It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Torture another IDENITFIER of Babylon America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
As it was written so it is coming to pass, although none will believe it!

Hab 1:5 Behold7200 ye among the heathen,1471 and regard,5027 and wonder marvelously:8539, 8539 for3588 I will work6466 a work6467 in your days,3117 which ye will not3808 believe,539 though3588 it be told5608 you.
Hab 1:6 For,3588 lo,2009 I raise up6965 (853) the Chaldeans (AMERICA) ,3778 that bitter4751 and hasty4116 nation,1471 which shall march1980 through the breadth4800 of the land,776 to possess3423 the dwelling places4908 that are not3808 theirs.(Iraqi and Middle East)
Hab 1:7 They1931 are terrible366 and dreadful:3372 their judgment4941 and their dignity7613 shall proceed3318 of4480 themselves. (CRUEL RAPE, TORTURE?)
Hab 1:8 Their horses5483 also are swifter7043 than the leopards,4480, 5246 and are more fierce2300 than the evening6153 wolves:4480, 2061 and their horsemen6571 shall spread6335 themselves, and their horsemen6571 shall come935 from far;4480, 7350 they shall fly5774 as the eagle5404(EAGLE SYMBOL OF AMERICA) that hasteth2363 to eat.398
Hab 1:9 They shall come935 all3605 for violence:2555 their faces6440 shall sup up4041 as the east wind,6921 and they shall gather622 the captivity7628 as the sand.2344
Hab 1:10 And they1931 shall scoff7046 at the kings,4428 and the princes7336 shall be a scorn4890 unto them: they1931 shall deride7832 every3605 stronghold;4013 for they shall heap6651 dust,6083 and take3920 it. (MOCK AND IGNORE THE KINGS AND PRINCES AND DO WHAT THEY WANT, IE INVADE IRAQI)
Hab 1:11 Then227 shall his mind7307 change,2498 and he shall pass over,5674 and offend,816 imputing this2098 his power3581 unto his god.433
Hab 1:12 Art thou859 not3808 from everlasting,4480, 6924 O LORD3068 my God,430 mine Holy One?6918 we shall not3808 die.4191 O LORD,3068 thou hast ordained7760 them for judgment;4941 and, O mighty God,6697 thou hast established3245 them for correction.3198 (AMERICA ORDAINED, CREATED FOR JUDGEMENT)

Note also Isiaiah and Jeremiah saying that the soliders , men of war of Babylon will be like women? Latest news is pentagon has footage of Americn soilders engaged in homosexual sex with each other, sodomising Iraqi male prisoners with glow sticks etc. They are a BITTER, HASTY and CRUEL nation?

Later on in Habbuk it says this is for the END TIMES and though it tarries it will happen.

Is this NOT EXACTLY what is happening now in Iraqi??

Warning to Americans: The word of God says (as in Habbuk) that those you spoil will SPOIL you. One day Americans will be raped, attacked, brought down and destroyed on their own ground. The Kings of the Medes, their spirits are stired now against Babylon.

Woe...its coming.

Please cite or link to a source that you are refering to ro referencing:
Habakkuk - Chapter 1

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
and quit posting such tripe here. This crap has gone on for centurys, the Romans, Greeks, ..... Get a life. What was done is wrong and they should and will be punished but there will be no brimstone and fire.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
All I have seen is comments of soldiers having sex with each other, not two men specifically called out. Most likely it was the woman with the leash who who is now pregnant or someone similar. I have seen nothing saying it was homosexual soldiers though. That just feeds into someones fantasies I think.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Jer 50:31 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee.

What nation in the world is more AROGANT and PROUD than America? Americans are known for it across the globe! But with the Iraqi debacle, how more proud can a nation be? To ignore the world and do as they want? Isn�t that the highest form of arrogance and proud on a global scale?

Jer 50:23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!
Jer 50:24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

Hammer of the nations? America who else can it be??? Who polices the globe?

Jer 50:40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbor cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.
Jer 50:41 Behold, a people shall come from the north,and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
Jer 50:42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they1 are cruel, and will not show mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.

As it was when Sodom was destroyed? People had no idea what was happening. Now how can this be about the ancient Babylon if it says �daughter of Babylon???� A nation from the north? Russia maybe? Who is America REALLY pissing off at the moment? Muslims? Who have always been traditionally aligned with the Muslims? Russia! From the north? Could it be Russia attacks with a number of nations launching from Alaska? If you haven�t already blown a hole through your monitor at this news with your .45 and gone to dance around the ole read white and blue, go read up on Dimitri Dudduman, and others who have had messages from God about America. Russian spies know where the nucleaur store houses are dotted around the nation of America. All they need to do is bomb those store houses and America is toast! Russia has the most nuclear submarines in the world! Where are the American forces now anyway? What if the Iraqi war leads to others? Another terrorist attack on American soil and America may invade more mid east nations. This would lead to defences stretched and America left undefended.
Jeremiah - Chapter 50

It will come as a massive attack totally out of the blue :

Jer 51:8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

Jer 51:11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Jer 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.
Jeremiah - Chapter 51

There are many more scriptures such as in revelations. All speak of the same thing happening to the same nation. Babylon is NOT a system, it is a NATION! Now tell me who else can it be??? If you read all of the evidence there is NO OTHER NATION in history to match Americas over qualified conditions!

And all of this stuff is happening NOW! America is in the middle east, its going down in this generation. Get ready!

I will be proven right and this should be in above top secret seeing as ALL the #ing false prophets of America are lieing through their rotten teath!!!

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Um okay, well best of luck to ya.
As I always tell the people that knock on my door trying to sell me religion. If it is so much better in heaven than here, take a stand and walk in front of the first bus you see. Oh and be sure to write and let us know how it is!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Does anyone actually read all these ridiculously long bible quotes?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
TruthStrgnrThanFiction,

You wanna take a spin with me and your verse quotes or what? I think you are completely off your rocker. But hey......its your mind, and you are free to screw it up and be an idiot.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The only torturers are the iraqis. Anyone see the beheading video today? They behead one of our civilians in retaliation for humiliation?!!? I'm sure allah was pleased.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I watched the video , it was sick, I feel unbelievibly sorry for his family.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I find it even sicker that certain folks are attempting to equate getting a glow stick up the butt with an innocent American getting his head cut off for all to see.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Back on topic...
I think any religion that legitimizes murder, even if in "retaliation" is COMPLETELY ILLEGITIMENT.
I am not condemning Islam but I am damning the radical Islamists that think it's ok to kill to "Praise Allah".

This has all been said before more eloquently I'm sure.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

go read up on Dimitri Dudduman, and others who have had messages from God about America.

God stopped speaking through people after he had given the torah to Moses. Any info on people claiming they have been told by God, is complete BS imo. It seems to me you are Roman Catholic, or have been in a school of such. The Roman Catholic Church has nothing to do with The Actual Scriptures contained in the Bible. It was started by Constantine, who himself was not Christian.

If you read and study the Bible you will see exactly what I am Talking About.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nope, i don't read those long quotes, and anyone saying that the U.S is the evilest ( ya..made up word :p )country in the world is ignoring that there are worse places in the world. Go with your long quotes to the Baath party, or any Islamic extremists in Iraq and see how much they listen to you.

top topics

join