It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says raises readiness of troops in South Ossetia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
DUH!!! Nobody knows exactly how many nukes Israel has but they do know the size of the reactor at Dimona and the output and the yield thus thier number can be estimated. So yes, Israel does have HUNDREDS of Nukes. That number is not pulled out of thin air my friend. And delivery methods? They have all means available. Israel can lauch sattelites and has ICBMs available. Russis is well within thier range.

Originally posted by audas

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Israel has HUNDREDS of nukes and plenty on ICBMs. Russia is well within range of those nukes and while no one really talks about it, Israal can nuke Russia anytime they want. And if Israel is about to be destroyed anyway, then why not take Russia as well.

Russia is NOT immune from Israeli nukes.

You have almost no idea do you - you have simply made stuff up - completely out of thin air - no one, and I mean no one, has any idea how many Nukes Israel has - NO IDEA - nor do they know what their delivery method is, you have just typed stuff and hoped no one would notice .....strange man, really strange.

Further the Russian have what is considered by many to be the most advanced air defense system on earth the SAM-400, the bigger better brother of the 300 which has been sold to other countries including Iran which is capable of taking on dozens of simultaneous targets from hundreds of kilometers away ----

Not sure why I am giving you the facts as they don't appear to mean much to you.

<< 1   >>

join