N-I-T-Y.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've gotten DV on 3 or maybe four occasions. What does happen to me is I'll dream a place that I've never seen before, then see it and be like "Holy mother, I just saw that!" when I really never have.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
ive noticed a steady amount for the past 5 years, mine arent deja vu persay. its not like, oh this feels like ive done this before.

it'll be a dream, then anywhere from 3-12 months later it'll happen. but the feeling is like dejavu because i dont remember the entire situation its like camera stills every 15 seconds or so as each moment clicks directly into what the dream was? if that makes sense...im not making much.

annnnnnnnyways. steady rate, havent noticed a decline at all though.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I've experienced DV from the age of nine, I'm 26 now. It would happen frequently when it first started. Once I reached my mid teens it would happen maybe a couple of times a month. I don't know if it has anything to do with age, but definitely the experiences have been decreasing over the last few years. I've gotten Deja Vu maybe three times this year and it even feels different than it used to. In the past it would be a really strong feeling that I had already lived that moment before and I was able to "predict" what was going to happen next. Now when I get it...I still get that feeling that I've lived the moment but something is off. It could be something as small as a hand gesture that wasn't supposed to be made, or someone wasn't present that I felt should have been, things like that.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Obviously you can find REAL FOOTAGE from nasa, that proove "we" at least some nations - intend to protect our country !

And the questions are :

DO we have the technology to face the threat ? If you search , the answer will be no, not for all case - of extraterrestrial ship.

Have "usa" and other nations, signed a peace with some alien ? This is the story , but well - we need the entire truth to decide what is our individual position.

A scientific for instance explain that the B2 has other technology ... But the speed is not the only step forward we need.

You can find that their ships can do impossible things. Concerning antigravity, I really don't know if it has really been rebuild.

If you wich to see "things" go to hessdalen in norvege. There are 30 event a year. A lot of scientific are studying this. For instance they tryed to sight the light in the sky with a laser, then the pulse of the light have changed. The light spectrum tell the scientific that they are objects. ( and journalist are terrified ; lol )

LEt's talk strateegy : If some are bad guys from the sky, they cannot invade us - because we can always explode the planet with all our nuke, this is not strategical

So they must have an other strategy.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
be happy you loose it more, and now
so then you have time to learn
logic instead of symbology
to understand yourself, and your powers
they will come back after that
but then the world will be different too.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Me and my best friend have beent talking about this for about a year now, I have noticed my personal deja vu experiences decreasing, I've had one this year and it was the most intense deja vu experience i've ever had, but they are slowing down for me drastically.

Thanks for bringing this subject up OP, I completely forgot about this untill I saw the thread title. Certainly get's my thought's racing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join