It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ladys and gentlemen UFO 2009 just for you !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Judging by how often most people look at the sky (hardly ever) I don't think that is a fair statement, but at least it is a reason. You would be the first person to give one.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Yes yes the Haiti UFO.. Is there any good reason to beleive the first video was perpetrated by the same individual and if so is there any evidence to support that claim?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by draknoir2

Yes yes the Haiti UFO.. Is there any good reason to beleive the first video was perpetrated by the same individual and if so is there any evidence to support that claim?

Same "look", same objects arranged differently, same backdrop... enough reason to make me suspicious, knowing that there are a number of permutations of the Haiti clip, all made by the same guy using the same "library" of objects.

Does it prove the first video was done by him? No.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Brighter than a star to be videoed or filmed like that.
We learned that much from the astronauts.

Some man long ago said that a candle flame was high frequency
agitation of the air and that going high enough electrically in
frequency and voltage that a flame would be produced.

Only on the outside of the craft I presume for our Foo-mo-naughts.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Judging by the amount of activity in that video you would not have to be looking at the sky you would just have to be outside looking in one of four directions to see it. And like i said santa monica is a tourist area so thousands of people with cameras would have been there and there would be at least one other video to back it up. It would be like a UFO doing that in centeral park and only one person seeing it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well if thats the best UFO sightings of 2009 then its been an even more depressing year than i thought. Ive never seen such a sorry bunch of CGI , Chinese lanterns and metallic balloons in my life.

I always imagined space ships from other planets might actually do something other than float about in our sky like a balloon flashing a light or 2.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join